Non-stimulant based fat burners & pre-work out while on PH??

1. Non-stimulant based fat burners & pre-work out while on PH??

I know everyone says not to take stimulants while on PH, or if so make sure your blood pressure is in check. I'm trying to avoid stimulants...but I can't give up my coffee! I know Lean xtreme is recommended during PCT, but was curious if it would be alright to run during the last 4 weeks of the cycle(running 6 week halo-plex cycle)?

Also, any non-stimulant pre-work out supps recommended?? I also have a bottle of Cellucor NO3 (Arginine Nitrate) that i'd like to take during the last 4 weeks of the cycle as well.

2. I use 16 oz of coffee anymore fatigues and dehydrates me. I rarely use preworkouts while on, that's usually enough.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    I use 16 oz of coffee anymore fatigues and dehydrates me. I rarely use preworkouts while on, that's usually enough.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Yeah I still don't think I can give up my coffee...I'm addicted. I'm not really having trouble going without a pre-workout right now, but thinking I might possibly want one later.

Anyway, anybody else have any input on running the Lean Xtreme while on cycle? and any pre-workout supps recommended?
    •   

4. Try 02positive for a pre workout, has a high amount of arginine in it so it's good for pumps obviously, I have it in every pre workout but it's always mixed with craze and napalm, never tried it on it's own tbh.

5. I drank coffee on cycle, and 8oz sugar free redbulls. I limited myself to either one cup of coffee or one 8oz sugar free redbull though, only had a few days on cycle near the end where my BP got high but I think that was stress related.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigkangaroo View Post
    Try 02positive for a pre workout, has a high amount of arginine in it so it's good for pumps obviously, I have it in every pre workout but it's always mixed with craze and napalm, never tried it on it's own tbh.
    Thanks, I just checked out the product online. It's kind of high in carbs and that won't work on my carb depleting days. Like i said, I already have a bottle of cellucor NO3 which is their arginine product, so I might just run that. thanks again!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want Stimulant-Free Fat Burners/Pre-Workouts + Topicals
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
  2. What is good stimulant based fat burner
    By Hope in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:24 PM
  4. How to work out when on Ph