First Cycle - Test E. Need some advice

robberg

Awards
Hi Guys,

Stats:
Height: 6ft
Weight: 100kg
BF %: Guessing mid to high teens

I would like to run a cycle to put on some mass whilst hardening up/leaning out a little.

I'm thinking 1ml of 250mg Test E Twice Weekly for 12 weeks.
Arimidex 0.25 ED.
HcG: Weeks 2 - 12 250iu twice weekly.
Post cycle clomid with DAA.

Advice, criticism is much appreciated.

Izzetmaster

Awards
While the cycle itself looks great for a first time, I believe most experienced users will tell you to diet down to a lower body fat percentage first.

Maybe to <15% before starting. If you have a higher amount of fat on you, your body will convert more testosterone to estrogen, which might be a problem. Then again, you are planning on running an AI, so perhaps it won't be an issue.

robberg

Awards
While the cycle itself looks great for a first time, I believe most experienced users will tell you to diet down to a lower body fat percentage first.

Maybe to <15% before starting. If you have a higher amount of fat on you, your body will convert more testosterone to estrogen, which might be a problem. Then again, you are planning on running an AI, so perhaps it won't be an issue.
I have heard this to be the case.
Although if I am running an AI will it matter as much?

Diet is pretty decent. Going to increase cardio too.
I can probably get down to 15% in a few weeks so might see what I am at now, do a mini cut, then hit it.

Purpose of hitting gear is to maintain size whilst lowering bodyfat and hopefully put on more muscle.

Can it be done?