Cycle time, help with options - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle time, help with options

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Cycle time, help with options

Well guys, it is time for me to run a cycle. Going on a Disney Cruise end of August, so I want to be hard and swollen (clear your filthy minds, lol) for the trip. I am leaning towards these, but need a little push on which to choose.

1. Forerunner Alpha Mass / Andrhard
    2. Epistane / Androhard
    PCT:
    1. TRS Stack by PP
    2. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek

I welcome any and all advice and input, and also any suggestions on maybe a different PH. I don't want anything that will be hard on my liver. I also don't want my libido to be affected too much, unless it is towards increasing it , lol.

PS. Most of you know me in here, so you know I have been around for a while, and been lifting and used PH's for a while. However, for those that don't know me:
    Weight 190.....yeah lost a lot, but stayed cut and lean
    Height: 6 1"
    Diet, solid (at least I like to think so)
    Sample:
    Breakfast: Up Your Mass Shake [MHP] (1 cup liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup grounded oatmeal, 1 cup non-fat milk), 1 banana
    Mid morning: My own concoction: [1 greek nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop UP Your Mass, 1 tbl spoon Smart Balance peanut butter]
    Lunch: 8oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup sweet potatoe with 1/4 cup spinach. Or Ground turkey spaghetti done with whole grain noodles
    Mid evening:Up Your Mass Protein Shake (2 cups non fat milk, 1 TBS smart balance peanut butter)
    Post Work out shake: Up Your Mass shake in water
    Post work out meal: 8oz Albacore turkey in water, low fat mayo, spinach
    Staples:
    L-carnitine
    Multivitamin
    Omega 3 (krill)

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger
    Well guys, it is time for me to run a cycle. Going on a Disney Cruise end of August, so I want to be hard and swollen (clear your filthy minds, lol) for the trip. I am leaning towards these, but need a little push on which to choose.

1. Forerunner Alpha Mass / Andrhard
    2. Epistane / Androhard
    PCT:
    1. TRS Stack by PP
    2. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek

I welcome any and all advice and input, and also any suggestions on maybe a different PH. I don't want anything that will be hard on my liver. I also don't want my libido to be affected too much, unless it is towards increasing it , lol.

PS. Most of you know me in here, so you know I have been around for a while, and been lifting and used PH's for a while. However, for those that don't know me:
    Weight 190.....yeah lost a lot, but stayed cut and lean
    Height: 6 1"
    Diet, solid (at least I like to think so)
    Sample:
    Breakfast: Up Your Mass Shake [MHP] (1 cup liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup grounded oatmeal, 1 cup non-fat milk), 1 banana
    Mid morning: My own concoction: [1 greek nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop UP Your Mass, 1 tbl spoon Smart Balance peanut butter]
    Lunch: 8oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup sweet potatoe with 1/4 cup spinach. Or Ground turkey spaghetti done with whole grain noodles
    Mid evening:Up Your Mass Protein Shake (2 cups non fat milk, 1 TBS smart balance peanut butter)
    Post Work out shake: Up Your Mass shake in water
    Post work out meal: 8oz Albacore turkey in water, low fat mayo, spinach
    Staples:
    L-carnitine
    Multivitamin
    Omega 3 (krill)
    If you use epistane get a serm for pct. Also if you want diet advice list calories so people don't have to look them up.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks Pyrobatt, yeah for Epi I know to use a serm, I used nolva last time. I used epistrong as well, and only used the trs stack for pct, and that worked well. As far diet, I am ok with that, I was just giving an example of what I eat. I have never been good at calculating calories, but with the myfitness app, I can manage that better. That is a sweeeeeet app.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:28 PM
  2. First cycle! Need help with options
    By tbdog80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 06:34 PM
  3. H-Drol Cycle PCT help with Nolva
    By vpdman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
  4. Cycle and help with hairloss
    By cmp007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 11:52 AM
  5. brothers, i am back (real cycle time help)
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 08:25 AM