Read for days, still need help with peptide reconstitution. HELP!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Read for days, still need help with peptide reconstitution. HELP!

So, I honestly have read a TON about reconstitution and am still a tad foggy regarding this. I have the following:

GHRP-6 5mg
    cjc-1295 2mg
    3ml syringes
    Bac water

I have a couple of questions; first, I dont understand how much water to add to the 5mg vial. I have read that adding different amounts will yeild different potency. Also, it doesnt seem like some of the suggested amounts of added Bac water will fit in the vial my peptides are in. If and when I get past that obstacle, I believe I have the wrong syringes. I have the 3ml ones rather than the insulin pins. Can I still make these work?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Get slin needles. 29g 1ml.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1wickd6 View Post
    I have a couple of questions; first, I dont understand how much water to add to the 5mg vial. I have read that adding different amounts will yeild different potency.
    I think you're just confusing yourself man. Think about it: potency is just a simple issue of math. If you add 1ml of water to the 5mg of GHRP-6, your potency will be 5mg/ml. If you add 2ml of water to the 5mg of GHRP-6, your potency will be 2.5mg/ml. Very basic mathematics man, of course the potency of the liquid per ml will change as you add more liquid! You aren't adding more GHRP-6, so naturally it's becoming more diluted as you add more water. So let's say you were trying to inject 1mg of GHRP-6 at a time, and you diluted the GHRP-6 with 1ml of water. Your potency it 5mg per ml, correct? To inject 1mg, you'd want to inject 1/5 of a ml (or .20). This is where having slin pins comes in handy. Since slin pins only hold 1ml of water, they have markings going all the way up to 1ml: usually 10, 20, 30, etc (10 would be 1/10 of a ml, 20 would be 2/10 of a ml. etc.). If you had diluted 5mg with 1ml of water, you would need to draw up to the 20 mark on your slin pin syringe to inject 1mg. I think you're probably just over-thinking it man...this is very basic mathematics lol.
    Also, it doesnt seem like some of the suggested amounts of added Bac water will fit in the vial my peptides are in.
    I'm actually somewhat unfamiliar with the peptide you mention, so I'm not sure how much water you're adding, but typically the vials they come in at 2ml vials, meaning that you could, at max, in that vial, create a solution that was 2.5mg/ml. However, if you need to dilute it farther, typically you'd buy a clear, sterile vial. That's what I've always done for reconstituting HCG. I take the vial the substance comes in (the one you have already), and dilute it with 1ml of water. Then, you draw that mixture (5mg of GHRP-6 in the 1ml of water you just injected) back INTO your needle, so that the vial is came in is now empty and your entire mixture in your syringe. From there, you would take the empty vial (usually they're able to hold 10ml and will have a rubber stopper at the top), insert your needle into it, and inject the current mixture into that new vial. Then, from there, you can add up to 9 more ml of water. If you added 9 more, that would mean you had reconstituted the 5mg of GHRP-6 into 10ml of water, which would mean each ml of water you drew into a needle would have a potency of .5mg. Make sense?

If and when I get past that obstacle, I believe I have the wrong syringes. I have the 3ml ones rather than the insulin pins. Can I still make these work?
    The measurements will not be accurate enough with a 3ml syringe. You want the slin pins to that they break down every 10 units before 1ml (10, 20, 30...etc...up until 100, which would be the 1ml mark).

Hope that makes sense. The place you bought the needles already will likely have slin pins, and should also have sterile 10ml vials with rubber stoppers as well. They're usually pretty damn cheap, grab a few for any future peptides you may need to reconstitute in more than 2ml of water.

Sorry for the long post man...I started that trying to be really simple and then got so minute with my simplicity that it wound up being long. Don't think you're stupid or anything, I think you're just accidentally confusing yourself on a really simple topic because you've been reading so much about it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Good read^^

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with peptides for tendon
    By jtnba24 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 11:54 PM
  2. PCT and supplement help with H-drol! Help!
    By ChaseO89 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:46 PM
  3. need help with food n shiz... read
    By shab4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:07 PM
  4. Need some help with items for a care package
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 09:23 AM