Will DAA + HCGenerate + Erase Pro be enough??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Will DAA + HCGenerate + Erase Pro be enough???

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Will DAA + HCGenerate + Erase Pro be enough???

Before i get verbally raped, I have a nolvadex SERM on hand. Anyways, I Started a DS/PH that is called Chlorovar and is made by Extreme Performance Group. This product has 20mg of halodrol in it, and 20mg of Stanazol THP (basically Orastan E). I am running it as the bottle says which is 2 capsules daily. Do you guys think what I have listed in the subject box would be an acceptable PCT(DAA + HCGenerate and Erase Pro ). Or do I absolutely need to run my SERM???

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Erase is an AI which has different properties than a SERM. So yes. Read up on pct or at least SERMS.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6
    Before i get verbally raped, I have a nolvadex SERM on hand. Anyways, I Started a DS/PH that is called Chlorovar and is made by Extreme Performance Group. This product has 20mg of halodrol in it, and 20mg of Stanazol THP (basically Orastan E). I am running it as the bottle says which is 2 capsules daily. Do you guys think what I have listed in the subject box would be an acceptable PCT(DAA + HCGenerate and Erase Pro ). Or do I absolutely need to run my SERM???
    You'll probably be ok with that OTC PCT ....but reps for "verbally raped " LMFAO
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2
    Erase is an AI which has different properties than a SERM. So yes. Read up on pct or at least SERMS.

Thank you, so just to clarify, the AI in Erase Pro will suffice as a PCT for a mild PH cycle??? And btw this is only a 30 day run
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thank you, so just to clarify, the AI in Erase Pro will suffice as a PCT for a mild PH cycle??? And btw this is only a 30 day run
    Know a fellow who ran halodrol for 30 days at 50 did pct with e-control and erase. He got gyno. Another guy I know ran super dmz no pct and NO gyno. I've gotten rebound gyno with halo, not sure how, but I got rid of it. Either way, I don't risk the boobies... Let alone getting hormones back to normal. Mild or not, it's still a substance that alters quite a bit of your body. Stick to a serm IMO.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Not to mention that SERM PCTs are cheaper than OTC PCTs anyway so there's not much of a reason not to.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Not to mention that SERM PCTs are cheaper than OTC PCTs anyway so there's not much of a reason not to.
    Agreed
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Yeah but who wants to deal with being an emotional bitchy girl on clomid ? or take a pharmaceutical with other more serious possible sides? id say avoid the drugs in preference of OTC stuff if at all possible....its not always possible of course...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Yeah but who wants to deal with being an emotional bitchy girl on clomid ? or take a pharmaceutical with other more serious possible sides? id say avoid the drugs in preference of OTC stuff if at all possible....its not always possible of course...
    ^That's an interesting point, but what's the real legal status of taking an"research chem" such as nolva, letro, or clomid??? Are they all considered to be schedule III class drugs since twy require prescription?? Just out of curiosity....
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Doctor prescribes medication. A company has these as "research chemicals" not for "human consumption" . That's how you get away with it. That's why on forums you see oh my rat responded well to the liquid clomid. Mine usually do too.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    ^That's an interesting point, but what's the real legal status of taking an"research chem" such as nolva, letro, or clomid??? Are they all considered to be schedule III class drugs since twy require prescription?? Just out of curiosity....
    they won't come after you for using these scheduled substances.....thats not where I was going with it, I was more trying to say why use "drugs" (which have tons of side effects) when you can use herbs or OTC/safer stuff? esp when you don't NEED a SERM (with some PH especially)....but if the feds want you? for whatever reason?...I'm sure they could come after you for ordering/using RC's, as a legit reason to come search your house or whatever (for something else they think you have)....but they are not going to come after you for USING RC's in general ....if you catch my drift....
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

they won't come after you for using these scheduled substances.....thats not where I was going with it, I was more trying to say why use "drugs" (which have tons of side effects) when you can use herbs or OTC/safer stuff? esp when you don't NEED a SERM (with some PH especially)....but if the feds want you? for whatever reason?...I'm sure they could come after you for ordering/using RC's, as a legit reason to come search your house or whatever (for something else they think you have)....but they are not going to come after you for USING RC's in general ....if you catch my drift....
    Fair enough, it's funny how real gear is on the same level as
    Cocaine and crystal meth according to the law lol
  13. Banned

Fair enough, it's funny how real gear is on the same level as
    Cocaine and crystal meth according to the law lol
    Yeah no shyt right....to this day, years and years later, i still cant wrap my head around that concept of scheduling AAS with hardcore rec drugs...retarded
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Yeah no shyt right....to this day, years and years later, i still cant wrap my head around that concept of scheduling AAS with hardcore rec drugs...retarded
    Agreed

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:23 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:20 PM
  4. will this be enough to get cut?
    By masterkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:31 PM