Cycle time, help with options

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, it is time for me to run a cycle. Going on a Disney Cruise end of August, so I want to be hard and swollen (clear your filthy minds, lol) for the trip. I am leaning towards these, but need a little push on which to choose.

1. Forerunner Alpha Mass / Andrhard
2. Epistane / Androhard
PCT:
1. TRS Stack by PP
2. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek

I welcome any and all advice and input, and also any suggestions on maybe a different PH. I don't want anything that will be hard on my liver. I also don't want my libido to be affected too much, unless it is towards increasing it , lol.

PS. Most of you know me in here, so you know I have been around for a while, and been lifting and used PH's for a while. However, for those that don't know me:
Weight 190.....yeah lost a lot, but stayed cut and lean
Height: 6 1"
Diet, solid (at least I like to think so)
Sample:
Breakfast: Up Your Mass Shake [MHP] (1 cup liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup grounded oatmeal, 1 cup non-fat milk), 1 banana
Mid morning: My own concoction: [1 greek nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop UP Your Mass, 1 tbl spoon Smart Balance peanut butter]
Lunch: 8oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup sweet potatoe with 1/4 cup spinach. Or Ground turkey spaghetti done with whole grain noodles
Mid evening:Up Your Mass Protein Shake (2 cups non fat milk, 1 TBS smart balance peanut butter)
Post Work out shake: Up Your Mass shake in water
Post work out meal: 8oz Albacore turkey in water, low fat mayo, spinach
Staples:
L-carnitine
Multivitamin
Omega 3 (krill)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys, it is time for me to run a cycle. Going on a Disney Cruise end of August, so I want to be hard and swollen (clear your filthy minds, lol) for the trip. I am leaning towards these, but need a little push on which to choose.

1. Forerunner Alpha Mass / Andrhard
2. Epistane / Androhard
PCT:
1. TRS Stack by PP
2. AD-3 PCT by Lecheek

I welcome any and all advice and input, and also any suggestions on maybe a different PH. I don't want anything that will be hard on my liver. I also don't want my libido to be affected too much, unless it is towards increasing it , lol.

PS. Most of you know me in here, so you know I have been around for a while, and been lifting and used PH's for a while. However, for those that don't know me:
Weight 190.....yeah lost a lot, but stayed cut and lean
Height: 6 1"
Diet, solid (at least I like to think so)
Sample:
Breakfast: Up Your Mass Shake [MHP] (1 cup liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup grounded oatmeal, 1 cup non-fat milk), 1 banana
Mid morning: My own concoction: [1 greek nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop UP Your Mass, 1 tbl spoon Smart Balance peanut butter]
Lunch: 8oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup sweet potatoe with 1/4 cup spinach. Or Ground turkey spaghetti done with whole grain noodles
Mid evening:Up Your Mass Protein Shake (2 cups non fat milk, 1 TBS smart balance peanut butter)
Post Work out shake: Up Your Mass shake in water
Post work out meal: 8oz Albacore turkey in water, low fat mayo, spinach
Staples:
L-carnitine
Multivitamin
Omega 3 (krill)
If you use epistane get a serm for pct. Also if you want diet advice list calories so people don't have to look them up.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pyrobatt, yeah for Epi I know to use a serm, I used nolva last time. I used epistrong as well, and only used the trs stack for pct, and that worked well. As far diet, I am ok with that, I was just giving an example of what I eat. I have never been good at calculating calories, but with the myfitness app, I can manage that better. That is a sweeeeeet app.