Thinking about gear

russttu

Awards
Hey bros, after 3 cycles of ph I am starting to consider doing some real gear. I started of with a 1-ad 4-ad cycle, then tried s1+ and M1t (which didnt do jack). I have thought I would try a test only cycle, some long ester like enath.

Stats
25 yo 6 foot 3 188lb 7%bf
Diet is and has always been good
I have been training for 6 years steady and my regiment is very good, but i think my natual potential has been reached.

I would appreciate any advise yall can give me.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Based on your stats I say go for it. Cant go wrong with a standard first cycle of:

Test Enanthanate 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Do some reserch on anti-E's and PCT and you'll be set.

size

Awards
  • Established
From your stats, you may be restricting calories too much inorder to maintain such a low BF%. In doing this, you are limiting the amount of mass that you can add over a period of time.

Simple cycles work well. Test and EQ is simply and effective. You just need to decide on the ester.

russttu

Awards
I will be doing clomid and I have nolva on hand as well. On the test, I was thinking about 2 cc's in two diffrent sites once a week. That seema bout right? Im not sure i could take 2 cc right off.

russttu

Awards
From your stats, you may be restricting calories too much to maintain such a low BF%. In doing this, you are limiting the amount of mass that you can add over a period of time.

Simple cycles work well. Test and EQ is simply and effective. You just need to decide on the ester.
it would seem that way huh. I have an extreemly high metabolism. calories are over 3500 consistantly. I guess that is good for the long term, but when you want to gain its a pain in the ass.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing clomid and I have nolva on hand as well. On the test, I was thinking about 2 cc's in two diffrent sites once a week. That seema bout right? Im not sure i could take 2 cc right off.
My first needle cycle was 2 shots of Sus a week. Knowing what I know now I would of went with Enan. but I think to get real results minimum 500mg's (2cc's) a week. One in the left glute on Sunday, and one in the right on Wednesday or Thursday. Might want to take some M1T or Dbol the first 3 or 4 weeks while you are waiting for the test to kick in. If its your first time doing Dbol dont go crazy like I did and do 50mg's ED. I did that to jumpstart my last cycle and was peeing blood. Try 20-30 mg's ED.

Also like size said start planning on eating 4500-6000 cals. a day.

russttu

Awards
My first needle cycle was 2 shots of Sus a week. Knowing what I know now I would of went with Enan. but I think to get real results minimum 500mg's (2cc's) a week. One in the left glute on Sunday, and one in the right on Wednesday or Thursday. Might want to take some M1T or Dbol the first 3 or 4 weeks while you are waiting for the test to kick in. If its your first time doing Dbol dont go crazy like I did and do 50mg's ED. I did that to jumpstart my last cycle and was peeing blood. Try 20-30 mg's ED.

Also like size said start planning on eating 4500-6000 cals. a day.
Dear god thats alot of food. Dont know If I can handle that much every day. But if thats what it takes then so be it. I dont necessarily want to gain 30lb here, I am looking for clean gains. I try and take in 1.5g-2g of protein per lb every day and eat 4 clean meals a day.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Dear god thats alot of food. Dont know If I can handle that much every day. But if thats what it takes then so be it.
Its not that hard. Start eating stuff like Natty Peanut Butter, Flax Oil and Olive Oil, that right there added 500 calories to my diet a day. Good fats are the ticket. Monounsaturated. 9 calories per gram.

russttu

Awards
Its not that hard. Start eating stuff like Natty Peanut Butter, Flax Oil and Olive Oil, that right there added 500 calories to my diet a day. Good fats are the ticket. Monounsaturated. 9 calories per gram.
Ah I cant stand natural peanut butter, is ther a brand u recomend that dosent taste like bung?

spooler

Awards
If don't like natty PB (I love the stuff), just get a bottle of olive oil and drink a couple of TBS a few times a day.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Ah I cant stand natural peanut butter, is ther a brand u recomend that dosent taste like bung?
Im in the Philly area, I guess its a national brand but I like Crazy Richard's. There got it at the supermarket. Or try Almond Butter. Its expensive but delicious.

russttu

Awards
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advise. I love olive oil so I may just take a couple table spoons in a day.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah man definitely bump that up to 6 meals a day every 2 hours shove food down
the smuckers chunky natty peanut butter i think is delicious and just a tad grittier than reg p butter i love it though

i would split up the shots to twice a week to keep blood levels a little more even
all and all sounds solid to me bro definitely start eating 6 times a day though i know its tough but you gotta fight through it

good luck with everything and keep us updated

davedave

Banned
Awards
Hey bros, after 3 cycles of ph I am starting to consider doing some real gear. I started of with a 1-ad 4-ad cycle, then tried s1+ and M1t (which didnt do jack). I have thought I would try a test only cycle, some long ester like enath.

Stats
25 yo 6 foot 3 188lb 7%bf
Diet is and has always been good
I have been training for 6 years steady and my regiment is very good, but i think my natual potential has been reached.

I would appreciate any advise yall can give me.
HAHA...wih those stats, I guaruantee your training and eating is trash....you should be 280 at least (even with garbage genetics) after 6 years of training at that height...I was 250 after 3 years at 6'2"....your calories are probably garbage...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...way to bring up a 7 month old post and then make fun of the guy ... what a great 2nd post :rolleyes:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah man definitely bump that up to 6 meals a day every 2 hours shove food down
the smuckers chunky natty peanut butter i think is delicious and just a tad grittier than reg p butter i love it though

i would split up the shots to twice a week to keep blood levels a little more even
all and all sounds solid to me bro definitely start eating 6 times a day though i know its tough but you gotta fight through it

good luck with everything and keep us updated
Indeed Smucker's Natty PB for the win! I just got a jar last week and it's good stuff. Good luck getting your diet up where it needs to be and on choosing your esther as well...

Stumbo

Awards
HAHA...wih those stats, I guaruantee your training and eating is trash....you should be 280 at least (even with garbage genetics) after 6 years of training at that height...I was 250 after 3 years at 6'2"....your calories are probably garbage...
280 at 6'3" and 7% naturally huh? Thats silly.

I say go for it. Some people will say its ok to put on some Body Fat, I dissagree. Big bloated powerlifters are not bodybuilders, and when you dont compete, there is no off season. JMHO

kevinjd_2008

Awards
1-ad 4-ad

What wre your gains on the 1-ad 4-ad cycle?