thinking of lmg-25 by lgi

illiam09

illiam09

Awards
Thinking of doing lmg-25 by lgi at 75mg daily. 6 weeks. Milk thistle multi vit. Super clean diet. 160-175 p. 155 carb 65fat. Will increase carb as weight increases. Im coming off a cut and want to gain lean mass. Less fat is less work to cut in the long run. Pct leaning twards otc pct black. But if needs be ill have torem waiting on my shelf. 4th cycle done. Been off for half a year. What do you think on terms of 3-5 lbs muscle gained

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of doing lmg-25 by lgi at 75mg daily. 6 weeks. Milk thistle multi vit. Super clean diet. 160-175 p. 155 carb 65fat. Will increase carb as weight increases. Im coming off a cut and want to gain lean mass. Less fat is less work to cut in the long run. Pct leaning twards otc pct black. But if needs be ill have torem waiting on my shelf. 4th cycle done. Been off for half a year. What do you think on terms of 3-5 lbs muscle gained
The LMG will make you gain weight!...but not just lean muscle, you will gain fat and water gain, it also got some progestional activity, definately not something youll like to run alone, unles you are a sumo :p .... joke!!!!! ... but seriously, consider it, take something dry like stano or 11-keto. lmg just cause minimal liver stress so maybe you can possibly use a methyl like epi (i wouldnt advice halodrol on this one since it will make you gain water 2, altho halodrol is fantastic).

Plus the lmg weight gain will alost dissapear once you stop.... what i would do

id use it as a kickstart x 4 weeks and finish with the drier compound, that will also help to reinforce your gains of the LMG

so LMG week 1-4

stano, 11-keto x 8 weeks straight

If you decide to go with epi, then just use it x 6 weeks

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Make sure you use a SERM with your cycle and not just the OTC. I've heard that you should use clomid with LMG, but not 100% sure, maybe that was 19-nors. Could someone input on this?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Make sure you use a SERM with your cycle and not just the OTC. I've heard that you should use clomid with LMG, but not 100% sure, maybe that was 19-nors. Could someone input on this?
You don't want to use nolva with 19-nors, clomid is fine.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LMG is definately not a nor! but yeah clomid at 50 mgs for pct should suffice, i would never touch nolva with or without nors by the way... serms of choice are toremifene or clomid in that order... but toremifene is really hard to find :( (i mean the pharma grade)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Not to hijack the thread at all but since we are talking about clomid over nolva now I just got a bunch of clomid from a friend of mine(didn't agree with his stomach) and I'm going to run an SD cycle soon which I was going to use nolva for... BUT since I now have the clomid on hand already and don't have any nolva yet I was thinking I may just run clomid in PCT if that would be fine. Thoughts?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread at all but since we are talking about clomid over nolva now I just got a bunch of clomid from a friend of mine(didn't agree with his stomach) and I'm going to run an SD cycle soon which I was going to use nolva for... BUT since I now have the clomid on hand already and don't have any nolva yet I was thinking I may just run clomid in PCT if that would be fine. Thoughts?
clomid is way better than nolva IMO and im not the only one who thinks that, i got alot of friends that have great knowledge and they prefer clomid... my recent cycle was also superdrol and with clomid i recovered fine, i even kept my strength gains and size... nolva is a genotoxic and stress your liver, i wouldnt touch that trash

to me toremifene or clomid are the best choices.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
clomid is way better than nolva IMO and im not the only one who thinks that, i got alot of friends that have great knowledge and they prefer clomid... my recent cycle was also superdrol and with clomid i recovered fine, i even kept my strength gains and size... nolva is a genotoxic and stress your liver, i wouldnt touch that trash

to me toremifene or clomid are the best choices.
Sounds good, I took torem with my Hdrol PCT and it went good. After hearing this I'm glad that I came upon this clomid, didn't think about the extra liver stress with nolva.