Just another reason PH are being banned..

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
isn't mono a liver infection? Man, and 40mg of M1T on top of that. Damn. I thought I had lethargy on 10mg. How'd that dude get out of bed in the morning.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
im on 10mg's a day right now (5 in the am and 5 in the pm) and i feel like i need a knap 30 minutes after i wake up. I dont understand why kids cant take things seriously, or at least do a little research to know whats up. This kind of reminds me of the kid in north florida who injected oil based test IV and killed himself cause he did not know the oil would stop his heart. :rant: it's unfortunate for us who know what we are doing that the government will now take them away from everyone.

Regards,
Carry On The Chaos

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
that's what comes to mind (mono) when I think of taking M1T with Trimax. Just kidding, Kristopher. Your log has been really helpful. Sad story here, though...

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Christ almighty...when I had mono in august, I had liver values well over 300 at the worst part of it...

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Christ almighty...when I had mono in august, I had liver values well over 300 at the worst part of it...
holy crap! i think that kid is going to need a liver transplant..

I should post a link to another M1t thread on a diff board, the guy used 30mged for 6 weeks then used TRIBULUS for PCT

i called BS on it, but what can you do..

btw thanks for props millwood :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
those other msg boards are filled with degenerates

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The truth is this type of thing has nothing to do with the banning of prohormones. Cigarettes and alcohol kill way more kids than m1t or any prohormone or steroid ever will and nobody tries to ban them. They are getting banned because of polotics plan and simple. By the way the toxicity of all steroids and prohormones seem way overrated since I have yet to see someone posting on boards or anybody I know of personaly saying they now need a liver transplant from steroids or M1t. And I know some dipshits that live off dbol.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call it over-rated. There's certainly the possibility that some misguided fool will take 100+ or 200+ mgs everyday and drink like a fish. This situation could very well be deadly and it's why we emphasize safety when using M1T...there's no harm in getting people to think.

Of the list of possible complications that M1T can give..I'd worry more about the serious drop in cholesterol values and causing some permanent cardiovascular damage. To me and the low doses I use, liver values are a secondary concern.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call it over-rated. There's certainly the possibility that some misguided fool will take 100+ or 200+ mgs everyday and drink like a fish. This situation could very well be deadly and it's why we emphasize safety when using M1T...there's no harm in getting people to think.

Of the list of possible complications that M1T can give..I'd worry more about the serious drop in cholesterol values and causing some permanent cardiovascular damage. To me and the low doses I use, liver values are a secondary concern.
I agree with JStrong, if there were abusers of steroids and prohormones that had a SERIOUS health problem, I think the government and the media would make it a rallying cry to get them banned, similar to the Steve Blechman crap for ephedra.

skoal

Awards
I love how somethings get abused and they blame the substances and other things get abused, with much worse results and no one ever says anything about it, and in fact look for excuses to make the action acceptable.

I know of a drug that if you use too much of it it can increase your chances of cardiovascular disease, diabites, increase your chance of a stroke and send cholesterol values through the roof. The drug: food. And believe me, drug is a food, probably the most powerful.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Finally someone who agrees. The repetitive use of m1t combined at high dosages could vey well cause some serious permanent damage to your cardiovascular system. This is not overated.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Finally someone who agrees. The repetitive use of m1t combined at high dosages could vey well cause some serious permanent damage to your cardiovascular system. This is not overated.
does anyone have a link to where this is discussed or a study. i believe this to be true as well but have not extensivly read about it yet.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry HJ that's the thing, it's not being discussed or studied. I base this off of my own blood tests, and how long after only a two week cycle my hdl was still shot. Ppl are more aware of the negatives it has on the liver, but they need to realize that it has negative effects on other things.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i am beginning to think that no matter how awesome the gains are on m1t, that the health risks are just not worth it. i hate to say this but i think that that compound should actually be controlled. the potential for harming ones self is just too great with it. it works but cmon....

