Running the cycle a little longer to cut?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I have been running beastdrol at 30mgs for 2.5 weeks and effects do show, I have two more bottles of beast. I plan to finish a 4 week cycle @30mgs, the only thing is that i got some clen, My thought is that after i finish running beast at 30mgs for 4 weeks, I would run it at a much lower dose (10mgs) for 2 weeks and stack it with clen to help burn some fat from this bulk. What are your guys ideas is that potentially to harmful, I am also running letro because of proness to gyno Thanks for the help !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ummmm.........

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been running beastdrol at 30mgs for 2.5 weeks and effects do show, I have two more bottles of beast. I plan to finish a 4 week cycle @30mgs, the only thing is that i got some clen, My thought is that after i finish running beast at 30mgs for 4 weeks, I would run it at a much lower dose (10mgs) for 2 weeks and stack it with clen to help burn some fat from this bulk. What are your guys ideas is that potentially to harmful, I am also running letro because of proness to gyno Thanks for the help !
That actually sounds like a really bad idea. Unless you want to deflate your gains that is. Wait until after pct to cut, or run your cycle as a lean bulk or recomp. Can't do everything all at once.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
if ur gonna do it keep the superdrol dose high, bc clen breaks down muscle pretty quick

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That actually sounds like a really bad idea. Unless you want to deflate your gains that is. Wait until after pct to cut, or run your cycle as a lean bulk or recomp. Can't do everything all at once.
we've already told him a million times but he will respond with " i dont care i do what i want"

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established