1st test cycle

Jinx

Awards
Hi guys!

I'm going to do my 1st test cycle. I'm considering 2 options and I'm looking for some advice.

1st option

1-12w 600mg EQ
1-12w 400mg Test Cyp
6-12w 50mg Winny ED

2st option is pretty much the same but with one change...

1-12w 300mg EQ
1-12w 300mg Nandrolone Cypionate
1-12w 400mg Test Cyp
6-12w 50mg Winny ED

This option was an advice of a friend, but I'm not sure if it's ok... I'm more into the 1st one.

Proper PCT will be used

Thanks guys!

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Hi guys!

I'm going to do my 1st test cycle. I'm considering 2 options and I'm looking for some advice.

1st option

1-12w 600mg EQ
1-12w 400mg Test Cyp
6-12w 50mg Winny ED

2st option is pretty much the same but with one change...

1-12w 300mg EQ
1-12w 300mg Nandrolone Cypionate
1-12w 400mg Test Cyp
6-12w 50mg Winny ED

This option was an advice of a friend, but I'm not sure if it's ok... I'm more into the 1st one.

Proper PCT will be used

Thanks guys!
For me i will pick the 1st, i dun think u have to use high dosage of EQ since this is your first cycle, just keep things simple and dun be like me wanna stack every juice in my body and hoping i will be the hulk. Just some advice

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
number 1. but i would end the eq 1 week before the test and drop the eq to 400 if it is your furst time using it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
goldylight right run the test a least a week longer, like this
1-12w 600mg EQ
1-13w 400mg Test Cyp
8-14w 50mg Winny ED

I like number 2 as well but that is a little much for a first cycle and the dosage of EQ is too low (the effective dosage of eq starts at 400 for most people, its kinda week) If you wanted a second option I would try this:
1-12w 400mg Nandrolone Cypionate
1-12w 500mg Test Cyp
7-13w 50mg Winny ED
and I would drop the winny out too, you shouldn't really need it on ether cycle.

Jinx

Awards
thx for all the replies.

The main ideia is to mantain the gains and have a "slow" growing, that's why I want to run 600mg of EQ instead of 400mg EQ and 500mg of Test Cyp., for exemple.
Regarding winny I was wondering use it to cut a little bit by the end of the cycle and perhaps add some t3 because I'm increasing the cals already... Even eating clean, I'm getting some fat on my abs. What do you think?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winny won't cut you up but will help free bound test supposedly making pct easier. I personally wouldn't play with thyroid hormones because minor error can permanantly throw you thyroid out of whack. Just cut the cals a little bit and add one session of cardio.