People suspecting you use?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    I got ass implants.
    I knew it! Dat ass was way to nice to be all natural!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. I've been blasting and cruising since I started using about 2 years ago. People definitely asked me what I was on at first, including my family. I blew up 20lbs in less than 2 months and it was clearly obvious. I just tell them I eat and train like a monster. Fortunately with blasting and cruising you stay consistantly "big" so I don't hear it anymore unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS
    I've been blasting and cruising since I started using about 2 years ago. People definitely asked me what I was on at first, including my family. I blew up 20lbs in less than 2 months and it was clearly obvious. I just tell them I eat and train like a monster. Fortunately with blasting and cruising you stay consistantly "big" so I don't hear it anymore unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while.
    How old are you? How do you set up your blast cruise cycles?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    How about the ppl that think steroids equal a small penis! I hate that!!!!!! Some people are so dumb "hey man you may have big muscles from them roids but how much did it shrink your dick bro"
    lol it makes me laugh. but if you think about it, would it not be the reverse? blood pressure and intensity increases, erections are more frequent, would that not lead to at least minimal extension/growth over time? lmao. just speculation.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    How old are you? How do you set up your blast cruise cycles?
    I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS

    I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!
    Nice! So 10 weeks of 250mg then bump to 600+ and throw in dbol. Then back too 250mg again? Wouldn't that let your levels drop by the end of the week? Why not split it into 125mg 2x a week? Sorry for the questions I'm just curious. I'm 24 now and I want to blast and cruise when I hit 27-28 and have more cycles under my belt.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice! So 10 weeks of 250mg then bump to 600+ and throw in dbol. Then back too 250mg again? Wouldn't that let your levels drop by the end of the week? Why not split it into 125mg 2x a week? Sorry for the questions I'm just curious. I'm 24 now and I want to blast and cruise when I hit 27-28 and have more cycles under my belt.
    I'm not overly concerned with my levels while cruising at 250mg, and the half life of enanthate is 5 days. However, I suppose spilitting them would help if that's a big concern.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS

    I'm not overly concerned with my levels while cruising at 250mg, and the half life of enanthate is 5 days. However, I suppose spilitting them would help if that's a big concern.
    Ok thanks man. Big help.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS

    I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!
    Hmmmmmm, to stay on test or to not stay on test =))))
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. All i have to say is, steroids change everything!!!! ... use em responsibly and youll get a better life... i remember i used to be bullied in highschool, i was the typical skinny guy with low self steem who sucked at sports. now im more confident and i love how i look, and when i look at the bullies i just laugh and i know i could fk em up ... with a stick... and spikes :P !.... steroids makes you the alpha male, powerfull, happy guy... it improves my sport wich is gymnastics and lifting weights!.... I LOVE STEROIDS AND I WILL CYCLE AGAIN SOON! !... obviously just use em wisely and dont fall into addiction. read and read, and then read more!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Haha that was the deal I made with my girlfriend, the agreement was roids for implants. How could I say no?
    Now the real challenge is to make your pecs grow more on roids than she increases through surgery
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I got ass implants.
    Cause **** squats, they're too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.
    I think Bigger, Faster, Stronger was a great documentary, but the big issue it had is that it had to fight the common media image of steroids, and it painted them in WAY too light of a context, in my opinion. I know guys who watched that documentary and came out ready to run steroids. The problem? Most of them were under 21, and damn near all of them hadn't been training for more than a year and a half. I think for the general media that documentary did a lot of positive, but in the lifting community I feel it did a lot of bad. It totally underplayed the possible side effects and dangers, which exist, even if they are over-exaggerated by the media. Didn't talk about the experience you should have, the minimum requirements and the supports that should be taken on-cycle...too many kids walking out of that movie thinking "hey, steroids are totally safe, maybe I'll go do some now!"

    A little bit of research on their part would remedy the problem. But you know stupid kids these days...they watch a documentary and walk out thinking they know everything about the subject. We need another documentary that really shows the benefit to risk ratio of steroid, and makes a better point of who should be taking them against who shouldn't.

    Just my opinion. Again, loved the documentary, but it underplayed the sides and supports and appropriate usage wayyyy too much. I think they realized that the more they talked about that, the more every uneducated person would keep thinking steroids were the devil. his brother maddog, who was running a lot of ****, went in for an MRI and had some serious heart issues...but they decided to cut that scene from the movie (it's in the deleted scenes). Gotta give them a slight slap on the wrist for that, even if all the uneducated people in the world would have clung on to that as "STEROIDS CAUSE HEART ATTACKS!" instantly. It's a tough battle to be fought.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  12. I found a site that was referred to me but almost all there stuff says sold out. I think I might try to purchase a small order and see if I receive anything. I'm still looking and hope to find a source someday I can't wait to do my first cycle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Hmmmmmm, to stay on test or to not stay on test =))))
    I know right? As soon as I'm 27 I'm never coming off!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex View Post
    I found a site that was referred to me but almost all there stuff says sold out. I think I might try to purchase a small order and see if I receive anything. I'm still looking and hope to find a source someday I can't wait to do my first cycle.
    Don't source fish.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

    I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.
    I am psychologist and who cares what other people think. You cycle because you wanted to. Right?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33

    I am psychologist and who cares what other people think. You cycle because you wanted to. Right?
    I cycle because if I don't look like an abercrombie model then I won't be accepted. Who carres who we are on the inside. As long as I have giant muscles I will have friends...........JUST KIDDING!

    I'd like to hope we all cycle because we wanted to and for ourselves and only ourselves.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I cycle because if I don't look like an abercrombie model then I won't be accepted. Who carres who we are on the inside. As long as I have giant muscles I will have friends...........JUST KIDDING!

    I'd like to hope we all cycle because we wanted to and for ourselves and only ourselves.
    Last cycle with ostraine I about destroyed a poor woman. That was my gift to her. Haha
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Last cycle with ostraine I about destroyed a poor woman. That was my gift to her. Haha
    She couldn't move from the waist down haha.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    She couldn't move from the waist down haha.
    She was 5'1 so I'm guessing not.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    She was 5'1 so I'm guessing not.
    Hahahaha is she regretting her decision now?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Hahahaha is she regretting her decision now?
    Nah. She is going out with me very often.texting me all the time ect. I'm 6'5 so we look awkwardly awesome as a couple.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Nah. She is going out with me very often.texting me all the time ect. I'm 6'5 so we look awkwardly awesome as a couple.
    Haha so ppl know what's going down.

  23. What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered
    Hahaha u already know bro! I'm living filthy like Charlie Sheen!

  25. What about commitment to lifting?!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hahaha u already know bro! I'm living filthy like Charlie Sheen!
    Oh sh*t, I can feel the fist pumps swelling within your being...
    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    What about commitment to lifting?!
    This guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Oh sh*t, I can feel the fist pumps swelling within your being...
    This guy.
    Fist pumping for life yo.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered
    He must not be shooting it in the vein. Common mistake.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered
    Greatest thing I have read all week...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    fook people and what they think...

    My wife and kids love me, that is all that matters.
    Word
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how do you use leg drive while benching
    By .9mm in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 02:33 PM
  2. What Anti-Virus Program Do You Use?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 02:43 AM
  3. Red Devil Lye ..when do you use it
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 01:08 PM
  4. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:20 PM
Log in
Log in