19-Nor/4-AD questions

Newb017

Banned
Awards
Hey everybody, been reading the board here for quite a while and am impressed with all of the knowledge everybdoy has. I got some questions I just can't seem to find answers to. I've spent many hours researching pro hormones and am quite familiar with how they work, what they do, etc. I consider myself more informed than the average 18 year old on stuff like this, so please don't think I'm some desperate teenager that thinks he's tried everything and is just taking this stuff without knowing the in's and out's of it.

So anyway, I'm 6'3", weigh 200-205 in season, and had a bod pod test of 9.6% body fat. Is 300mg of 19-Nor and 600mg of 4-AD worth it? This would be my first cycle so I'd prefer to use as little as I can. I'm obviously not looking for the most potent PH's, I just want to add a good 15-20 lbs in about 5 months. I've read so much different information on 4-AD about dosage but for a first time user I've mainly read around 600-900mg is best. Is 300mg of 19-Nor going to give results? Or would I be better off at 600mg? I've read you'll be most responsive to your first cycle so taking advantage of this is crucial, will 300mg be underdosing?

Another issure, the one I'm most worried about, is the length of time they'll be detectable in my system. Obviously they're banned by the NCAA and I play D2 football. They only have to test once a year in D2 but it can be any time during the year, and they can test more than once. The only in season cycle I'm considering is coming up over winter. I have 4 weeks off for winter break. If I ran 3 weeks of 19-Nor and 4-AD then did 6-OXO for my PCT, do you know about how long I could still test positive for these? Is such a short cycle even worth it? I've read lots of info saying 4-AD isn't even felt until about 2 weeks into a cycle, so should I hold off until the summer, when i have 3 months of test-free time?

Now, I am only 18. I've been lifting for 6 years, but very seriously for over 3, and have had a solid diet for 2. I've read up on tons of supplements, tons of nutrition info, tons of workout routines, etc. I've chosen 19-Nor/4-AD because of their relative safety. Like I said I play D2 ball but am hopefully leaving this school and transferring 1-AA. I have a very lean physique and know I need to weigh around 230 next August to try to compete with those caliber athletes. I feel confident in my ablities anyway, but when it comes down to it coaches want linebackers (ha, yes, at 6'3" 200 lbs, I'm a linebacker), to be bulked up.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly bro you are too young. At your age growth can come easy, and should come natural. A three week cycle wouldn't suffice anyway, and it isn't worth throwing away your chance to play ball. Just be patient, diet and training are the most important things to consider, not androgens.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro you are too young. At your age growth can come easy, and should come natural. A three week cycle wouldn't suffice anyway, and it isn't worth throwing away your chance to play ball. Just be patient, diet and training are the most important things to consider, not androgens.
seriously..

If you wanna gain weight take creatine and eat a ton of food.. FOOD!

Newb017

Banned
Awards
I know, I know food how you grow, but I'm an extremely hard gainer, my body burns 2400 calories/day just to survive (had it checked about 6 months ago), add in normal day campus walking, goin up and down to my 3rd floor room 5-6 times a day, plus lifting, I'm burning in excess of 6000 calories a day, for example, over the summer/end of school year, I killed myself eating, I ate a clean 6000+ calories a day, in 4 months I gained 4 lbs, and once I started summer conditioning, all weight gain stopped, once I got to summer camp, all the weight I gained was lost

I have a 7000 calorie diet set up for this off season, I am doubting if I'll really be able to eat that much, but hopefully I can ease myself into it, I know, eat, eat, eat, I already do that, this is to supplement weight/strength gain

I appreciate your replays and take your opinions into account though, thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the reason i would suggest waiting is because it may screw up your natural test levels for a long long time

you are still producing very high levels of test naturally and while i totally understand your struggle i really think over the long haul you'd be better off waiting

what's your training like its very possible you are overtraining
i thought i had tried everything when i was 18 but couldn't break past 160 turns out i was over training like i was getting paid for it once i stopped i gained a lot more weight

Newb017

Banned
Awards
well, that's part of my frustration

this small D2 school at has us doin full body workouts 3 days a week, we do some form of bench and squat every other day.....i know it's overtraining and it annoys the hell out of me that they honestly think it's the best way to be training, one of the coaches said if you don't work a muscle after 48 hours it start breaking down again and it would atrophy.....hopefully off season workouts are different and we only bench/squat twice a week, but i dont know

i honestly will probably try this stack next summer if I can't get up 10-15 lbs before the ban passes, but it's too far away to say for sure really

thanks for the input

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
your too young. look into the cee. and eat. I know what its like to be a hard gainer. I cant wait til the day when I reach 200 lbs. and I'm 30yrs old.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
but im 6'3.....i should be a good 225 or 230

does anybody know how long these compounds stay in your body once you stop taking them?