1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004
    Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.

It is pretty interesting though how you grow up idolizing certain people, but when you become an adult and are able to understand the reality of it, you see the people you idolized we're human after all.

I may look at it differently than most, but the way I see it is everything is ok in moderation. And as it relates to juice, it is an outlet that can improve your overall health. It's a lot more positive than some other avenues you can take.
    I love how the negative things they say about roids are people who abuse it and do it wrong. Watch true life I'm on steroids by MTV. They pick the 3 most steriotypical users, some gay guy who wants to get big really fast, a fighter who has a bad attitude to begin with but its "roid rage", and some model guy who was on cycle for like 6 months, stoppped for 1 month then went back on. Of course steroids look bad. To top it the bas they used on steroids was a teenager who went on steroids for like 2 years str8 and stopped, the mother was saying he was in his room withdrawling and was very depressed then he killed himself. Hmmmmm let's think,
    A) he's in high school
    B) he juiced for 2 years str8
    C) he just stopped and probably was too stupid to PCT so obviously from such shut down low test you are one unhappy mother f**ker. Id kill myself too.

The father states "my son was injecting steroids into the vein".

Wow! How ignorant can you get.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I remember the days when creatine was a 'steroid'...
    I literally had my friend tell me that like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was baffled.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.84%

Like anything that has some risk to it, if you don't respect what can happen, you can get hurt. Driving cars, boating, drinking, smoking dope, hiking in the wilderness, FOOD, and so on. You could probably list almost everything.

That said, it's not something I would just flat out tell people. There is a stigma attached to it, and whether we think those people are just hypocritical or uneducated they won't understand. And the truth is, you really cant change people's minds about much of anything. So you are probably better off flying under the radar.

Don't get me wrong, I could give a **** what people think. But there are some things you just keep to yourself.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%

I completely agree with most everyone here. I was a pretty avid drug user a few years ago but I am one of the few intelligent drug users. I would research doses and effects/side-effects and more before I used any drugs. I believe everyone should have this attitude before they put any chemical in their body. A lot of people are the same way about marijuana even on these boards. They think everyone who uses marijuana is a lazy, unhealthy hippie eating cheetos just as people see steroid users as huge, dumb meat heads that are frequently fighting people. There are stereotypes for so many things and I personally try to go into anything with an open mind because things are never how media/society depict them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%

ive worked hard for every pound i have,ive built myself out of hard work, gear has given me an edge, but it has not made me, theres all the "its cheating" hype. so it justs gives haters ammo. this is an issue that could go on ,and on.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%

People say its cheating but no one looks at business men and students without adhd who use amphetamines or methylphenidate as "cheaters" Bigger Stronger Faster gives a few great examples of people who use drugs in PEing ways that no one cares about. I look at roids just like the students who use amps. If the user sits on their ass doing nothing or barely knows anything they'll get minimum benefits but if they are well developed and dedicated it will only push them further.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

A lot of people have misconceptions of steroid use just because of what they have heard in news, in tv and in the paper. Don't knock it until you try it. I told my parents that I use gear. They were concerned at first and didn't like it. I taught them a little, explained about getting blood testing and made them watch bigger, faster, stronger. They see the hard work and results I have achieved in the last year. They are proud and my dad (hes 53) actually wants me to help him set up a cycle lol. I catch flak from some people and I just laugh it off. Fock em I'm bigger and stronger and don't give a $hit what they think.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

Also, i may as well bring it up. it's one thing, in society, for a male to use steroids, but when most hear women run anavar, winnie, primo or otherwise, it's a whole new level of ignorance. maybe some of you have a girlfriend/fiance/wife that uses, and have that experience. but women truly get the worse part of it.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%

Out of all the noise of side effects in the media pimples or acne is the worst. I used to run a lot and got some acne on my shoulders and back. People thought I was on steroids. When I really did start a cycle nobody noticed haha.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Nobody has yet to mention Botox, and elective surgery such as implants and liposuction.
    Procedures that are only for appearance that is accepted by society at large.
    We have yet to see the long term effects of injecting botulism into your face, and repeatedly paralysing the muscles.
    But that's okay and performance enhancing drugs are evil.
    Cognitive dissonance.
    Peace.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    Nobody has yet to mention Botox, and elective surgery such as implants and liposuction.
    We have yet to see the long term effects of injecting botulism into your face, and repeatedly paralysing the muscles.
    Cognitive dissonance.
    Peace.
    Nice dude. Very true
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%

Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit
    Cognitive dissonance.
    Peace.
    Haha that was the deal I made with my girlfriend, the agreement was roids for implants. How could I say no?
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Haha that was the deal I made with my girlfriend, the agreement was roids for implants. How could I say no?
    You got implants?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%

And on top of that we KNOW the dangers of silicone and other implant materials if they rupture yet we still view that as 100% safe.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

You got implants?
    Haha yes I got the implants and my girlfriend did the steroids

Now she's jacked and I got some great tits,. Even trade id say.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Haha yes I got the implants and my girlfriend did the steroids

Now she's jacked and I got some great tits,. Even trade id say.
    Nice man! I want a pic..... totally homo
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Nice man! I want a pic..... totally homo
    Lmfao! Will throw some up later
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How about the ppl that think steroids equal a small penis! I hate that!!!!!! Some people are so dumb "hey man you may have big muscles from them roids but how much did it shrink your dick bro"
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    How about the ppl that think steroids equal a small penis! I hate that!!!!!! Some people are so dumb "hey man you may have big muscles from them roids but how much did it shrink your dick bro"
    I always reply... don't worry its still bigger than yours!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I got ass implants.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    I got ass implants.
    I knew it! Dat ass was way to nice to be all natural!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

I've been blasting and cruising since I started using about 2 years ago. People definitely asked me what I was on at first, including my family. I blew up 20lbs in less than 2 months and it was clearly obvious. I just tell them I eat and train like a monster. Fortunately with blasting and cruising you stay consistantly "big" so I don't hear it anymore unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS
    I've been blasting and cruising since I started using about 2 years ago. People definitely asked me what I was on at first, including my family. I blew up 20lbs in less than 2 months and it was clearly obvious. I just tell them I eat and train like a monster. Fortunately with blasting and cruising you stay consistantly "big" so I don't hear it anymore unless it's someone I haven't seen in a while.
    How old are you? How do you set up your blast cruise cycles?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    lol it makes me laugh. but if you think about it, would it not be the reverse? blood pressure and intensity increases, erections are more frequent, would that not lead to at least minimal extension/growth over time? lmao. just speculation.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    How old are you? How do you set up your blast cruise cycles?
    I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

I recently turned 27 just a couple of months ago. I will usually stick with longer esters like cyp or enan. I'll cruise for around 8-10 weeks at 250mg taken every Monday. Then I'll usually pop anadrol or dbol for four weeks, and at the same time I'll run 600-800mg of test for 12 weeks or so. This works very well for me!
    Nice! So 10 weeks of 250mg then bump to 600+ and throw in dbol. Then back too 250mg again? Wouldn't that let your levels drop by the end of the week? Why not split it into 125mg 2x a week? Sorry for the questions I'm just curious. I'm 24 now and I want to blast and cruise when I hit 27-28 and have more cycles under my belt.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice! So 10 weeks of 250mg then bump to 600+ and throw in dbol. Then back too 250mg again? Wouldn't that let your levels drop by the end of the week? Why not split it into 125mg 2x a week? Sorry for the questions I'm just curious. I'm 24 now and I want to blast and cruise when I hit 27-28 and have more cycles under my belt.
    I'm not overly concerned with my levels while cruising at 250mg, and the half life of enanthate is 5 days. However, I suppose spilitting them would help if that's a big concern.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

I'm not overly concerned with my levels while cruising at 250mg, and the half life of enanthate is 5 days. However, I suppose spilitting them would help if that's a big concern.
    Ok thanks man. Big help.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%

Hmmmmmm, to stay on test or to not stay on test =))))
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.74%

