4AD as HRT

ahnold99

Awards
Can transdermal 4AD be used as HRT, to raise up testosterone levels, but not at too high of a dose to cause shut down? I assume my test levels are on the low end, as I have problems building lean muscle, when not on a PH cycle. I lift heavy, and eat well; other test affected part functions just fine (so I assume the levels are not super low).

Any suggestions for a dose of transdermal 4AD to try with?
Thanks

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Can transdermal 4AD be used as HRT, to raise up testosterone levels, but not at too high of a dose to cause shut down? I assume my test levels are on the low end, as I have problems building lean muscle, when not on a PH cycle. I lift heavy, and eat well; other test affected part functions just fine (so I assume the levels are not super low).

Any suggestions for a dose of transdermal 4AD to try with?
Thanks
Umm, why don't you just go to the doctor and get the real stuff. 4AD will raise your test levels, but obviously not as much as test would. I think they even have test creams for HRT if youre afraid needles.

For your question tho, I don't know much about a straight 4AD cycle dose. You may want to look into MOHN or an injectable 4AD...I think those may give you better results.

As for the shut down, youre gonna get that no matter what, which is why you cycle off androgens periodically and get your natural levels back up. Theres also HCG which will prevent shutdown during a cycle.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier had awesome results (Test levels) with 4-AD Cypionate. I also liked the 4-AD Cyp @ 2100 mg but you may get the results you want @ a lower dose since your purpose is HRT

BTW, you may want to re-evaluate your diet and training. Sometimes you may think you have them down but they can still be improved

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, its more abit androgenic than testosterone for HRT. For a ph cycle its not too bad.

And it will cause shutdown like any other phs even if the dose is low.

For sample cycles, the cycle info forum is full of them.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes you can use it. It's not like if you get HRT the doc will prescribe 750mg wk of test. You will get a peasly 100-200mg/wk
virtually worthless as far as any real gains are concerned.
With 4AD cyp you can use 2 grams a wk if you want and you will get much better results.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
no, HCG doesn't prevent shutdown on cycle. in fact, HCG, when run alone alone will shut you down.
I know I've read that HCG makes it so you get your natural test levels in addition to whatever test the anabolics provide. I can find the thread that, it was fairly recent and if I'm not mistaken it was Bobo who said that. It seems to me getting your natural test back during cycle is the same or similar to preventing shutdown.