People suspecting you use?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Hahahaha is she regretting her decision now?
    Nah. She is going out with me very often.texting me all the time ect. I'm 6'5 so we look awkwardly awesome as a couple.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Nah. She is going out with me very often.texting me all the time ect. I'm 6'5 so we look awkwardly awesome as a couple.
    Haha so ppl know what's going down.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    What is this "couple" bullsh*t? Take steroids, shoot guns, f*ck multiple b*tches...commitment is for the non-genetically altered
    Hahaha u already know bro! I'm living filthy like Charlie Sheen!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

What about commitment to lifting?!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hahaha u already know bro! I'm living filthy like Charlie Sheen!
    Oh sh*t, I can feel the fist pumps swelling within your being...
    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    What about commitment to lifting?!
    This guy.
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Oh sh*t, I can feel the fist pumps swelling within your being...
    This guy.
    Fist pumping for life yo.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    He must not be shooting it in the vein. Common mistake.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Greatest thing I have read all week...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. IDC

Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    fook people and what they think...

My wife and kids love me, that is all that matters.
    Word
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

I absolutely live when people think I'm on.. Especially when I'm not haha.. I can't wait to see the stares I will be getting when I'm huge!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Anyone notice this? Now I've never been on cycle but I did blow up when I was 20 which isn't hard to do with a ton of food and being that young but when I first started lifting and was small all these dudes would talk to me and stuff then when I caught up to them and then surpassed them they like started ignoring me...why??
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Anyone notice this? Now I've never been on cycle but I did blow up when I was 20 which isn't hard to do with a ton of food and being that young but when I first started lifting and was small all these dudes would talk to me and stuff then when I caught up to them and then surpassed them they like started ignoring me...why??
    You hurt their egos.... or feelings... or both. Fock them.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

You hurt their egos.... or feelings... or both. Fock them.
    Agreed. They just a bunch of bitches.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Something tells me you don't have to ask us to know the answer. You know why they're ignoring you, forget them.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

They were talking to you because they felt like it was a teacher/student relationship so it made them feel all big and superior. I was like sickly small just a few months ago like 130 @ 5' 8" at 22yo and everyone always would encourage me saying it takes time and I'll get there but now even just from gaining 25-30lbs of mostly muscle people now put me down. Now they will compare how they can bench more and stuff like that. Oh well always someone who wants to put you down when you're up

Edit: the gains were natty BTW so no one thinks I'm a moron using roids at 130 lol

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

Also I've been small for my whole life so I think people feel threatened when "the small guy" starts getting close to or larger than their size.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Also I've been small for my whole life so I think people feel threatened when "the small guy" starts getting close to or larger than their size.

Small dudes gettin big FTW! I was 135 at the beginning of last year, came up 30lbs naturally and then did my first cycle(been working out for about 3 years, just didn't get serious about it till last year and got my diet down and everything). Now everyone keeps saying I got big, but I'm like "I ain't big yet bro, just wait", at 175 I've had a few people already accuse me of being on too. I guess that'll happen when you gain 40lbs in one year lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

Same with me everyone keeps saying I've gotten big because I've never been bigger than 130 until lately but I still want to gain another 20-30lbs. And some people thought I used roids because I gained like 25 lbs in 5 months but I just explain how surprisingly important proper diet can be. Finally figuring out diet certainly does give steroid-like results when you are tiny to start.

20. Registered User

Did you all set your own diet? Or did you have help with dietition? I'm working on my diet but I feel I am missing something. Just dont want to spend money on a dietitian if I can do it myself.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

I just set my own. Found out my BMR bumped it up 500 cals, did a 40/40/20 split and just tried to eat as much clean, whole foods as possible with the exception of protein shakes and some weight gainer in the beginning. I had a very poor appetite when I started but as I grew, worked out and got use to the large amount of calories it started being mostly whole foods except for usually 2 pure protein shakes a day. I found I had to adjust my cals to be a little more fat and a little less carbs so it is now 40/30/30.

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex
    Did you all set your own diet? Or did you have help with dietition? I'm working on my diet but I feel I am missing something. Just dont want to spend money on a dietitian if I can do it myself.
    Get your BMR tested if u can, that's the most accurate way. There's a lot of factors that go into your metabolism and know your exact numbers will only help u in calculating your calories depending on your goal.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I just set my own. Found out my BMR bumped it up 500 cals, did a 40/40/20 split and just tried to eat as much clean, whole foods as possible with the exception of protein shakes and some weight gainer in the beginning. I had a very poor appetite when I started but as I grew, worked out and got use to the large amount of calories it started being mostly whole foods except for usually 2 pure protein shakes a day. I found I had to adjust my cals to be a little more fat and a little less carbs so it is now 40/30/30.

Did you ever try throwing some avocado and cottage cheese in your shake? Doesnt taste so hot but adds healthy fat and protein at same time.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

I hate cottage cheese haha but I do eat some avocado weekly because I eat a lot of sushi. I get most of the fat from fish, nuts, dairy and eggs. Thinking about the consistency and taste of that shake is nauseating lol I also take a few grams of fish oil a day but I don't calculate it intoy calories.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

I have set my own diet but it's still far from perfect. I did have a friend I worked out with for awhile who was going to school to be a nutritionist, which I think helped, got a lot of advice from him. Mostly I've done a lot of reading though, and I take grains of info from bodybuilding videos I watch also. The biggest change for me is that now I'm getting a lot more protein, carbs, and cals from what I'm eating and less from shakes and supps.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.

Yea like I said a huge change in my diet like yours is I'm getting my nutrition from real foods except for 1-2 shakes a day and if I am having a bad day as far as appetite I will make a gainer shake but its very rare as of late.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how do you use leg drive while benching
    By .9mm in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 01:33 PM
  2. What Anti-Virus Program Do You Use?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:43 AM
  3. Red Devil Lye ..when do you use it
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 12:08 PM
  4. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:20 PM