SD Cycle Checklist

  1. New Member
    Thorny76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

    SD Cycle Checklist


    Just about to start my SD cycle and want to make sure I have everything I need.


    Week 1: Preload CEL Cycle Assist
    Week 2: SD 10 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)
    Week 3: SD 20 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)
    Week 4: SD 20 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)
    Week 5: SD 20 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)

    PCT
    Week 6: 20mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist, DAA 3g
    Week 7: 20mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist, DAA 3g
    Week 8: 10mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist, DAA 3g
    Week 9: 10mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist. DAA 3g


    What do you think is the best way to run Earse during PCT? I have seen it both ways. 0/3/3/2/2/1/1 or 1/2/3/3/2/1.

    Anything else I might need?

  2. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    1981
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Looks well planned out. I'm sure there is many different beliefs with the erase dosage. Either one should be fine to do.
  3. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny76 View Post
    Just about to start my SD cycle and want to make sure I have everything I need.


    Week 1: Preload CEL Cycle Assist
    Week 2: SD 10 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)
    Week 3: SD 20 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)
    Week 4: SD 20 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)
    Week 5: SD 20 mg, Cycle Assist , Taurine (as needed)

    PCT
    Week 6: 20mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist, DAA 3g
    Week 7: 20mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist, DAA 3g
    Week 8: 10mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist, DAA 3g
    Week 9: 10mg Nolvadex, PCT Assist. DAA 3g


    What do you think is the best way to run Earse during PCT? I have seen it both ways. 0/3/3/2/2/1/1 or 1/2/3/3/2/1.

    Anything else I might need?
    Pre-load: Should be 2 weeks if you really want to preload
    Cycle Assist: Keep spaced away from dosages of SD by 3-4 hours
    Fish Oil: take with SD

    PCT: Not good enough for SD even if you don't go to 30mg...Which you probably will , most people love the "God" feeling at 20 and they need it even more so they go to 30mg so:
    If nolva:
    40/40/20/20
    Better If clomid:
    100/50/25/25

    Erase:
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA:
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

    Do NOT tapper up with Erase, no need, start until week 2 and keep it for 4 weeks, so total PCT time is 6 weeks for the Cycle Assist AI and DAA. SERM time is only 4 weeks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    314
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    66.45%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    always use clomid if ur using a compound that is capable of messing around with prolactin
  5. New Member
    Thorny76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Pre-load: Should be 2 weeks if you really want to preload
    Cycle Assist: Keep spaced away from dosages of SD by 3-4 hours
    Fish Oil: take with SD

    PCT: Not good enough for SD even if you don't go to 30mg...Which you probably will , most people love the "God" feeling at 20 and they need it even more so they go to 30mg so:
    If nolva:
    40/40/20/20
    Better If clomid:
    100/50/25/25

    Erase:
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA:
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

    Do NOT tapper up with Erase, no need, start until week 2 and keep it for 4 weeks, so total PCT time is 6 weeks for the Cycle Assist AI and DAA. SERM time is only 4 weeks.
    Thanks for the input! I actually was going to run DAA for 6 weeks, just forgot to post that. Tapering up with Erase seemed odd to me, so I'm glad you clarified that, thanks. I'll up the Nolva like you said.
  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny76 View Post
    Thanks for the input! I actually was going to run DAA for 6 weeks, just forgot to post that. Tapering up with Erase seemed odd to me, so I'm glad you clarified that, thanks. I'll up the Nolva like you said.
    Glad to help , enjoy.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175947
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Pre-load: Should be 2 weeks if you really want to preload
    Cycle Assist: Keep spaced away from dosages of SD by 3-4 hours
    Fish Oil: take with SD

    PCT: Not good enough for SD even if you don't go to 30mg...Which you probably will , most people love the "God" feeling at 20 and they need it even more so they go to 30mg so:
    If nolva:
    40/40/20/20
    Better If clomid:
    100/50/25/25

    Erase:
    0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA:
    3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g

    Do NOT tapper up with Erase, no need, start until week 2 and keep it for 4 weeks, so total PCT time is 6 weeks for the Cycle Assist AI and DAA. SERM time is only 4 weeks.
    Hmmm....

    Why do you say clomid is better than Nolva for SD? Just because of the test boosting properties? Nolva has been shown to improve lipid profiles and everyone knows SD is very harsh...something to think about OP.

    I agree with you though, not nearly enough supports for SD... Look into some Toco-8 and UDCA for an SD cycle...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me with my 4 Week SD Cycle Bulking
    By spitboy2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 04:08 AM
  2. SD Cycle question
    By J563 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 06:21 PM
  3. Critique next SD cycle
    By sergeant in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 03:06 PM
  4. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. Source-free cycle checklist...
    By T-Bar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in