People suspecting you use?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.46%

    People suspecting you use?


    Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

    I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,532
    Rep Power
    1213206
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    They don't see the work and effort I put into the gym. I'll give them some test if they really think that drugs are all it takes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,859
    Rep Power
    2754900
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    most people dont know jack squat about steroids, supplements or bulk dieting, so i dont get worried. let them wonder all day long while i get my swole on.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah everyone that I talk to always thinks its so easy...they think you inject some steroids and automatically blow up and become a monster......
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. New Member
    Johnnyboy004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    3630
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

    I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.
    Haters gonna hate
  6. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683046
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No one want to admit it. If u know what to look for you can tell if some one is on cycle.
    If you don't want to admit ur on, then don't
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  7. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    10609
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

    I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.
    I love that feeling LOL, generally i feel lonely while im on, but also, i get more attention from girls, unfurtunately not my friends ... its a funny thing actually, and i also dont really care haha!
  8. Advanced Member
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10077
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

    I'm 5'11", 255lbs, and I'm not a fat guy (I have the outline of abs poking through there and some decent vascularity). As a powerlifter (tested), I've set multiple records. I've been accused of using steroids for a very long time - mostly by my ex-wife. I've never pinned or taken anything 'illegal'. I've used halo 3x and I'm wrapping up my first cycle of SD tomorrow. Accuse me of whatever you want. I know there is nothing in a pill or a syringe that will get me where I am without a sh!tload of hard work and dedication. Those who stare and make accusatory comments are usually the folks that have never worked hard for anything and have some sort of f-ed up self-esteem issues.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  9. New Member
    jev871's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    18376
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter
    I'm 5'11", 255lbs, and I'm not a fat guy (I have the outline of abs poking through there and some decent vascularity). As a powerlifter (tested), I've set multiple records. I've been accused of using steroids for a very long time - mostly by my ex-wife. I've never pinned or taken anything 'illegal'. I've used halo 3x and I'm wrapping up my first cycle of SD tomorrow. Accuse me of whatever you want. I know there is nothing in a pill or a syringe that will get me where I am without a sh!tload of hard work and dedication. Those who stare and make accusatory comments are usually the folks that have never worked hard for anything and have some sort of f-ed up self-esteem issues.
    Yes! I agree 100%
  10. New Member
    jev871's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    18376
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    No one want to admit it. If u know what to look for you can tell if some one is on cycle.
    If you don't want to admit ur on, then don't
    This is also how I feel, if you feel a shame to admit it then you probably shouldn't do it...
  11. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    10609
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

    I really dont care if someone KNOWS that im on steroids and that person tells everybody... because the one who says that taking steroids "is cheating" is just an ingnorant person... so i even enjoy the feeling... because despite the haters saying that i am on roids and that im a cheater, unnatural, ect... im still above em, and they can do nothing... they dont dare to take steroids, so they will never beat me, it is a great feeling actually !!!!
  12. New Member
    Johnnyboy004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    3630
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I love that feeling LOL, generally i feel lonely while im on, but also, i get more attention from girls, unfurtunately not my friends ... its a funny thing actually, and i also dont really care haha!
    Yup. If you need the constant approval of others, the juice is the least of your issues.

    I can't stand insecure people who make decisions constantly worried about how people will think of them. And insecure dudes are the worst.
  13. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    10609
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    Yup. If you need the constant approval of others, the juice is the least of your issues.

    I can't stand insecure people who make decisions constantly worried about how people will think of them. And insecure dudes are the worst.
    I think one of the saddest things someone can be is a moralist-conservative person... it is a shame that people would believe that steroids send "the wrong message" LOL... any taboo is just stupid... the only principle that matters in life is not hurting yourself or others, and always bring your help everytime you can... steroids intake IS NOT WRONG! is our own desition... stupid conservative people! (hello FD....... :P )... thats bassically why i dont give a f... if they know im on
  14. Advanced Member
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10077
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I think one of the saddest things someone can be is a moralist-conservative person... it is a shame that people would believe that steroids send "the wrong message" LOL... any taboo is just stupid... the only principle that matters in life is not hurting yourself or others, and always bring your help everytime you can... steroids intake IS NOT WRONG! is our own desition... stupid conservative people! (hello FD....... :P )... thats bassically why i dont give a f... if they know im on
    I am a moralist-conservative person. As a conservative I strongly believe in personal freedoms. I do not think any government should tell me what I should supplement with and what I can't. Not all naysayers are 'moralist-conservatives'; in fact, it's quite the opposite where I live.

