first time using TREN and TEST!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

Question first time using TREN and TEST!!

hey guys, after tons of searching, ive decided to go for a TEST AND TREN CYCLE.
    STATS: 23 years, 190lbs, 9% BF, 4 years training
    Diet is very clean, eating every 3 hours, no cheating.
    Im looking for solid gains, i want to gain size while drop fat (lean mass)
    CYCLE EXPERIENCE: 2 cycles done. THIS WILL BE MY 3rd CYCLE
    since its my first time using tren i was thinking of using tren ace and caber since its a 19-nor

1-8 test e or sust (250 every 4 days)
    1-6 tren ace (75 eod)
    arimidex during cycle (0.5 eod)
    hcg during cycle (500iu /wk)

pct:
    clomid 100/50/50
    hcg 500iu/wk
    caber (dont know dosage)

what do u guys think... is it ok?? looks fine??
    would you prefer this cycle or doing a sust,deca and winny??

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

Quote Originally Posted by sebaslizar View Post
    hey guys, after tons of searching, ive decided to go for a TEST AND TREN CYCLE.
    STATS: 23 years, 190lbs, 9% BF, 4 years training
    Diet is very clean, eating every 3 hours, no cheating.
    Im looking for solid gains, i want to gain size while drop fat (lean mass)
    CYCLE EXPERIENCE: 2 cycles done. THIS WILL BE MY 3rd CYCLE
    since its my first time using tren i was thinking of using tren ace and caber since its a 19-nor

1-8 test e or sust (250 every 4 days)
    1-6 tren ace (75 eod)
    arimidex during cycle (0.5 eod)
    hcg during cycle (500iu /wk)

pct:
    clomid 100/50/50
    hcg 500iu/wk
    caber (dont know dosage)

what do u guys think... is it ok?? looks fine??
    would you prefer this cycle or doing a sust,deca and winny??
    you'll like tren/test. i'd do tren at 350/week tho, 100 EOD not 75, also, clomid for 4 weeks i would recommend, not 3.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

ok thanks, would u add anything else?? i think 8 weeks is nothin, wanna do something about 12 weeks but i know tren has to be used for a 6 weeks maximun because its too strong....
    can i throw some winny after tren??
    maybe somethinh like:
    1-12 sust
    1-6 tren
    7-12 winny (50mg eod)

or is it too much???
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

I don't recommend tren for any first cycle because it's harsh and should only be used with a few cycles under your belt.

With that said...
    I would stick with Test E because you can't pin sust E4D like you have planned. Sust will need to be pinned EOD for stable blood levels because of the short esters. Try the tren for 6 weeks, and if your sides aren't too bad you can bump it to 8 weeks. Forget about the winny unless you are doing an extreme cut, otherwise it'll be useless.

FYI, Test + Tren is gonna knock your socks off!
    Everything posted is for entertainment only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a MD. ANIMALHAUS is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

i really hope this is not your first cycle!... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tren is a good thing but, you really need to be prepared, also please, NO SUSTANON!... sustanon is a very hard thing to run since you need to find your spot to mantain steady test levels with all those 4 esters, plus, sustanon cleanse is about 5 weeks... so more suppression (well youll use hcg anyways so youll be fine), id stay with enanthate.... again good luck, with something like tren youll need it!!!!... just watch for, STRONG SUPPRESSION (EPIC), ridiculous paranoia, high bp, cholesterol levels, ect.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    i really hope this is not your first cycle!... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tren is a good thing but, you really need to be prepared, also please, NO SUSTANON!... sustanon is a very hard thing to run since you need to find your spot to mantain steady test levels with all those 4 esters, plus, sustanon cleanse is about 5 weeks... so more suppression (well youll use hcg anyways so youll be fine), id stay with enanthate.... again good luck, with something like tren youll need it!!!!... just watch for, STRONG SUPPRESSION (EPIC), ridiculous paranoia, high bp, cholesterol levels, ect.
    Amen.
    Everything posted is for entertainment only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a MD. ANIMALHAUS is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.19%

Guys, his first post pretty explicitly says this will be his 3rd cycle. Wish he'd detail his first two, though.

