better base for cutting?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good transdermal mix for an 8 wk cutter

I am looking at boldenone base, tren base, test base.

ANyone have any input?

I have an old Tgel (240ml) that i was going to use with DMSO.

What dosage do you suggest, I have never done any kind of base.

thanks

h19

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i'd say go with what you can afford. i would do test base and tren base at a total weekly dose of 500/350(thats just me) assuming 30% absorption. If you have the extra loot bold base is supposed to be sick - i would do 400 absorbed weekly. i think beelzebub is doing a testP\trenA\boldP inj. cycle - could check him out and see how he likes the 3 together.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
boldenone base is sick. You see the veins poppin in a week and vascular as hell.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
nice.. the bold base seems to be pretty cheap.

WOuld anyone consider doing stanazolol transdermal? That is cheap for a base aslo.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
why not just take the stan orally?? it is methylated....

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I dunno the whole capping it thing has be not wanting to do it like that..i suppose i can just eat it ..didn't even think about it actually..lol..damn

So a bolde base/stanazolol combo u think would be good idea?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
with some test - yeah - would be real nice. even nicer w/ tren.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at my 40day cycle in the cycle info section. It consisted of test base, bold base, and winny.

Also no need to cap the powder bro just make winny into an oral solution. PEG400 you can make a perfectly clear and dissolved 20mg/mL solution

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at my 40day cycle in the cycle info section. It consisted of test base, bold base, and winny.

Also no need to cap the powder bro just make winny into an oral solution. PEG400 you can make a perfectly clear and dissolved 20mg/mL solution

I looked at your cycle log, but it looked like the numbers were gone or something..

how would I make the oral winny solution..thats a damn good idea....

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I looked at your cycle log, but it looked like the numbers were gone or something..

how would I make the oral winny solution..thats a damn good idea....
Yeah I took the attatchment down. Basically when I make it it's 20mg/mL. So I weigh out 1g put it into one of my 60mL bottles then add 49mL of PEG400 and then heat the **** out of it by boiling water then sitting the bottle in there. It takes about 40mins to get it all into solution but eventually it will. Every 5 or so minutes boil the water again to keep it hot. You know your done when it's perfectly clear.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn one of the board sponsors use to have peg400..guess not..

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
u think adding 1-test tabs to this would be a good idea? I still have 2 bottles sitting on my shelf.

1-test,bold base trans, and oral winny

h19

preston25

Awards
I think a winny bold trans combo would yield great results, less sides if thats a concern.