    I don't want to make this a political issue, please....
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  15. New Member
    Quest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    5341
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    19.78%

    fook people and what they think...

    My wife and kids love me, that is all that matters.
  16. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Power
    703726
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    46.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I think one of the saddest things someone can be is a moralist-conservative person... it is a shame that people would believe that steroids send "the wrong message" LOL... any taboo is just stupid... the only principle that matters in life is not hurting yourself or others, and always bring your help everytime you can... steroids intake IS NOT WRONG! is our own desition... stupid conservative people! (hello FD....... :P )... thats bassically why i dont give a f... if they know im on
    Bingo. It's good to know that someone else has some wisdom regarding morale and ethics.

    And to add, I'm also a moral-conservative lol. We also desire true freedom, too.
  17. New Member
    Johnnyboy004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    3630
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I think one of the saddest things someone can be is a moralist-conservative person... it is a shame that people would believe that steroids send "the wrong message" LOL... any taboo is just stupid... the only principle that matters in life is not hurting yourself or others, and always bring your help everytime you can... steroids intake IS NOT WRONG! is our own desition... stupid conservative people! (hello FD....... :P )... thats bassically why i dont give a f... if they know im on
    I don't want to stray too far off topic, but as far as I am concerned people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. If you live your life by that principle, you will be a moral person. I'm pretty sure that in itself is a Conservative principle. I do get your point, and I think we are in agreement for the most part. Except let's replace moral-conservative with ******* because you can be a conservative person with morals and believe in social freedoms.

    But hey, we can peel this back 50 different ways. I think what it comes down to is what most people on here agree upon. And that is who gives a **** what the dweebs think? This isn't Planet Fitness. We DO pick things up and put them down!
  18. New Member
    avyion12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    157
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    I don't want to stray too far off topic, but as far as I am concerned people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. If you live your life by that principle, you will be a moral person. I'm pretty sure that in itself is a Conservative principle. I do get your point, and I think we are in agreement for the most part. Except let's replace moral-conservative with ******* because you can be a conservative person with morals and believe in social freedoms.

    But hey, we can peel this back 50 different ways. I think what it comes down to is what most people on here agree upon. And that is who gives a **** what the dweebs think? This isn't Planet Fitness. We DO pick things up and put them down!
    John Mill, a well known Liberal called that the harm principle. It's funny: people love to speculate and judge and compartmentalize usage of steroids, and other 'off-the-beaten-path' type behaviour, but when it comes to them being called on their own discrepancies, its a whole new world for them. That is why sometimes it kinda irks me when people say roiding is horrible, cheating or 'immoral'. if one person can eat KFC with a triple milkshake at its side, or smoke, or do coke or whatever else, why is it such a deal for me to pin?

    others opinions though: are you open about your usage? as an example, some people who gym and are into it will ask me, and i'm fine with admitting it and explaining it. however, if a random person (i work in a supp shop) asks me about roids, i feel apprehensive to admit it; essentially a mother and son asking you about it - how do you respond to that? i don't wanna lie, but damn... it feels awkward.
  19. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by avyion12

    John Mill, a well known Liberal called that the harm principle. It's funny: people love to speculate and judge and compartmentalize usage of steroids, and other 'off-the-beaten-path' type behaviour, but when it comes to them being called on their own discrepancies, its a whole new world for them. That is why sometimes it kinda irks me when people say roiding is horrible, cheating or 'immoral'. if one person can eat KFC with a triple milkshake at its side, or smoke, or do coke or whatever else, why is it such a deal for me to pin?

    others opinions though: are you open about your usage? as an example, some people who gym and are into it will ask me, and i'm fine with admitting it and explaining it. however, if a random person (i work in a supp shop) asks me about roids, i feel apprehensive to admit it; essentially a mother and son asking you about it - how do you respond to that? i don't wanna lie, but damn... it feels awkward.
    I agree 100% bro. It seems u can talk about drug use all day and its practically condoned, but tell someone u take gear and they're shocked and doubt your character.
  20. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    I agree 100% bro. It seems u can talk about drug use all day and its practically condoned, but tell someone u take gear and they're shocked and doubt your character.
    Deff dude it's "cool" to smoke weed n pop pills and drive drunk and all that **** but if you put some extra testosterone in your body your like the lowest life form on the earth!!! I hate that
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. New Member
    Johnnyboy004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    3630
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by avyion12 View Post
    John Mill, a well known Liberal called that the harm principle. It's funny: people love to speculate and judge and compartmentalize usage of steroids, and other 'off-the-beaten-path' type behaviour, but when it comes to them being called on their own discrepancies, its a whole new world for them. That is why sometimes it kinda irks me when people say roiding is horrible, cheating or 'immoral'. if one person can eat KFC with a triple milkshake at its side, or smoke, or do coke or whatever else, why is it such a deal for me to pin?

