4ad base conversion

Bennett

Awards
Would you be able to convert 4ad base the same way you do test cyp?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
convert it to what? (shouldn't this be in the conversions form)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You can get about 40mg to dissolve in veg. oil w/ 10% BA, but it slowly crashes over a week or two and must be reheated often. You can always go with a suspension, but that's really asking for an infection. I don't think any commercial grade 4AD out there is good enough for aqueous conversion, and the recrystallization required to get it pure would be tedious.

dego

Awards
Animal has been doing 4AD base conversions for sometime. A few have supplied high purity 4AD ~98-99%+ the only one I dealt with is Instynct but he is no longer selling it. With Animals Kits you are supposed to get 100mg/ml painless but its never quite that easy with base compounds.

I used one of his kits to make 100mg/ml 4AD at 99%+ purity supplied by Instynct and I felt great for about 2 days then the crystallization set in and I was crippled. I managed to thin it to 75mg/ml with BB and oil and it was tolerable for me to finish my cycle. Strength gains from 4AD are amazing I'd say 75% mg per mg of what I get from tren (And Yes I've used tren at the same doses).

I'm now using animal's OH-Test base at 100mg/ml and I'm only a little tender so I know he has improved his kits. He has reported about 4 different times since I used his kits that he found improvements for the kits.

There was a lot of debate over toxins in the impure 4AD's available and its effects. Animal always has you heat his solution as you add the hormone well he reported that during a screw up he added the hormone and actually heated up to a boil. He didn't say for how long but he did report that he didn't have the toxin effects from the same batch of 4AD as before. I believe he said it was from beyond a century and had a purity of only 91%! Previous applications had caused mild fevers and other problems but after the fizzle there were no problems. Now I'm not a fan of this pseudo-science but if someone is dead set on using 4AD base and are not sure of its purity try using Animal's fizzle method.

4AD base and Fina has to be the best cycle I've ever done. Strength went through the rough and gains followed right behind I just wish I had gone longer than the 6 weeks than I did. After 6 weeks of ed injections though you feel like a pin cushion. If you are considering 4AD base I'd figure out a way to get real comfortable with spot injections and I mean just about everywhere as you will run out of spots real quick if you aren't shooting every where lats, traps, chest, bi's, tri's.