First cycle

  1. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    First cycle


    5'10"
    210
    13-15%
    23 yo

    Goals: recomp and lean up a little

    Won't start until at 10-12%

    Test E 250x2 1-15
    Winny 50 9-15
    HCG 500 e5 days 3-17
    Arimidex .25 EOD starting week 3/4
    Cycle support

    PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
    Torem 90/90/60/30
    Post cycle & unleashed combo

    PP TRS stack weeks 21-24

    Draw with 21g and inject with 23 or 25, depending on injection site. 1" needles.


    Calories at 3000, 40/30/30 (p/f/c)

    5 day split

    Bi/Tri
    Shoulders/abs/calves
    Back/hamstrings
    Chest/abs
    Quads

    Cardio 4-5x week. 30-45min stair climber @160bpm (monitor)


    Diet and training are with Alex Azarian.

    Winny was free with my purchased goods, so figured just run it low to harden up

    Any recommendations or input welcomed.

  2. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1749
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    79.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    5'10"
    210
    13-15%
    23 yo

    Goals: recomp and lean up a little

    Won't start until at 10-12%

    Test E 250x2 1-15
    Winny 50 9-15
    HCG 500 e5 days 3-17
    Arimidex .25 EOD starting week 3/4
    Cycle support

    PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
    Torem 90/90/60/30
    Post cycle & unleashed combo

    PP TRS stack weeks 21-24

    Draw with 21g and inject with 23 or 25, depending on injection site. 1" needles.

    Calories at 3000, 40/30/30 (p/f/c)

    5 day split

    Bi/Tri
    Shoulders/abs/calves
    Back/hamstrings
    Chest/abs
    Quads

    Cardio 4-5x week. 30-45min stair climber @160bpm (monitor)

    Diet and training are with Alex Azarian.

    Winny was free with my purchased goods, so figured just run it low to harden up

    Any recommendations or input welcomed.
    Whaaaaaaaat? You've never cycled?! I did not know that.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  3. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    Whaaaaaaaat? You've never cycled?! I did not know that.
    Sarcasm?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    Looks really solid man, seems you've done your proper research.

    There's very little difference in recover with 10 weeks vs. 12 of Test-E, but at 15 weeks you always run higher risks of estro-related sides, as well as worries with the time you've been shut down. Make sure to stay faithful with your HCG injections, perhaps update frequency to 2x/wk for the last 3-4 weeks.

    Only other suggestion I would give would be to consider a kicker at the start of the cycle. Test-e, for the majority of people, takes a good 5-6 weeks to really kick in, so utilizing a mild oral for the first 5-6 weeks is attractive to a lot of people cycling a longer-estered form of test. Of course, that isn't necessary; especially at 15 weeks, you'll have a good 9-10 weeks of solid gains just from test-e.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  5. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Looks really solid man, seems you've done your proper research.

    There's very little difference in recover with 10 weeks vs. 12 of Test-E, but at 15 weeks you always run higher risks of estro-related sides, as well as worries with the time you've been shut down. Make sure to stay faithful with your HCG injections, perhaps update frequency to 2x/wk for the last 3-4 weeks.

    Only other suggestion I would give would be to consider a kicker at the start of the cycle. Test-e, for the majority of people, takes a good 5-6 weeks to really kick in, so utilizing a mild oral for the first 5-6 weeks is attractive to a lot of people cycling a longer-estered form of test. Of course, that isn't necessary; especially at 15 weeks, you'll have a good 9-10 weeks of solid gains just from test-e.
    500 x2 week? I can probably swing that.

    I was thinking about using maybe hdrol or epi for my kickstart. I hate SD. Dbol and anadrol aren't for my goals. Anavar is too much $$$. Tbol is hard to find but I'm looking at that too
  6. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    IMO, I would only use anavar towards the end of a cycle, to really wind up cut at the end. Would probably start it with 4 weeks left of test-e, then run it during the 2 weeks test-e was clearing my system before PCT (only has an 8-hour half life iirc). Would never recommend it as a kicker, it's nowhere near anabolic enough to be used for that function...you'd be done with it at week 5 or 6, and then instantly would bloat up from the test-e. So you just ran a very mildly anabolic compound to get ripped up (the primary reason people are willing to pay such a high price for it), and as soon as you stopped you're bloated as sh*t...a bit useless, haha.