    others opinions though: are you open about your usage? as an example, some people who gym and are into it will ask me, and i'm fine with admitting it and explaining it. however, if a random person (i work in a supp shop) asks me about roids, i feel apprehensive to admit it; essentially a mother and son asking you about it - how do you respond to that? i don't wanna lie, but damn... it feels awkward.
    Musicians and artists and hippies take drugs all the time to expand their mind and help w creativity. In that case, it seems to be accepted. There is a double standard. Why is that ok?

    I definately do not want to come off as a liberal because I am far from it. Does this mean I have to start wearing tie dies and wool socks with Velcro sandals?
  22. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    10609
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

    Great posts here!, deff agreee with you guys. i prolly mixed the moralist and conservatie terms wrongly with taboos... anyways, i think we all take steroids to live a better life since nowdays in society health is the least things that matters it seems, with fast food factories, xenoestrogens, chemicals that affect hormones, ect... is a wrong enviorement, so theres nothing wrong with improving life and the desire of playing sports or lifting weights more efficiently, the desire to win! since its something we love to do... its about living life to the max, also if people knew all the research we all had to do, hours and hours of reading, proper planning, hard work, ect, they would overcome ignorance... thats why i consider ourselves: users with knowledge, an elite group !
  23. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    Great posts here!, deff agreee with you guys. i prolly mixed the moralist and conservatie terms wrongly with taboos... anyways, i think we all take steroids to live a better life since nowdays in society health is the least things that matters it seems, with fast food factories, xenoestrogens, chemicals that affect hormones, ect... is a wrong enviorement, so theres nothing wrong with improving life and the desire of playing sports or lifting weights more efficiently, the desire to win! since its something we love to do... its about living life to the max, also if people knew all the research we all had to do, hours and hours of reading, proper planning, hard work, ect, they would overcome ignorance... thats why i consider ourselves: users with knowledge, an elite group !
    Great points bro. You're right the toxic environment we're in only works against our hormones. It makes me wonder how high our testosterone would b if we weren't being poisoned somehow everyday.
  24. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179620
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    F**k it bros I just take the juice sit on my a$$ all day and eat mcdonalds...and I'm 285, ripped! If only...

    People are extremely ignorant. I'm on my first cycle ever and prior people still thought I juiced. Basically anyone who is strong is accused. People are unaware that diet is 80% of everything. Ignorance...its everywhere.

    The only reason why I don't tell people is simply because they are uneducated and ignorant, therefore, they just don't understand. Roid rage...f"*k that. Alcohol will cause rage and bad decisions, also kills so many people, yet its "legal". Just because its legal doesn't mean its okay. Anything mind expanding is illegal. Marijuana is illegal but how many people kill someone in a car accident when you high? I bet it doesn't compare to alcohol. LSD is actually considered "non toxic" the LD-50 is so high to the point where its damn near impossible to OD on. Acid is illegal though, best damn thing I have ever done.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  25. New Member
    Vegastex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%

    Very well spoken about roids, I never done them but have been doing my research and can't wait to do my first cycle. Been lifting straight 10 years and now find my self stuck at 215 lbs working on getting my diet right before I begin.
  26. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179620
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex
    Very well spoken about roids, I never done them but have been doing my research and can't wait to do my first cycle. Been lifting straight 10 years and now find my self stuck at 215 lbs working on getting my diet right before I begin.
    Go for it man. Definitely a great experience so far. I've tried just about every drug in the book so I definitely wanted to try steroids. Also have been a gym rat for 6+ years too.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  27. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33432
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    4.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    F**k it bros I just take the juice sit on my a$$ all day and eat mcdonalds...and I'm 285, ripped! If only...

    People are extremely ignorant. I'm on my first cycle ever and prior people still thought I juiced. Basically anyone who is strong is accused. People are unaware that diet is 80% of everything. Ignorance...its everywhere.