I would use the test-e for 10 weeks rather than 8 to really take advantage of it after it kicks in.

Also, use HCG on-cycle, but not during PCT. HCG is suppressive and therefore a no-no for PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Hey Bro be cautious with THE TREN! Test is fine at our age I ran Tren,Deca, AND Sus for ten weeks. If your going with the Trenbolone then at least 10 weeks, around week three your going to explode. But, the Tren gave me weird mental side-effects, sure I was strong as an ox at 195lbs, But it is an ADVANCED STEROID.

I just suggest Tren for at least 10 weeks because its not gonna hit until week 3. And watch out for the "Tren cough"
    Forever Power!!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Guys, his first post pretty explicitly says this will be his 3rd cycle. Wish he'd detail his first two, though.

I would use the test-e for 10 weeks rather than 8 to really take advantage of it after it kicks in.

Also, use HCG on-cycle, but not during PCT. HCG is suppressive and therefore a no-no for PCT.
    Thanks for clarifying. I guess his first sentence threw me off because of his excitement! haha.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.76%

Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded
    Hey Bro be cautious with THE TREN! Test is fine at our age I ran Tren,Deca, AND Sus for ten weeks. If your going with the Trenbolone then at least 10 weeks, around week three your going to explode. But, the Tren gave me weird mental side-effects, sure I was strong as an ox at 195lbs, But it is an ADVANCED STEROID.

I just suggest Tren for at least 10 weeks because its not gonna hit until week 3. And watch out for the "Tren cough"
    tren for ten weeks? noooo way Jose. 6 is PLENTY. 8 tops!! tren is a very harsh steroid and isn't to be taken lightly. run it irresponsibly and you'll pay the toll. I know of many people who have died using this drug.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Quote Originally Posted by san731 View Post
    tren for ten weeks? noooo way Jose. 6 is PLENTY. 8 tops!! tren is a very harsh steroid and isn't to be taken lightly. run it irresponsibly and you'll pay the toll. I know of many people who have died using this drug.
    You Learn somthin new everyday!
    Forever Power!!!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Tren is so fkn strong that you dont actually run tren, TREN RUNS YOU!!!! :P ... so say your prayers OP... o and yeah, i missed the part of his cycle history... anyways, i dont think 3 cycles under his belt is enough IMO... or maybe yes, but no after reading his plan... no offense, but i think this should be a lil bit better planned... i really wish you best of luck, and well im not the "i know it all" guy so... take my words with a grain of salt, but i certanly do a very extensive research ALWAYS, and i know how tren works... oh and to the guy who says "it will kick in at week 3" id say he will feel it at week 1!!!!... acetate is very fast acting... so OP should keep 6-8 weeks.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

I would use the Caber some during your cycle. I'm very sensitive to tren though.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.19%

Definitely shorter tren run...test at 10 weeks as your base, but tren I would keep back at 6.

And Ken is rambling a bit, but I agree with his general sentiment. I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into. You say you're doing this cycle "after tons of searching"...did you mean researching? Or were you just searching for a cycle you think you may like? I mean, you don't even know what dosage to run the caber at. IMO, I'd keep caber on-hand or run it moderately during your cycle, not just in PCT as you have it. Seems like with a compound that can mess with progesterone/prolactin so badly, you would have done enough research to run proper support for such a thing.

Also, just as a side-note, I think you're starting your Adex dosage much too high. If you know you're prone to gyno, I'd start at .25mg EOD, and then if it actually becomes apparent you can dose higher. .5mg just seems to be asking for inhibited gains due to a slightly cratered estrogen.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

I myself did test P/tren A at 350/week each my FIRST PINNING cycle, and it was good. trainer for my first show said to, i knew i shoulda done only test and some winnie but, i went through with it. was on for 7 weeks, ONLY sides i noticed were like... if something irritates you, it starts digging and it bothers your for a lil bit. but, i smoked (and still do!) pot on a nightly basis so i could actually sleep at night, and that i've done for 3 years so i can deal with the mental issues like nothing. tren cough... never had, even with HIIT or treadmill, and i was smoking cigars the odd time. i know i know... not the smartest deal.