    If I can make a recommendation, I would go with epi. I'm in the middle of a 12-week test-e cycle, and I used epi for the first 5 weeks. Worked great...saw gains from week 2 through 5, you get great cuts from it during that time along with great strength and size gains, and right as I came off of it, guess what? Test-e was really kicking in. I used a new(er) epi clone called epi 2a3a...if you search it on google it'll come up on strong supplements, it seems like that's the only site that sells it. One bottle (120 caps at 10mg a piece) shakes out PERFECTLY for 5 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40 (would end up with one cap left lol). It's only $45 and a solid addition as a kicker, so I'd definitely consider it if I were you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  7. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    IMO, I would only use anavar towards the end of a cycle, to really wind up cut at the end. Would probably start it with 4 weeks left of test-e, then run it during the 2 weeks test-e was clearing my system before PCT (only has an 8-hour half life iirc). Would never recommend it as a kicker, it's nowhere near anabolic enough to be used for that function...you'd be done with it at week 5 or 6, and then instantly would bloat up from the test-e. So you just ran a very mildly anabolic compound to get ripped up (the primary reason people are willing to pay such a high price for it), and as soon as you stopped you're bloated as sh*t...a bit useless, haha.

    If I can make a recommendation, I would go with epi. I'm in the middle of a 12-week test-e cycle, and I used epi for the first 5 weeks. Worked great...saw gains from week 2 through 5, you get great cuts from it during that time along with great strength and size gains, and right as I came off of it, guess what? Test-e was really kicking in. I used a new(er) epi clone called epi 2a3a...if you search it on google it'll come up on strong supplements, it seems like that's the only site that sells it. One bottle (120 caps at 10mg a piece) shakes out PERFECTLY for 5 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40 (would end up with one cap left lol). It's only $45 and a solid addition as a kicker, so I'd definitely consider it if I were you.
    Thanks, was leaning towards epi. I've run hdrol 3x and epi 1x. Wanted to try it again
  8. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1749
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    79.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    Sarcasm?
    Nah man no sarcasm. Since you've been on this forum a while in assumed you had.

    On another note, I thought you meant first cycle ever. I then read in your later posts that you did SD, Epi, and hdrol.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  9. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan
    Nah man no sarcasm. Since you've been on this forum a while in assumed you had.

    On another note, I thought you meant first cycle ever. I then read in your later posts that you did SD, Epi, and hdrol.
    Yeah I've run like 6 oral cycles. This is just first inject. Sick of lethargy, test should be a nice change
  10. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So script Arimidex will cost as much as my cycle, not worth it to me.

    So new choices for an AI:
    Forma-stanzol
    Erase/Pro
    Research chemicals Arimidex/aromasin
  11. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    .25mg EOD starting in week 4? You must have a really crappy source for script Adex.


    Regardless, out of your new option I would go with RC Adex.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  12. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well the script box says 1mg. Is that 1mg per pill? The way he described it made it sound like its 1mg per blister pack
  13. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15013
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

    No no no. 1mg per pill. Each box (assuming this is legit script adex) has 14 pills, so it's a total of 14mg per box. In .25mg dosages, that gives you 56 doses. EOD would = 7 doses every 2 weeks, meaning that if you used it for 10 weeks you'd be looking at 8.75mg total used. 12 weeks would be 10.5mg. Well within a single box. Could use the rest towards PCT if you so desired.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  14. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah nvm my source is a retard. I'm getting script.
  15. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So got everything and it will begin soon.

    Test 500/week 1-16
    Super DMZ 2.0 2 capsules 1-4
    Winny 50/ed 10-16

    Supports

    UDCA 500/week while on dmz and winny
    AI cycle support 1-16
    HCG 500iu 8-18
    Formasurge 100mg/day

    PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    PP TRS stack
    DAA
    Erase


    So I'm looking at a recomp really. Want to add some good size while dropping some bf.

    5'10
    210
    14-15%

    Thinking of calories at 3500/day
    40/30/30 macro of p/c/f

    Anyone got advice on calories?
  16. New Member
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    5567
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    6.45%

    Isn't alex doing your diet? I would listen to him before listening to anyone else, after all you are paying him a good chunk of change for his knowledge. Id be curious what kind of diet he actually puts you on and how he tweaks your training.
  17. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    113465
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one
    Isn't alex doing your diet? I would listen to him before listening to anyone else, after all you are paying him a good chunk of change for his knowledge. Id be curious what kind of diet he actually puts you on and how he tweaks your training.
    True, just didn't know how he feels about advising people on gear
  18. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,871
    Rep Power
    2755210
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    So got everything and it will begin soon.

    Test 500/week 1-16
    Super DMZ 2.0 2 capsules 1-4
    Winny 50/ed 10-16

    Supports

    UDCA 500/week while on dmz and winny
    AI cycle support 1-16
    HCG 500iu 8-18
    Formasurge 100mg/day

    PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    PP TRS stack
    DAA
    Erase


    So I'm looking at a recomp really. Want to add some good size while dropping some bf.

    5'10
    210
    14-15%

    Thinking of calories at 3500/day
    40/30/30 macro of p/c/f

    Anyone got advice on calories?
    cycle & pct look good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. first cycle
    By HighBall in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 02:34 AM
  5. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in