Anybody out there actually prefer ph's to injectables?...

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Anybody out there actually prefer ph's to injectables?...

I'm speaking more about the convenience and risk factors involved between the two, not so much the gains, since it's really no contest :/

But I think I prefer to take the ph stacks as opposed to injectables since I can't seem to control the sides as well on actual test, not to mention there's no way around people not noticing how friggin big you're getting in such a short time on test lol. But it's mainly the risk involved(not healthwise) I just mean as far as having to sneak around to inject. Just thought I'd check and see if anybody else felt the same, I'd rather take athe stacks and get moderate gains than risk getting caught lol. I envy anybody who just doesn't care if people know and or have people around them that don't really care if they use the juice.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.

Due to where I work, phs are the only thing I can get away with. Wish I could juice and swell up drastically though, I'm stuck with epi which is pretty lame so far
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone
    I'm speaking more about the convenience and risk factors involved between the two, not so much the gains, since it's really no contest :/

But I think I prefer to take the ph stacks as opposed to injectables since I can't seem to control the sides as well on actual test, not to mention there's no way around people not noticing how friggin big you're getting in such a short time on test lol. But it's mainly the risk involved(not healthwise) I just mean as far as having to sneak around to inject. Just thought I'd check and see if anybody else felt the same, I'd rather take athe stacks and get moderate gains than risk getting caught lol. I envy anybody who just doesn't care if people know and or have people around them that don't really care if they use the juice.
    You wont get accused of using gear if you use test. Btw your point is invalid because I know of a couple good ph/ds stacks that can get you gains that are comparable to injectable aas.
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

You wont get accused of using gear if you use test. Btw your point is invalid because I know of a couple good ph/ds stacks that can get you gains that are comparable to injectable aas.
    Phs that give you the gains of real test ?? Please tell me maybe beast drool ???
  5. Registered User

you blow up quick on methylated steroids & pro hormones, probably more noticable that you are on cycle than injectable's with long esters. 4-6 weeks, you swell up something enormous, then within a couple weeks, all that glycogen retention goes away and you're left with the real results of the cycle.

and if you suck at pct, you loose all of it within less time than it took you to add it.

no, thats not noticable at all.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    you blow up quick on methylated steroids & pro hormones, probably more noticable that you are on cycle than injectable's with long esters. 4-6 weeks, you swell up something enormous, then within a couple weeks, all that glycogen retention goes away and you're left with the real results of the cycle.

and if you suck at pct, you loose all of it within less time than it took you to add it.

Lol totally true. Its a lot less noticeable if u gain 20 pounds in 10 weeks versus 4 weeks.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

if i had to choose, injects

more fun than just gobbling pills, longer cycles, cleaner, easier to maintain gains

but... i can't live without SD <3 ...nothing ive tried compares to even 3 weeks of SD. tho, maybe trenbolone will in my coming cycle
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

That's assuming my diet is carb heavy on cycle, but that's not the route I take. I always use a 60/10/30 diet so the gains aren't as drastic but they're also way cleaner. Not to mention water retention is minimal for me while dieting this way.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk
    if i had to choose, injects

more fun than just gobbling pills, longer cycles, cleaner, easier to maintain gains

but... i can't live without SD <3 ...nothing ive tried compares to even 3 weeks of SD. tho, maybe trenbolone will in my coming cycle
    I agree with him, superdrol is amazing and I prefer it over anadrol and d bol any day. I use it in all my injectable stacks
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

DITTO
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.

I love super too but I hate the feeling of being off it even with nolva
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I enjoy the legality of prohormones. I plan on making the jump to AAS eventually though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Registered User

I feel the same, I hate injections, all the **** you have to buy, how much it all costs. Not to mention test is way hard on me, too many estrogenic sides and just not enough benefits to justify it all
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by conehead View Post
    I feel the same, I hate injections, all the **** you have to buy, how much it all costs. Not to mention test is way hard on me, too many estrogenic sides and just not enough benefits to justify it all
    yea good points, forgot to mention all the estro probs lol never had any issue with gyno on SD or dymeth. big plus. although a little nolva cleared up the little flare up test gave me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 09:38 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
  4. Is anybody out there undecided?
    By DieTrying in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 08:18 PM