i wouldn't run it past 8 weeks though, i've been told you start getting ED after that point which, for me, i f'ing hate - i get it from nolva pretty hard (pun intended). just watch out for night sweats, erradic/restless sleep (why i did bong rips) and some emotion differences, but just be aware that its part of the package
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Tren is so fkn strong that you dont actually run tren, TREN RUNS YOU!!!! :P ... so say your prayers OP... o and yeah, i missed the part of his cycle history... anyways, i dont think 3 cycles under his belt is enough IMO... or maybe yes, but no after reading his plan... no offense, but i think this should be a lil bit better planned... i really wish you best of luck, and well im not the "i know it all" guy so... take my words with a grain of salt, but i certanly do a very extensive research ALWAYS, and i know how tren works... oh and to the guy who says "it will kick in at week 3" id say he will feel it at week 1!!!!... acetate is very fast acting... so OP should keep 6-8 weeks.
    Yea I missed the type of ester. I ran Tren Enanthate, which is a longer lasting ester.
    Forever Power!!!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICES... as you can see this is not my first cycle, this is my 3rd cycle BUT, first time im planning on using tren, ive read awsome reviews, ofcuerse theire are some sides that or not so funny. The thing is, im trying to pack on some rock solid muscle, not that dirty bulk. MY OTHER OPTION WAS TESTONON, DECA and WINNY (for exit) what do u think guys??? is this cycle better than test tren??
    will be something like this:
    1-12 testonon (250mg e4d)
    1-10 deca (300mg wk)
    7-12 winny (50mg eod)
    pct will be the same (adex 0.5 eod, and hcg 500iu wk during cycle)
    nolva 40/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICES... as you can see this is not my first cycle, this is my 3rd cycle BUT, first time im planning on using tren, ive read awsome reviews, ofcuerse theire are some sides that or not so funny. The thing is, im trying to pack on some rock solid muscle, not that dirty bulk. MY OTHER OPTION WAS TESTONON, DECA and WINNY (for exit) what do u think guys??? is this cycle better than test tren??
    will be something like this:
    1-12 testonon (250mg e4d)
    1-10 deca (300mg wk)
    7-12 winny (50mg eod)
    pct will be the same (adex 0.5 eod, and hcg 500iu wk during cycle)
    nolva 40/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50
    Test and Deca are a Perfect combo. Deca will lube up your joints and give you that "Puffy" look, But since you will be running test and winny you will be more cut. My dumbass friend is running Deca only, hello DECA DICK! This cycle seems more "legit" IDK what the big deal with tren is, I ran it but then again, Most of these guys have been roiding for awhile. NEVER RUN DECA WITHOUT TEST!
    Forever Power!!!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

i know, test should be in any cycle. do u think dosages are ok for my test deca winny??? or u prefer a shorter cycle but more powerfull (test tren)???
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

i know, test should be in any cycle. do u think dosages are ok for my test deca winny??? or u prefer a shorter cycle but more powerfull (test tren)???
    it looks good, but why winny at 50 EOD? my contest prep i was running 100 ED for about 7 weeks. try 75 to start
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

it looks good, but why winny at 50 EOD? my contest prep i was running 100 ED for about 7 weeks. try 75 to start
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

ok so winny 75 ED to start.
    BUT THE QUESTION IS: testonon,deca winny better than test tren?? what do u think??
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

Do the test and tren for a more hard ripped look with the winny. Do the deca and (sustonon?) For more of a bulk.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Winny inject only really needs 50 ED. Oral would be around 70-80.

I don't know why people suggest such high doses with stuff. It becomes a waste.

Also deca-dick cam happen with a test base, they're two different issues that don't offset each other.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

I had really good results with test+tren was impressed did a 8 week injection. Strength went crazy and had hardly any side effects.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time using Tren A in cycle
    By pumped4evr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. My First Time Using "The Juice"
    By TheMyth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
  3. First time w/ PH...1-test cycle
    By PiKappaWRX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 08:33 PM
  4. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM