Hair loss......

tommyboy

Awards
Id first like to thank you guys for makeing me PARANOID about losing my hair :) anyways well thats it how can I tell if I am losing hair or if it is just reg. every day fallout. cause I was in the shower today and to brush through my hair hard. Two strands were in my hand. Then I did it again and I got one, over and over like ten times and I got 1 hair almost every time. I mean im not just pushing my hand through my hair i was clenching it. Is this a big amount? I was also looking in mirror and it seems like the outer part of my hair line looks farther back. But I would have no way to tell cause I didnt check it out before i went on..... (didnt think it would be a prob) I apply spiro every night all over the top of my head. And my dad isnt going bald just receding hair line and hes 50.

Any suggestions of things I should do opinions experiences etc. etc.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
really no way to tell if you dident check before, best way you can see is try to monitor your hair loss after cycle.

Still, you have spiro on hand, if your really worried get some Minoxidil or similar after or during and use that, its not to expensive and should limit any damage.

maybe do a before (now) and after photo of your hairline, and use that to try and determine if you think being on is worth losing some hair.

if I recall male pattern baldness comes mostly from the mothers side, so check your moms dad's hairline!

tommyboy

Awards
The best part about that is her dad has been dead for 25 years!!!!

really no way to tell if you dident check before, best way you can see is try to monitor your hair loss after cycle.

Still, you have spiro on hand, if your really worried get some Minoxidil or similar after or during and use that, its not to expensive and should limit any damage.

maybe do a before (now) and after photo of your hairline, and use that to try and determine if you think being on is worth losing some hair.

if I recall male pattern baldness comes mostly from the mothers side, so check your moms dad's hairline!

tommyboy

Awards
Would azleiac acid help???? Thats all they got for sale at customs site if u guys got another place that would be great too

The best part about that is her dad has been dead for 25 years!!!!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you really are shedding, you will know. When you wake up in the morning, look at your pillow and surrounding sheets, thats a better gauge for hairloss.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
lol, I guessed that would be the case :p find a photo or ask :D
erm, no disrespect intended!