All i have to say is, steroids change everything!!!! ... use em responsibly and youll get a better life... i remember i used to be bullied in highschool, i was the typical skinny guy with low self steem who sucked at sports. now im more confident and i love how i look, and when i look at the bullies i just laugh and i know i could fk em up ... with a stick... and spikes :P !.... steroids makes you the alpha male, powerfull, happy guy... it improves my sport wich is gymnastics and lifting weights!.... I LOVE STEROIDS AND I WILL CYCLE AGAIN SOON! !... obviously just use em wisely and dont fall into addiction. read and read, and then read more!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.32%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Now the real challenge is to make your pecs grow more on roids than she increases through surgery
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I got ass implants.
    Cause **** squats, they're too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    Somebody mentioned the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger earlier in the thread and I just watched it. Was pretty interesting. I think if anything it proves how hypocritical society is. A lot of judgement is passed on juice, but booze, tobacco and fast food do a lot more damage.
    I think Bigger, Faster, Stronger was a great documentary, but the big issue it had is that it had to fight the common media image of steroids, and it painted them in WAY too light of a context, in my opinion. I know guys who watched that documentary and came out ready to run steroids. The problem? Most of them were under 21, and damn near all of them hadn't been training for more than a year and a half. I think for the general media that documentary did a lot of positive, but in the lifting community I feel it did a lot of bad. It totally underplayed the possible side effects and dangers, which exist, even if they are over-exaggerated by the media. Didn't talk about the experience you should have, the minimum requirements and the supports that should be taken on-cycle...too many kids walking out of that movie thinking "hey, steroids are totally safe, maybe I'll go do some now!"

A little bit of research on their part would remedy the problem. But you know stupid kids these days...they watch a documentary and walk out thinking they know everything about the subject. We need another documentary that really shows the benefit to risk ratio of steroid, and makes a better point of who should be taking them against who shouldn't.

Just my opinion. Again, loved the documentary, but it underplayed the sides and supports and appropriate usage wayyyy too much. I think they realized that the more they talked about that, the more every uneducated person would keep thinking steroids were the devil. his brother maddog, who was running a lot of ****, went in for an MRI and had some serious heart issues...but they decided to cut that scene from the movie (it's in the deleted scenes). Gotta give them a slight slap on the wrist for that, even if all the uneducated people in the world would have clung on to that as "STEROIDS CAUSE HEART ATTACKS!" instantly. It's a tough battle to be fought.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

I found a site that was referred to me but almost all there stuff says sold out. I think I might try to purchase a small order and see if I receive anything. I'm still looking and hope to find a source someday I can't wait to do my first cycle.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

Hmmmmmm, to stay on test or to not stay on test =))))
    I know right? As soon as I'm 27 I'm never coming off!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex View Post
    I found a site that was referred to me but almost all there stuff says sold out. I think I might try to purchase a small order and see if I receive anything. I'm still looking and hope to find a source someday I can't wait to do my first cycle.
    Don't source fish.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Not that it matters, but do you ever feel strange on a cycle like everyone knows you're on steroids because you've blown up?

I think people look down. And they will believe you're only where you are because of the drugs.
    I am psychologist and who cares what other people think. You cycle because you wanted to. Right?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33

I am psychologist and who cares what other people think. You cycle because you wanted to. Right?
    I cycle because if I don't look like an abercrombie model then I won't be accepted. Who carres who we are on the inside. As long as I have giant muscles I will have friends...........JUST KIDDING!

I'd like to hope we all cycle because we wanted to and for ourselves and only ourselves.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%

I cycle because if I don't look like an abercrombie model then I won't be accepted. Who carres who we are on the inside. As long as I have giant muscles I will have friends...........JUST KIDDING!

I'd like to hope we all cycle because we wanted to and for ourselves and only ourselves.
    Last cycle with ostraine I about destroyed a poor woman. That was my gift to her. Haha
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Last cycle with ostraine I about destroyed a poor woman. That was my gift to her. Haha
    She couldn't move from the waist down haha.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

She couldn't move from the waist down haha.
    She was 5'1 so I'm guessing not.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

She was 5'1 so I'm guessing not.
    Hahahaha is she regretting her decision now?

Similar Forum Threads

1. how do you use leg drive while benching
    By .9mm in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:33 PM
  2. What Anti-Virus Program Do You Use?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 03:43 AM
  3. Red Devil Lye ..when do you use it
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 02:08 PM
  4. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:20 PM