What is worse? (always wanted to know)

1. What is worse? (always wanted to know)

So I am always arguing with a mate of mine that smokes and he says steroids is doing more damage to you then smoking.
    What does more damage??? please post your opinions

2. Assuming he's smoking cigarettes daily and the steroid user is using injectables say EOD then cigarettes are much worse. There's only a few scenarios in which the steroids could be worse and those would be extreme abuse and negligent users of steroids. Although methylated orals can certainly be pretty harsh so its not to sat that steroids are harmless just that cigarettes are proven more harmful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. way too general to compare
    •   

4. Ya I agree with chocolatemilk. I tried to give some kind of comparison but it is hard to do. Also they affect your body in different ways like different body parts that are affected.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. Worse how so?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

6. if you got good clean gear and you act responsible i believe smokeing has to be worse. I'll say that about oils, don't know enough about orals. WE know what smokeing dose, some think that gear might lead to some health risks. theres sides effects to almost every thing.

7. brb comparing apples to cars. I can say that i've seen some talk about recent studies looking in to testosterone replacement therapy and increased longevity... it appears that exogenous test may be more beneficial than we thought (from a "down the road" perspective). Orals can be done safely if you use the right supports (TUDCA/UDCA). Smoking however thrashes your body and there's nothing you can do to help it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 16dawg23 View Post
    theres sides effects to almost every thing.
    Exactly.

9. Well smoking actually ranks in the top killers of people in the US so id have to say smoking is worse. I used to smoke massive amounts of weed rolled in dutchmasters for 10 yrs and after quitting I feel a whole lot better.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is one supplement you always want to have?
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:38 AM
  2. Do you really want to know what Methoxy TRN is?
    By mcgeier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. want to know WHY it is the best
    By xtatic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:43 AM