test e cycle

prider

prider

Awards
planning to take test e 500mg 10 weeks with 500ui hcg on 5-10 & nolva.
150lbs & training for 5 years, low bf.
my question is: what type of needle do i need
is 23 g 1 1/4" with 2ml syringe ok ?
or 23g 1 1/2" ?
thanks

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
10 is most common test doesn't kick in til like week 6

prider

prider

Awards
1 1/2 for me. good
also what would you recommend for a 142lbs ectomorph ? 1 inch ?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
run it for 12 weeks; why 10?
Run it 10 weeks not 12 IMO...gains tamper off after 8 weeks so do like me and do 10 weeks and I use a 23g 1.5" needle...little over half way in for the quad and almost all the way in for the Glute

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
planning to take test e 500mg 10 weeks with 500ui hcg on 5-10 & nolva.
150lbs & training for 5 years, low bf.
my question is: what type of needle do i need
is 23 g 1 1/4" with 2ml syringe ok ?
or 23g 1 1/2" ?
thanks
Only 150lb? How tall are u? Doesn't sound like u have even come close to your natural potential.

prider

prider

Awards
5 feet 8/12"
had thyroid problems and got low testosterone :(

prider

prider

Awards
today i did my first shot. After one hour i got a terrible headache. my bp is ok. what s wrong ?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Any anxiety? I feel a lot of people, on their first shot, tend to have some sides that are more related to mental prep than anything else (as strange as that sounds). Also, are headaches common for you? No need to become a hypochondriac.

prider

prider

Awards
Headaches not common for me. had 2-3 all my life but i was VERY afraid of needles. can that be the problem ?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Might be a bit early to tell, quite honestly, but with a fear of needles I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the passing of that extreme anxiety you had. With a long-estered compound like test-e, a serious side-effect only an hour after your first dosage seems a little doubtful. Keep us updated.

prider

prider

Awards
thanks for help man. appreciate it. i'll update every week

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
today i did my first shot. After one hour i got a terrible headache. my bp is ok. what s wrong ?
Nothing bro, like you said you get your first shot. It's a head problem. And probably you shot the oil in a vein. Can make you feel dizzy...

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
i've aspirated :)
Ahhh good boy.... some are to lazy like myself at the beginning. Then I would say its just your head bro. Keep pinning you get used to it. It's a normal thing in my life. Damn that sounds a little bit junkie lol.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Nothing bro, like you said you get your first shot. It's a head problem. And probably you shot the oil in a vein. Can make you feel dizzy...
Typically shooting your test into a vein will do a lot more than make you dizzy...I've heard some real horror stories about it.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Typically shooting your test into a vein will do a lot more than make you dizzy...I've heard some real horror stories about it.
Again the good old street myth. Where does this come from? It's a internet thing flowing around because such fools like milos sarcev shoot esic clean (synthol) in their muscles without aspirate. What happens? Heart attack, you can't breathe, terrible brain damage and such things. I don't say nothing, happen when shot a vein at all, don't get me wrong. But most gear today is suspended at least 50% in EO, so if it happens your heart can handle that. Worst scenario is you gonna pass out. But that again happens because you "feel the rush" of gear flowing through your body. You will know in this moment that you hit a vein and then you remember these horror stories and get in panic. See that two times, got that 3 times (went terrible dizzy but don't pass out), I'm still alive without damaged heart or brain or o don't know. I know that because I s*** my pants after that and went to my doc, and he sends me to a cardiac doc.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
There are two different users on here I remember seeing in the past 2 months who personally had accidentally shot into a vein and they both described the experience. Chest pain, trouble breathing, incapacitated for 20-30 minutes. After that they were fine, they both said that breathing really deep would hurt for a day or so afterwards, but besides that they recovered. Both of them had the same account. This wasn't a "street myth," this was a real-life account. I'm not saying it'll kill you. But from all counts that I've heard, it was a lot more than some "dizziness." I don't deny your heart is a powerful beast, but it's really not used to having oil hitting it, especially in a higher quantity (I'm assuming OP was injecting a full ml). Also, I hate to be that guys, but I would certainly say that long-term risks of viscous oils hitting your heart could very well exist.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
There are two different users on here I remember seeing in the past 2 months who personally had accidentally shot into a vein and they both described the experience. Chest pain, trouble breathing, incapacitated for 20-30 minutes. After that they were fine, they both said that breathing really deep would hurt for a day or so afterwards, but besides that they recovered. Both of them had the same account. This wasn't a "street myth," this was a real-life account. I'm not saying it'll kill you. But from all counts that I've heard, it was a lot more than some "dizziness." I don't deny your heart is a powerful beast, but it's really not used to having oil hitting it, especially in a higher quantity (I'm assuming OP was injecting a full ml). Also, I hate to be that guys, but I would certainly say that long-term risks of viscous oils hitting your heart could very well exist.
Oh long term is another story that's true. Nobody knows that for sure. What these bros happened was a, Damn I don't know the correct word, the organ you breathing with, collapse. This gets worse if certain carrier oils are used (castor oil for example) or the injection volume goes up. That's why its possible to die from synthol. They inject up to 5ml at once. Deadly s***. Don't get me wrong with steet myth. Lot of people make this experience some day... I just mean people likes to push the storys s little bit...

prider

prider

Awards
just aspirate ffs. oily solution in vein can cause serious complications.
my shot will be next tuesday on the left butt cheek. i have to suffer the same pain again but i m getting used to it.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
my shot will be next tuesday on the left butt cheek. i have to suffer the same pain again but i m getting used to it.
You will get used to it for sure. Good luck till then bro.

prider

prider

Awards
decided to pin my second shot one day earlier :D. So far soo good. noticed a bit itchy short time after injection. Should i worry ?

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I'm on week 4 and the Test E and Deca I'm pinning twice a week is FINALLY starting to not hurt as bad after injection. The first three weeks I couldn't even train legs because of the sever pain in my glutes. A powerlifter that doesn't squat is like a hooker that doesn't swallow... pointless.

prider

prider

Awards
deca is very dangerous man. look on ergo log. it appears that it slowly damages DNA. Today i trained legs after injection. Hope pain will be reduced.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
deca is very dangerous man. look on ergo log. it appears that it slowly damages DNA. Today i trained legs after injection. Hope pain will be reduced.
Deca is dangerous?
Can you provide any scientific research that claims deca damages DNA?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Wow this guy.... Really! You are telling people what is dangerous, after you just pined for the first time? And you ask questions like "I'm dizzy" and "I'm ichy".... You are 150lbs and probably haven't trained right or serious for any length of time. Smh...

prider

prider

Awards
i haven't pinned deca and do not intent to . I'm 150lbs cuz of thyroid problems and got low test & low estradiol. No reason to flame
just search nandrolone on ergo-log.com

prider

prider

Awards
i'm on last week :)
gained 18 lbs. thats good for my fast metabolism.
my pct would be nolva 40/20/20/20 & DAA