So now that Trenavar has been out for a while...

TheDieselZ

Awards
Has anyone who has run both tren-e or tren-a and Trenavar spoken about how the two compare? I ran Tvar in the winter, had great results at 60 and up per day. Having never taken injectable tren, I'm curious how a high dose of tvar fairs against a low dose of injectable tren. How much better can it actually be? What dose of tvar is required to mimic a legit tren cycle, if even possible? Any educated guesses on the conversion rate? Above or below 30%?

tl;dr: Has anyone who has run both found that X amount of Tvar is closest to low dose tren-e/a? What dose?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I'd say about 120mgs ED but the sides would be unbearable so it'd be pointless. Nothing can really compare to the injectable tren IMO. It's kinda like SD gains during week 3 for 8 weeks straight lol or however long you run it.

TheDieselZ

Awards
Why would the sides be worse than injectable tren sides if your body is absorbing the same amount of tren?

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
I'm guessing cuz it gasses through the liver. It might be way too harsh even with milk thistle

TheDieselZ

Awards
Yes but tren still negatively impacts your liver.
Yeah I know, but tren absorbed in the body is what matters, right? So since it's not methyl, X amount of tren absorbed in body through Trenavar (would have to be dosed insanely high) would equal Y amount of injectable tren A.

So assuming money wasn't an issue, one could run a legit tren cycle legally. This may mean dosing Tvar at 150/day. Who knows.

I'm just wondering how high that dose would have to be, surely someone who has done both could chime in and give their opinion.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I know, but tren absorbed in the body is what matters, right? So since it's not methyl, X amount of tren absorbed in body through Trenavar (would have to be dosed insanely high) would equal Y amount of injectable tren A.

So assuming money wasn't an issue, one could run a legit tren cycle legally. This may mean dosing Tvar at 150/day. Who knows.

I'm just wondering how high that dose would have to be, surely someone who has done both could chime in and give their opinion.
I've known one person that has done, I can't remember his name it was in a thread a few months ago. He said the sides were sh*tty and the gains weren't getting better. U have to remember that it is a PH so only so much can take place, not to mention its not just converting solely to tren.

TheDieselZ

Awards
Oh, didn't know that. Do you recall what the "sweet spot" was in his opinion?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh, didn't know that. Do you recall what the "sweet spot" was in his opinion?
Yeah the IBE rep himself said there r other conversions going on besides tren cuz several users that used trenavar and real tren said their experience was different, like it wasn't just converting to tren. Jbry said 75mg was pretty nice, i'd start at 60mg and go up from there.