MDHT Methyl DHT comment/question

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone acting like this is SO new?
IP has had this product for YEARS now. It's labelled as oral masteron, 50mg per tablet. In bulk, hell, it's so cheap it's not even funny.

Just wondered why it's all the "rage" now.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a UG steroid manufacturer, but my point is that it's not new. I'm just curious as to why it's so suddenly the shiznit, when it's old stuff.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Because some enterprising folks decided to take the risk of putting on the "prohormone" market.

Risky plausible deniability my friend. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea it is weird but its actually just as cheap as ip if u do the math compared to his dosage ..and im pretty sure this isnt made in a bath tub like the china mans

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone acting like this is SO new?
IP has had this product for YEARS now. It's labelled as oral masteron, 50mg per tablet. .
LOL Gotta shake my head and laugh at that one, so true so true.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
LOL legal vs. non-legal..........

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legal vs. non-legal? IT'S THE SAME THING! So that's not it.

Bathtub? Last time I checked, there's not a tablet press in my bathtub. That would be weird as hell. And IP's been around long enough that something works. I know some guys don't like his stuff, but I've been around quite a while and I like his tablet line, other than the dbol.

The pricing is actually way cheaper for the IP version, unless you're buying $20 at a time. But for 1k tabs, I'll bet you get more MG than the ones on the PH/PS market.

Not trying to sell any of it or anything like that. Just wondered what all the big **** is about.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Legal vs. non-legal? IT'S THE SAME THING! So that's not it.

Bathtub? Last time I checked, there's not a tablet press in my bathtub. That would be weird as hell. And IP's been around long enough that something works. I know some guys don't like his stuff, but I've been around quite a while and I like his tablet line, other than the dbol.

The pricing is actually way cheaper for the IP version, unless you're buying $20 at a time. But for 1k tabs, I'll bet you get more MG than the ones on the PH/PS market.

Not trying to sell any of it or anything like that. Just wondered what all the big **** is about.
I think it just has to do with access. Most guys don't know who IP is. Now they have access for the first time by online supp shops so it creates a little excitement.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine the PH marketeers would dose it lower to avoid potential sides and the inevitable complaints to the FDA.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
yea it is weird but its actually just as cheap as ip if u do the math compared to his dosage ..and im pretty sure this isnt made in a bath tub like the china mans
Plus youre lucky if you are getting what you pay for. I used to use IP but I was a newbie then. Now I know better.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
umm most people act like its new because many of us didn't know it was available before ... this isn't some big consipracy where everyone knew it existed but decided that we didn't to stir up hype

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree. I dont know who IP is.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see now. Makes sense.
Damn, I might have to order a few thousand of them since it's going so expensive. At $1 each, they're a steal compared to these others.

acecombact1

Awards
IP is junk.......or thats what i heared

what mix and match?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Slappy244 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 96