Achievements Posting Pro

Osta RX, what are peoples experiences

Whether in pct bridge on standalone it doesnt matter tell me how was it

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I thought it was great as a standalone (well with forma and a few natty supps).....like I was saying on here the other day, I had to make it a 4 week cycle at 20mg per day....next time I'll probably do 6 weeks at 6/13/20/20/13/6....that way one bottle (expensive) lasts one cycle. I don't like the idea of the lower dosed weeks, but supposedly the stuff works well at lower doses....I did get mine on special when it first came out, I think like 50-60 a bottle? something like that...its pretty pricey now though (I know you don't like high priced stuff, example: PP lol).....
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol just got a bottle and a bottle of cyanostane rx for my test cyano rx run and osta for pct or after pct. LOL on the pp stuff the bottle was a bill but everything was 20% off
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I thought it was great as a standalone (well with forma and a few natty supps).....like I was saying on here the other day, I had to make it a 4 week cycle at 20mg per day....next time I'll probably do 6 weeks at 6/13/20/20/13/6....that way one bottle (expensive) lasts one cycle. I don't like the idea of the lower dosed weeks, but supposedly the stuff works well at lower doses....I did get mine on special when it first came out, I think like 50-60 a bottle? something like that...its pretty pricey now though (I know you don't like high priced stuff, example: PP lol).....
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I wish I bought more at the debut pricing....got two bottles, not bad. but yeah, I used it "post-PCT"....I did a month long PCT then i did the osta/forma for a month. I just felt funny using it in PCT, like it was the wrong thing to do....but I bet it would be fine, I felt no shutdown at all....
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nice helpful info for sure, thanks bud
    I wish I bought more at the debut pricing....got two bottles, not bad. but yeah, I used it "post-PCT"....I did a month long PCT then i did the osta/forma for a month. I just felt funny using it in PCT, like it was the wrong thing to do....but I bet it would be fine, I felt no shutdown at all....
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I hope more people share some experiences with the stuff, I'd be interested to hear about it....I know a lot of guys have used it, but they never really elaborate on it....here is their chance
  7. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I just finished week two of Ostra RX stacked with 11 Spray. Thus far not much to show for my efforts but it usually takes a couple of weeks to build. I think this next week will be the most telling.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.88%

I know there's a few logs of this over at Iron Mag Forums.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.1%

Osta is available in capsule form (20mg of powder per capsule) from reputable sources these days. I know from the source I have, I can get 20mg caps (40 of them) for $31, and if you were trying to run it at 20mg/wk, that would be just 2 days short of a full 6-week cycle.

Get on that cheap time...the liquid tastes awful anyway!

Or so my hamsters tell me...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Osta is available in capsule form (20mg of powder per capsule) from reputable sources these days. I know from the source I have, I can get 20mg caps (40 of them) for $31, and if you were trying to run it at 20mg/wk, that would be just 2 days short of a full 6-week cycle.

Get on that cheap time...the liquid tastes awful anyway!

Or so my hamsters tell me...
    Yeah i just don't trust some of these sources....its easier to trust reputable companies and pay double or more ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-andro rx what are all its sides?
    By maik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. What are people saying about Alpha-T2?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 08:18 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 02:23 AM
  4. What are people doing with PEA?
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 09:39 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 07:30 PM