Looking for some simple suggestions - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for some simple suggestions

  1. figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    313

    Reputation

    Looking for some simple suggestions


    Hey everyone! i am looking to start my next ph cycle (i have many under my belt) and i wanna do something i know works for me. For some reason Hdrol has always given me better results than any others.

    However i am also tempted to try something new. Like Dzine. Lately i have been reading great reviews on it which seemed strange because in the past it rarely did.

    Basically from your experience, what would you do? Use hdrol when i know it works well for me. Or take the chance with Dzine?

    btw i am looking for some lean gains with little water retention with little to no fat gain....as always for me

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Maybe a Halo to Dzine bridge?
  3. Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    156110

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How about Dzine/trenavar or trenazone?
    •   
       

  4. sjtrack31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    Halo and DMZ stack
  5. sjtrack31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    DMZ is the truth. Im on my second week. 30 mg/ day. Im up 10 LEAN pounds. I back DMZ by IML 100%
  6. Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    156110

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sjtrack31
    DMZ is the truth. Im on my second week. 30 mg/ day. Im up 10 LEAN pounds. I back DMZ by IML 100%
    U must b eating like a horse bro, 10 pounds in 2 weeks already?
  7. figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    313

    Reputation

    trenazone is supposed to be watery so im trying to avoid that. I would do a bridge but i really dont have the time to be on that long. Just looking for a quick, dry, and lean 6 weeks. So im guessing the consensus is dzine? Sounds like fun im in! THanks guys!
  8. sjtrack31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    U must b eating like a horse bro, 10 pounds in 2 weeks already?
    Not really I mean some days I do eat everything in sight. I try to get in 3500 a day. And when I say second week I mean day 8!!

    But hey man if you do go DMZ get some HCG to be on the safe side im experiencing some noticeable shutdown. Other than that all is well!
  9. figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    313

    Reputation

    damn really? that doesnt sound good! does anyone else have experience with this? I have a very active sex life so i cant really afford to lose the mental drive ya know? Never had that problem on a ph before, even xtren and superdrol...hopefully ill stay lucky
  10. sjtrack31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    45

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    damn really? that doesnt sound good! does anyone else have experience with this? I have a very active sex life so i cant really afford to lose the mental drive ya know? Never had that problem on a ph before, even xtren and superdrol...hopefully ill stay lucky
    Yea I have not heard of it from anyone either. That's why I was surprised. But maybe you will be lucky.
  11. brackett666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    56

    Reputation

    Dmz??
  12. schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    5612

    Reputation

    hows the saying go? '' if it aint broke dont fix it'' stick with the hdrol
    T2
  13. KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    10605

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Hey everyone! i am looking to start my next ph cycle (i have many under my belt) and i wanna do something i know works for me. For some reason Hdrol has always given me better results than any others.

    However i am also tempted to try something new. Like Dzine. Lately i have been reading great reviews on it which seemed strange because in the past it rarely did.

    Basically from your experience, what would you do? Use hdrol when i know it works well for me. Or take the chance with Dzine?

    btw i am looking for some lean gains with little water retention with little to no fat gain....as always for me

    Thanks in advance!
    If you want to keep it simple and effective, use Dzine and stack it with 11-keto dosed high!... that would be a very interesting stack for sure, with minimal side effects
  14. Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    156110

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    If you want to keep it simple and effective, use Dzine and stack it with 11-keto dosed high!... that would be a very interesting stack for sure, with minimal side effects
    This would b pretty nice.
  15. KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    10605

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    This would b pretty nice.
    Yeah, it would be very interesting and effective, 11-keto will give dry gains, it is said that gains are on par with halodrol when dosed high, so itll negate the possible bloat feeling from Dzine, plus, 11-keto is not liver toxic, i would even run it for 8 weeks, finishing with Dzine for the last 2-4 weeks.
  16. Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    156110

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    Yeah, it would be very interesting and effective, 11-keto will give dry gains, it is said that gains are on par with halodrol when dosed high, so itll negate the possible bloat feeling from Dzine, plus, 11-keto is not liver toxic, i would even run it for 8 weeks, finishing with Dzine for the last 2-4 weeks.
    I'd run the dzine 6 weeks, but yeah dzine is actually pretty dry.
  17. KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    10605

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'd run the dzine 6 weeks, but yeah dzine is actually pretty dry.
    LOL once again, i like your style ! LOL i would try that for sure, prolly the one id try after my inject cycle
  18. Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    156110

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    LOL once again, i like your style ! LOL i would try that for sure, prolly the one id try after my inject cycle
    Lol your probly gonna throw test in there since you'll have started pinning already, well I would lol.
  19. KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    10605

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol your probly gonna throw test in there since you'll have started pinning already, well I would lol.
    LMAO! you are right!!!...well played sir!, reps!
  20. Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,168
    Rep Power
    156110

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    LMAO! you are right!!!...well played sir!, reps!
    And a little tren haha, that'd b sweet cycle.
  21. pitbullfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Canadian domestic
    PM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CORE Exercises (Looking for some suggestions)
    By Jordinator in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:02 PM
  2. Looking for some suggestions for exercise subsitutions
    By JudoJosh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:41 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 11:13 PM
  5. Newbie, looking for some clarification
    By TazmanCS72 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in