Anadrol and insomnia

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%

Anadrol and insomnia

I started my Anadrol cycle two weeks ago and just can't sleep for s***. I take it first thing in the morning before I hit the gym/garage. I don't use any stims throughout the day, don't even drink soda or coffee. I also have sleep apnea and have to sleep with a BiPAP machine. So I normally sleep like a log. But since I started this cycle I'm having a helluva time. Ideas guys? I hate taking any sleep aids because we've got a new puppy that needs to go out during the night and I can't be comatose.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%

Anybody?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%

had the same problem with tren clones. Its actually pretty common with orals. 10mg of melatonin definitely helps, maybe a glass of red wine (wont kill ur liver) or anti anxiety meds...i dont suggest them without perscription tho. theyre still easy to get from a psychiatrist just tell them u experience insomnia and they will take care of it promptly...assuming u have health insurance itll prob only cost u like 50 bucks total
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    had the same problem with tren clones. Its actually pretty common with orals. 10mg of melatonin definitely helps, maybe a glass of red wine (wont kill ur liver) or anti anxiety meds...i dont suggest them without perscription tho. theyre still easy to get from a psychiatrist just tell them u experience insomnia and they will take care of it promptly...assuming u have health insurance itll prob only cost u like 50 bucks total
    Thanks man. I don't know which is worse, the insomnia or the night sweats! Of course it's been in the 100s here not counting humidity... Ughhhh
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%

ahh they both suck! changing my sheets in the middle of the night is a bitch especially when the gf is sleeping next to me
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    ahh they both suck! changing my sheets in the middle of the night is a bitch especially when the gf is sleeping next to me
    Try it with a wife and a big puppy (mastiff, great Dane, Stafforshire mix). I just move to the couch with 2 fans blowing on me. Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol and test e
    By jpcf in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 02:48 PM
  2. Anadrol AND D-Bol?
    By Prometherion in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. Tren and insomnia?
    By MasterBlaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23