Has anyone run Spawn (tren/epi)

  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33431
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

    Has anyone run Spawn (tren/epi)


    I believe they're supposed to be "dry" compounds, but I was wondering if they result in a "bloated" look?

    I'm not a huge guy. I'd like to be bigger, but I also want to keep my vascularity, striations, etc.

    I just hate the bloated look.

  2. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    314
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%

    i didnt take spawn but i stacked xtren and epi for about 9 weeks. I blew the **** up. You stay lean, hard, and crazy vascular, but my face definitely bloated and it was noticeable. I look back at those pictures and laugh. Then again i was running the xtren up to 180 for the last two weeks along with 60-70mg of epi. Definitely my favorite cycle to date...felt pretty ****ty bc of the tren tho - be ready for the insomnia and night sweats! i highly suggest weed at 500mg a day on cycle
  3. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    I believe they're supposed to be "dry" compounds, but I was wondering if they result in a "bloated" look?

    I'm not a huge guy. I'd like to be bigger, but I also want to keep my vascularity, striations, etc.

    I just hate the bloated look.
    The 'tren' in spawn is pro-dienolone. It's not exactly dry.
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36193
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

    Like reyman said bro spawn is going to be wet due to the pro dien. If you want a dry look you're on the right track with a compound with Epi. Try epistane if it's your first cycle. I love SD for a good dry DS.
  5. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33431
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

    hmmm

    Well it's my 3rd cycle.

    Maybe I should take SD and bridge it into epi.

    I already have all the bottles just need to reorder some nolva
  6. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    hmmm

    Well it's my 3rd cycle.

    Maybe I should take SD and bridge it into epi.

    I already have all the bottles just need to reorder some nolva
    SD bridging to epi doesn't sound fun. Maybe like epi and stano would be good. Or epi and androhard. If you're feeling ballsy. Sd, Trenazone, with stano and alphamass. That sounds joocy
    Getting back into the swing of things
  7. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    33431
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    3.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    SD bridging to epi doesn't sound fun. Maybe like epi and stano would be good. Or epi and androhard. If you're feeling ballsy. Sd, Trenazone, with stano and alphamass. That sounds joocy
    I really want to try SD this time around.

    I plan to take it for 4 or 5 weeks and start another compound a couple weeks in and extend it out for a total cycle of 7 weeks or so.

    I know epi is also a methyl, beyond that, what would be wrong with using it with SD?

    I will look into those other suggestions. Some of those I have not heard of.

    Too many compounds not enough time, haha.
  8. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187

    I really want to try SD this time around.

    I plan to take it for 4 or 5 weeks and start another compound a couple weeks in and extend it out for a total cycle of 7 weeks or so.

    I know epi is also a methyl, beyond that, what would be wrong with using it with SD?

    I will look into those other suggestions. Some of those I have not heard of.

    Too many compounds not enough time, haha.
    An SD/Epi bridge is great bro.
  9. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    An SD/Epi bridge is great bro.
    My liver is doneskies after an SD cycle, I wouldn't want to continue to put strain on it with epi. Plus why run two dht derivatives
    Getting back into the swing of things
  10. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    My liver is doneskies after an SD cycle, I wouldn't want to continue to put strain on it with epi. Plus why run two dht derivatives
    Cuz epi is the sh*t.
  11. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1748
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Cuz epi is the sh*t.
    It definitely is. It would be good to bridge to get cut but there are probably better options than bridging methyls
    Getting back into the swing of things
  12. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    It definitely is. It would be good to bridge to get cut but there are probably better options than bridging methyls
    Yeah I agree, I would use trenavar over epi but you'd have to find your sweet spot first, which is just trial and error.
  13. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36193
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

    Just run the SD for 4 weeks. SD is king man.

    SD 20/20/20/30. Or 20 for 5 weeks. That's how I would do it.
  14. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I believe they're supposed to be "dry" compounds, but I was wondering if they result in a "bloated" look?

    I'm not a huge guy. I'd like to be bigger, but I also want to keep my vascularity, striations, etc.

    I just hate the bloated look.
    I ran tren and epistane at the same time (it wasnt a combo formula)... AND I LOVED IT really... you will also look leaner and more vascular than you already are, even while taking excessive calories. JMO do not take spawn more than 6 weeks, because suppression will be very harsh.

    Both compounds are dry, wich mean that if you get water retention it will be intramuscular rather than subcutaneous, so its all good. you will also lose a lot of fat.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Has anyone run a bioforge v3/ free test stack?
    By sniper80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:01 AM
  2. Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?
    By mafxeoso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:26 PM
  3. Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?
    By mafxeoso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:13 PM
  4. Has anyone run LGs Trifecta Stack
    By bigdognhb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 06:28 PM
  5. Has anyone ever ran Tren only?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in