Milliter output of Lemelange Lotion Pump head?
- 10-22-2004, 12:54 PM
- 10-22-2004, 01:38 PM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Melissa might be the one to ask on this?
- 10-22-2004, 02:00 PM
good idea bro(duh)
10-23-2004, 02:25 AM
Just got a response back from Melissa at Lemelange, and she dosent know. So, Im going to pick up a graduated cylinder and measure it myself. Ill post it up when I figure it out.
BTW, Im picking up the cylinder and PH strips for my dermal brew here:
Good products and prices...
11-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Ok guys - got this figured out. Using 'BPUMP' from lemelange, and a 10ml graduated cylinder, it works out to be .56ml per pump. So 7 pumps will get you ~4ml.
Im using the cobalt blue bottles from lemelange as well, and the pump tube is a little too short,leaving about 45ml left in the bottle. So, if you get this pump/bottle combination, you'll have to squeeze the lotion out into your hand for the last 5 days of your cycle. (assuming you're using 8ml/day). Not a big deal, as Melissa also throws in the flip-top spout style tops as well.
Also wanted to give Lemelange a definate thumbs up on service - she threw in a vial or Sweet Orange essential oil free of charge...now Im going to be smelling all fresh and citrusy!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Universal Rep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 117Last Post: 02-10-2009, 01:04 PM
- By TheNinja in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 83Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:15 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 60Last Post: 01-29-2007, 04:36 AM
- By smike319 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2003, 03:39 PM