Andromass - Post Use

Doughnut

Awards
Hey bros,

New to this joint, been reading heavily and doing research on compounds else where on the internet. This site is a beacon of knowledge :)
I'm after information from Andromass users and other similar/mild PH users.

Side effects:
Did you experience any on a 6-8 week cycle?
Post cycle, what did you use for your PCT?
Were there any side effects post cycle?
How much mass did you retain?
How much strength did you retain?
Was your libido affected when you stopped taking Andromass? If so, how long did it take for it to return to normal?

Sorry for all the questions, but I think such answers will help me, and many others who probably ask these questions/think about these aspects when considering PH.

Regards,

Doughnut.

monohydrate78

Awards
You can read my review on Androenhance in this section. I ran Andromass with a beta version of Androenhance for 8 weeks. I didn't experience anything bad at all and recovery is really easy with the new once a day dose. Run Andromass for 8 weeks for best results. AM kicks in really good around week 4. I ended at 14 lbs in 8 weeks and I still have all but 2 of those lbs. Those 2 lbs were my fault because I got ill. Check it out and let us know!

Doughnut

Awards
Thank you.

How long since you finished your cycle, including PCT?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
You can read my review on Androenhance in this section. I ran Andromass with a beta version of Androenhance for 8 weeks. I didn't experience anything bad at all and recovery is really easy with the new once a day dose. Run Andromass for 8 weeks for best results. AM kicks in really good around week 4. I ended at 14 lbs in 8 weeks and I still have all but 2 of those lbs. Those 2 lbs were my fault because I got ill. Check it out and let us know!
What did u run for pct? And how we're your sides on cycle? Seems that 8 weeks is a long run for DS/PH stack

monohydrate78

Awards
What did u run for pct? And how we're your sides on cycle? Seems that 8 weeks is a long run for DS/PH stack
This is a non methyl ph and can be run for 8 weeks without issue. The once a day dosage helps to reduce hpta shutdown. I personally experienced little to no shutdown and a raging libido while on cycle. I ran primordial's TRS which is, sustain alpha, toco8, endoamp max, and Tcf-1. I ran sustain topical because the liquid makes me gag but ymmv. I'm 1 week out of pct and there wasn't any loss of libido on cycle, during pct or now while out of pct. No sides while on, in pct or at all. I ran the original Andromass and it gave me really bad lethargy but the new version did not. I felt great on cycle and I still feel great now. Any more questions, just ask.

monohydrate78

Awards
I forgot to add in that the recommended cycle per primordial's website IS 8 weeks. The hormones take at least 3 weeks to build up and some people get really good gains in the first 4 weeks and some don't start till week 4 for 5. Not everyone reacts the same to every compound. I would wait till PP releases Androenhance and run that along side AM. That's what I did and I enjoyed it. Libido and strength were up quickly with that combo. Where the hell is Matt Porter?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I forgot to add in that the recommended cycle per primordial's website IS 8 weeks. The hormones take at least 3 weeks to build up and some people get really good gains in the first 4 weeks and some don't start till week 4 for 5. Not everyone reacts the same to every compound. I would wait till PP releases Androenhance and run that along side AM. That's what I did and I enjoyed it. Libido and strength were up quickly with that combo. Where the hell is Matt Porter?
That's awesome bro, but one more question, how much of a strength drop did you feel coming off cycle? I know for some it's immediate with PH/DS cycles and others keep it all, your experience?

monohydrate78

Awards
Strength went down a little but nothing crazy! I used creatine post cycle and my last 2 weeks on cycle and kept most of it. I'm still stronger then I was pre cycle and stronger then I've ever been. I've kept my training and diet up and things have stayed pretty steady for me. Ymmv! There really isn't any guarantee on these things but you should keep a lot of strength and size as long as your training is in check as well as diet.

attacklife04

Awards
I just finished up my PCT with PP's TRS after an 8 week run with Mass and Hard. I ran both at full dose from start to finish as directed. Blast of strength and endurance while on stack! I'm about two weeks out from finishing PCT and so far all strength has stayed. I was going for a recomp so I didn't gain any weight but I def lost some body fat and gained some LBM. For me, the strength gains were the biggest advantage to the stack. The surge of endurance left during the first week of PCT which is a downer but I kind of expected that. My libido was through the room while on the stack and took a bit of a hit during PCT. Nothing too serious but I did notice a change. Everything is back to normal now so this was a mild side for me. Overall a good experience. Hope this helps...good luck!

Doughnut

Awards
Thanks bros, helpful stuff.

Are you able to keep the majority of your gains naturally?

So could one run a single session of Andromass or enhance, gain good muscle and size and retain it naturally without ever doing another cycle?

monohydrate78

Awards

So could one run a single session of Andromass or enhance, gain good muscle and size and retain it naturally without ever doing another cycle?
Just keep eating! If you're able to gain without PH then you shouldn't have an issue continuing to gain post cycle. It may be a slower process to gain more but you'll retain what you have as long as you don't go immediately into a cut and keep your calories up. You'll maintain the weight the same way you would without PH's.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The answer to this is the same for any PH/DS or AAS your training/dedication/knowledge/ and diet will be the defining factor. For more logs check out our company forum on this site and over at our own site www.primordialperformance.com

Doughnut

Awards
Hi guys,

Thank you. This is all really hepful stuff, I have to say reading about PH else where on the internet has left me with an impression that you pretty much lose anything gained and have all sorts of ****ty side effects post cycle.

It seems there is a different side to PH and most horror stories seem to be with newbies not researching and going full blown on some pills that they have no idea about!

Ok well I'm going to do even more reseach, I'm currently on a clean bulk (started with a fairly high bf %, i'd estimate 25%), I then have a cut phase coming up, after that when I do my next bulk if the claims of Andromass/Enhance are truely what they are I think I'll have to run a cycle with a decent PCT!!!

:)

monohydrate78

Awards
I would do your cut and lean up as much as you can and then run the cycle after, like you planned. I always seem to get better results when I'm leaner. That's just me though and it could just be in my head!

monohydrate78

Awards
The sides you're reading about are most likely due to methylated steroids/prohormones. Andromass being non methylated should remove a lot, if not all the sides common with methyls. If you're someone who is naturally irritable or aggressive, you may see an increase. You might see some acne and some complain of hair loss issues but I've never experienced those sides and they seem to be very uncommon with the androseries. Check out the logs on PP's site as previously suggested and you'll get a much better picture of the sides.

Doughnut

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm glad there's a place where people can get solid advice.