use a anabolic to cut as well?

willc86

Awards
I was doing a little research and found someone said you can use anabolics to cut. For example, Halo stack can be used to bulk up in muscle while doing cardio and losing fat at the same time? Is this true? Or should you use a cutting stack strictly for cutting?

The anabolics that this person said that can be used to go heavy in weights and still do cardio after was Halo, androls, decas.

so an example would be

mon through friday - bulking weight lifting

mon wed fri sun - cardio at night

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was doing a little research and found someone said you can use anabolics to cut. For example, Halo stack can be used to bulk up in muscle while doing cardio and losing fat at the same time? Is this true? Or should you use a cutting stack strictly for cutting?

The anabolics that this person said that can be used to go heavy in weights and still do cardio after was Halo, androls, decas.

so an example would be

mon through friday - bulking weight lifting

mon wed fri sun - cardio at night
How old are you and what's your training history?(weeks months years?)

willc86

Awards
i am not buying any anabolics now or anytime soon; I am just gathering information for months or years to come so I can increase my knowledge. I am 25 and been lifting 8 months>

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am not buying any anabolics now or anytime soon; I am just gathering information for months or years to come so I can increase my knowledge. I am 25 and been lifting 8 months>
You should be lifting for atleast 3 years to let your body adjust to the movements and adding weight ect ect you don't need to use an Anabolic to do cardio everyday you just need to eat for it.even when going heavy but yes anabolics can be used to cut

willc86

Awards
awesome thanks. do anabolics naturally cut fat then? if you were to do cardio and still size up?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most AAS will increase your metabolism and increase protein synthesis.
As a general rule the drugs used for cutting are those known to be drier or less likely to aromatise.

Dry= winstrol or masteron for example.
Wet= Anadrol or deca for example.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks. do anabolics naturally cut fat then? if you were to do cardio and still size up?
From what I've gathered hdrol epistane andromass and androhard and Androlean are all good for cutting and adding some lean body mass

Probably quite a few others tren being one of the best for size strength and cutting I think even Superdrol produces great muscle strength and helps you get ripped I think most the great designers and roids do. Help you build while losing fat it's what ther designed for I believe that's my view anyway

Obviously some are to just make u gain weight water and fat along with muscle but not the ones I've mentioned but diet is key aswell eat well while your on lean proteins complex carbs

and of course cardio is always going to help and is always good for you I done my first natural bulk without cardio helped me get bigger but I've gained to much fat and it's harder to lose the fat lol