    The only reason why I don't tell people is simply because they are uneducated and ignorant, therefore, they just don't understand. Roid rage...f"*k that. Alcohol will cause rage and bad decisions, also kills so many people, yet its "legal". Just because its legal doesn't mean its okay. Anything mind expanding is illegal. Marijuana is illegal but how many people kill someone in a car accident when you high? I bet it doesn't compare to alcohol. LSD is actually considered "non toxic" the LD-50 is so high to the point where its damn near impossible to OD on. Acid is illegal though, best damn thing I have ever done.
    LSD scares me.

    I've heard so many anecdotal stories of people being "permanently damaged", but who knows if it's true.
  28. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46920
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by avyion12 View Post
    others opinions though: are you open about your usage? as an example, some people who gym and are into it will ask me, and i'm fine with admitting it and explaining it. however, if a random person (i work in a supp shop) asks me about roids, i feel apprehensive to admit it; essentially a mother and son asking you about it - how do you respond to that? i don't wanna lie, but damn... it feels awkward.
    Firstly I am not open about usage. I've only done one cycle so far and a select few people know about it. This is because I'm in the military, though, so it's a job security issue. With regards to the mother and son thing, I really don't think people should be telling young children or teens that they are steroid users because that fosters use by the youth.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  29. New Member
    Flexappeal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    11.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Deff dude it's "cool" to smoke weed n pop pills and drive drunk and all that **** but if you put some extra testosterone in your body your like the lowest life form on the earth!!! I hate that
    This is so true! I have a friend who talks about blowing mountains of coke and using LSD.
    I'm a fitness and nutrition freak. I told him I'm planning a test cycle , his face turned blue.
  30. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179620
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187

    LSD scares me.

    I've heard so many anecdotal stories of people being "permanently damaged", but who knows if it's true.
    Myths...I will admit its not something to take lightly but if you are intelligent you will really enjoy it. I've dropped cid countless times and if anything. I feel that I am a more open genuine person.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  31. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    Firstly I am not open about usage. I've only done one cycle so far and a select few people know about it. This is because I'm in the military, though, so it's a job security issue. With regards to the mother and son thing, I really don't think people should be telling young children or teens that they are steroid users because that fosters use by the youth.
    My 14 year old brother knows in going to start my cycle but he understands 10000% not to touch the stuff until he is much older...he grew up watching me build my body up naturally without them so he knows what great things you can achieve without them...but any other teen I'd never admit it since they didn't grow up with me
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. New Member
    powerclean1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%

    one word cell-tech
  33. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179620
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by powerclean1
    one word cell-tech
    I prefer cell mass
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  34. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683046
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I prefer cell mass
    LOL

    Yeh nitro-tech! No one will suspect a thing"
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  35. Advanced Member
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10077
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

    I remember the days when creatine was a 'steroid'...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  36. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    10609
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by powerclean1 View Post
    one word cell-tech
    LOL! i almost forgot, that was the supplement that made jay insanely big !
  37. New Member
    Johnnyboy004's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    3630
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.05%

    Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.

    It is pretty interesting though how you grow up idolizing certain people, but when you become an adult and are able to understand the reality of it, you see the people you idolized we're human after all.

    I may look at it differently than most, but the way I see it is everything is ok in moderation. And as it relates to juice, it is an outlet that can improve your overall health. It's a lot more positive than some other avenues you can take.
  38. New Member
    Vegastex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%

    Very true Johnnyboy, forgot about fast food we are killing our kids with it. School lunches are just as bad. Sodas horrible. I think it's a bunch of lazy nerds who are jealous of us looking good and all the hard work we put into it, so they make illegal and give the media all the hype about how bad it is.
    I never done roids but I am giving it a try once I find my source.
  39. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex
    Very true Johnnyboy, forgot about fast food we are killing our kids with it. School lunches are just as bad. Sodas horrible. I think it's a bunch of lazy nerds who are jealous of us looking good and all the hard work we put into it, so they make illegal and give the media all the hype about how bad it is.
    I never done roids but I am giving it a try once I find my source.
    Roids r one of the best choices I've ever made, its only been positive.
  40. New Member
    jev871's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    18376
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex
    Very true Johnnyboy, forgot about fast food we are killing our kids with it. School lunches are just as bad. Sodas horrible. I think it's a bunch of lazy nerds who are jealous of us looking good and all the hard work we put into it, so they make illegal and give the media all the hype about how bad it is.
    I never done roids but I am giving it a try once I find my source.
    I have done many ph cycles but I am just itching to pin, but like you I have no source...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how do you use leg drive while benching
    By .9mm in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:33 PM
  2. What Anti-Virus Program Do You Use?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 03:43 AM
  3. Red Devil Lye ..when do you use it
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 02:08 PM
  4. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in