I need a chemist or someone smart (methylclostebol metabolism study) - AnabolicMinds.com

I need a chemist or someone smart (methylclostebol metabolism study)

1. New Member

I need a chemist or someone smart (methylclostebol metabolism study)

So I am hoping to run Mechabol this fall during a bulk and was trying to do some research and found there wasn't much on liver toxicity of methylclostebol. I was hoping to get a comparison of mechabol vs. P-mag vs. superdrol. Had a friend who has access to studies do some digging and he found a study... evaluating phase I and II metabolism using GC-MS analysis. There was mention of excretions of unconjugated form as well as glucro-conjugated forms. Superdrol was also tested in this experiment..

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means, or if it is even helpful comparing the toxicity between the two. i was wondering if anyone here could lend a hand? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Obviously I will go into further detail of the study if someone is able to help analyze the results.

2. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by getbig89 View Post
    So I am hoping to run Mechabol this fall during a bulk and was trying to do some research and found there wasn't much on liver toxicity of methylclostebol. I was hoping to get a comparison of mechabol vs. P-mag vs. superdrol. Had a friend who has access to studies do some digging and he found a study... evaluating phase I and II metabolism using GC-MS analysis. There was mention of excretions of unconjugated form as well as glucro-conjugated forms. Superdrol was also tested in this experiment..

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means, or if it is even helpful comparing the toxicity between the two. i was wondering if anyone here could lend a hand? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Obviously I will go into further detail of the study if someone is able to help analyze the results.
    Forward me the study, or link me to the abstract please.
    Antus Labs
  3. New Member

P'Med
    •   

4. Advanced Member

So I am hoping to run Mechabol this fall during a bulk and was trying to do some research and found there wasn't much on liver toxicity of methylclostebol. I was hoping to get a comparison of mechabol vs. P-mag vs. superdrol. Had a friend who has access to studies do some digging and he found a study... evaluating phase I and II metabolism using GC-MS analysis.
    The study shows the metabolites formed in mice transplanted with human liver cells ("humanized" mice). It is intended to help identify cases of doping, not to indicate how toxic they are.
    Generally speaking, p-mag is considered a "mild" methyl in terms of hepatic impact; particularly when compared to something like superdrol (for which there are several documented cases of hospitalization due to liver problems).
    Antus Labs
  5. New Member

Alright I had a feeling this was the case. I'll keep diggin; thanks for the help
  6. Advanced Member

Alright I had a feeling this was the case. I'll keep diggin; thanks for the help
    You are unlikely to find anything (clinical). Check out the blood work section at PHF; there's probably some users' post-cycle blood test results which will be the best indication you can hope for of the hepatotoxicity.
    Mechabol is likely to be similar to p-mag (they probably interconvert in vivo) in terms of toxicity.
    Antus Labs
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You won't find clinicals done on the oral steroids we have available today. Do you know how much a clinical costs? A lot of money. Do you know how long these new steroids actually last on the market? Not long.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. New Member

yeah I understand this but i know that methylclostebol is closely related to oral turinabol which has been around for a bit. gave me some hope i could find something, but ill just wait for some bloodwork from logs
  9. Advanced Member

yeah I understand this but i know that methylclostebol is closely related to oral turinabol which has been around for a bit. gave me some hope i could find something, but ill just wait for some bloodwork from logs
    Its probably less harsh than oral turinabol. The Δ1 double bond tends to increase resistance to metabolism.
    Antus Labs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need some insite, or suggestions
    By maximus5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 04:57 PM
  2. Need a mod or admin to contact me ASAP
    By babyblu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Replies: 6