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i am beginning to think that no matter how awesome the gains are on m1t, that the health risks are just not worth it. i hate to say this but i think that that compound should actually be controlled. the potential for harming ones self is just too great with it. it works but cmon....
I don't think it should be controlled, but I myself have three bottles of it laying around that I'm probably never going to use. Ever. I bought it 'just in case' when ban talk was high a while ago, while I was still researching it. With my family's history of heart disease this **** is most likely either going on swap meet or in the trash. It was the UL brand, no big loss financially. The more I look into M1T though, the less it matches my particular needs.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't call it over-rated. There's certainly the possibility that some misguided fool will take 100+ or 200+ mgs everyday and drink like a fish. QUOTE]

I call that natural selection. If someone does that they deserve to die. Well I guess their is exceptions since some shady suppliment shop owners probably push this stuff on people and don't warn them. I definatley disagree with that type of thing. I guess If I had my way it would be just sold like cigarettes and alcohol with a warning on the side and you should have to be 18 to buy it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's not so much that they deserve to die for living stupid, it's just that like all of us, they will die! Last I checked, it's still a perfect score: 10 out of 10 people die oneday. That's a part of live, even for those that don't 'deserve it'

Everybody must choose and live their own life. Shouldn't their death be just as much their choice? Don't tell me how to live or die, it's my life!

And to legislate morality, demoralizes the legislators. That's the problem. If you do get something good but had to do something bad to get it, it is none the less wrong and unjust.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
we all know that m1t is a dangerous compound and caution should be excercised while using it. what if a responsible person with a heart condition or liver condition he/she is not aware of harms themselves. that is not exactly natural selection. in my opinion it is not worth the risk

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There is a difference between people knowing the risks and ignoring them and people being told what is "safe and effective" and believing it. The focus of any legislation should be geared towards stringent age verification and requiring warning labels at most.

Just because you and I found this board and the knowledge contained herein, it does not make us superior or more genetically fit. Darwinism doesn not fit into the context of this issue nor can it be applied to society.

If you really want to talk about Darwinism, I'm a biologist and I'm all ears.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a difference between people knowing the risks and ignoring them and people being told what is "safe and effective" and believing it. The focus of any legislation should be geared towards stringent age verification and requiring warning labels at most.

Just because you and I found this board and the knowledge contained herein, it does not make us superior or more genetically fit. Darwinism doesn not fit into the context of this issue nor can it be applied to society.

If you really want to talk about Darwinism, I'm a biologist and I'm all ears.
i agree..

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
we all know that m1t is a dangerous compound and caution should be excercised while using it. what if a responsible person with a heart condition or liver condition he/she is not aware of harms themselves. that is not exactly natural selection. in my opinion it is not worth the risk
Should there be warning labels on supplements that have risks? Yes. That said, there's nothing, nothing at all, stopping anyone from researching this stuff. A person who simply eats some unknown substance without checking what it is first is, by definition, stupid.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
We are by definition smarter, because we don't simply take someone's word on this or that, we look for ourselves before forming an opinion about what to do. I agree about your suggestions on the legal approach that should be taken, but it still comes down to less than ten minutes on the Internet to find out how dangerous M1T can be, and in the end your life and your health is your responsibility, and mine is my responsibility. Unless we're dealing with outright fraud, which I do agree exists in the shadier shops, that's pretty much the long and short of it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is 'darwinism' now a days? Do people still hold his theory strictly?!
No. Some form of evolution occurs but it ain't what Darwin thought, despite how religiously some people who don't know any better hold to his theory. I love the evolution debate, because it seems to bring out the worst in everyone. Makes for entertaining reading/viewing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. It's funny... even Darwin admitted he was incorrect in his primary assertion, as was his father, but schools still teach it like it's true. The lack of intermediates is proof enough that 'evolution' is far more punctuated.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
National Geographic just put out an article debating the reality of it in their magazine.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I read that article.. and it was a good one..
Dr. D I have to agree with you about the evolution is more puntuated but that would be more a driving force to the mechanism.. I really honestly feel that there is a combination of gradual and puntucated equalibirm that drives the whole process of change..
BTW, did anyone happen to see an article about a "possible" new branch from the human tree.. the kicker is that humaniod was around 3 feet tall as an adult..
link...
http://www.nature.com/news/2004/041025/full/4311029a.html
Okay I have hijacked this thread enough.. but if it gets started we might move it