First cycle Test E...need advice please.

Headrush40

Awards
I am 26 years old and have been lifting for about 9 years on and off. I currently weigh around 255lbs and am 5'8" tall. I have taken supplements, but have never used AAS. I am fairly strong I think. My bench press is 315x13, box squat is 405x12, deadlift is around 600. I shoulder press 120lb db's and curl 60 or so db's. I am trying to lose some fat and lean out to 220 while gaining/maintaining my strength and current muscle mass. I was debating on taking Test E at 250mgs/week for 12 weeks and then clomid as PCT and arimidex during cycle. I will stick to a strict diet and cardio regimen while "ON". I am just looking for some insight as to whether this is a good plan or not. Any input/advice is appreciated. I was also looking into getting blood work done, just curious if I should do it before, during and after? Thanks guys.

jbwood

Awards
I would run 500-750 mgs weekly, and dieting and good training does wonders to your body, but i definitely bump the mgs

doctorboost

Awards
250 mgs a week wouldnt be worth the time. Atleast 500mgs a week and maybe add some anavar to the mix. It worked great for my 1st cycle! Got alot stronger but cut bodyfat like crazy! Whats you bf%

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
250mgs every Monday/ Thursday or Sunday/ Wednesday. = 500mg per week

Headrush40

Awards
I'm around 18%bf right now, looking to get to 10%.

doctorboost

Awards
I feel 18 is high. I was 14 and everyone told me 2 wait. Do cardio at least 3 to 4 times a week diet like a biatch for a while drop a bit more bf and youll be glad you waited!

doctorboost

Awards
I know it is a mental thing but if u fight trough the hard part youll be tremendously happy with your results!