Anavar/Test

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im deciding between cycles right now. But how effective would an anavar cycle be with 60mg for 8 weeks with about 200-250mg of test? The main reason I chose this cycle is due to how mild it would be for hairloss(taking propecia). I know its not alot of test but its mainly for libido purposes (since anavar can lead to lower libido and can cause lethargy etc) and any gains off it would be a bonus. Would that be enough to keep my libido up during cycle with the anavar and what type of test would be the best? prop im assuming?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Im deciding between cycles right now. But how effective would an anavar cycle be with 60mg for 8 weeks with about 200-250mg of test? The main reason I chose this cycle is due to how mild it would be for hairloss(taking propecia). I know its not alot of test but its mainly for libido purposes (since anavar can lead to lower libido and can cause lethargy etc) and any gains off it would be a bonus. Would that be enough to keep my libido up during cycle with the anavar and what type of test would be the best? prop im assuming?
Test prop or test suspension would be best.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Whats your main goal though? Running Anavar just because? Or any specific real goal and diet set up for it? Because Test-E at 500mg per week and Anavar at 50+mg is quite a good cycle IF you know what to look for in it, and IF you know how to plan your diet for it :)

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whats your main goal though? Running Anavar just because? Or any specific real goal and diet set up for it? Because Test-E at 500mg per week and Anavar at 50+mg is quite a good cycle IF you know what to look for in it, and IF you know how to plan your diet for it :)
I'm mainly looking to cut or just add some nice LBM. My diet is clean, I also play club soccer(my cardio) and I bulked up a lot since last year and I want to lean out a bit and look good for the girls before I head back to school haha. At first I was just going to run anavar alone which I have in the past and got some decent lean gains on it (mostly strength gains) but I didn't like how it made me feel (lethargy, low libido etc.) and I want to try to run it with some test now. I want to start low with the test and see how I react and make sure I don't shed etc. then I'll increase it from there. So you guys are saying prop mainly? Would I be able to get by injecting twice a week (maybe once since it will mainly be for libido purposes or no?) thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm mainly looking to cut or just add some nice LBM. My diet is clean, I also play club soccer and I bulked up a lot since last year and I want to lean out a bit and look good for the girls before I head back to school haha. At first I was just going to run anavar alone which I have in the past and got some decent lean gains on it (mostly strength gains) but I didn't like how it made me feel (lethargy, low libido etc.) and I want to try to run it with some test now. I want to start low with the test and see how I react and make sure I don't shed etc. then I'll increase it from there. So you guys are saying prop mainly? Would I be able to get by injecting twice a week (maybe once since it will mainly be for libido purposes or no?) thanks
I would say Test-E (enanthate) at 500mg a week , so 250mg each pin at monday/thursday schedule , if you run the var at 50-75mg per week you will have to pin 250ius of HCG E3D...to make PCT breeze and keep it good for your body...that yields a perfect recomp stack iMO...adds a bit of lbm and takes care of adding strength and dropping BF if you have the clean diet in check like you said.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would say Test-E (enanthate) at 500mg a week , so 250mg each pin at monday/thursday schedule , if you run the var at 50-75mg per week you will have to pin 250ius of HCG E3D...to make PCT breeze and keep it good for your body...that yields a perfect recomp stack iMO...adds a bit of lbm and takes care of adding strength and dropping BF if you have the clean diet in check like you said.
Ok..hmm you really think ill need HCG? What about AI arimidex you think I would still need to run it even with 250mg of test E per week? Yeah and ill prob run the var between 40-60mg and increase if i need to.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok..hmm you really think ill need HCG? What about AI arimidex you think I would still need to run it even with 250mg of test E per week? Yeah and ill prob run the var between 40-60mg and increase if i need to.
No need for an AI like arimidex in this cylce IMO...unless you show REAL estrogen sides while on cycle which I highly doubt...and do yourself a favor if you are gonna run this for the 8 weeks DO dose the HCG and don't blast it like most people do , 250ius E3D is more than enough and do NOT dose on PCT at all...just use the subcutaneous needle and help your testes don't suffer much on cycle

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hmm ok...did'nt think the var and low does of test would shut me down that hard that I would need HCG. You think the var/test is better than tbol/test combo?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hmm ok...did'nt think the var and low does of test would shut me down that hard that I would need HCG. You think the var/test is better than tbol/test combo?
Yes i think it IS better , but keep in mind you are playing with higher doses of Var here haha , 50mg+ is suppressive and well...anything 250mg+ of test can be suppressive enough to need HCG too...anyhow pm Dr.Str8ed or JB if you want a second opinion , those 2 are the go-to guys for this kind of thing , since ManBeast is AWOL these 2 guys are your best bet haha

technique88

technique88

Awards
If you are looking for a shorter cycle then run test prop. If you run test e you need to go 12 weeks minimum. With prop you can go 8 weeks of var and 8 weeks of prop. Pinning eod is necessary for keeping stable blood levels. I know your goal os just to have a test base to combat var sides but you also don't want your hormone levels going up and down. If you cycle, cycle right. You can pin like 50mg of prop eod for about 200mg of test a week. You are creating an artificial hormone state in your body so you need to keep things stable. This will also keep unwanted sides to a minimum. Sides start to occur when you run high doses or have unstable levels.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for a shorter cycle then run test prop. If you run test e you need to go 12 weeks minimum. With prop you can go 8 weeks of var and 8 weeks of prop. Pinning eod is necessary for keeping stable blood levels. I know your goal os just to have a test base to combat var sides but you also don't want your hormone levels going up and down. If you cycle, cycle right. You can pin like 50mg of prop eod for about 200mg of test a week. You are creating an artificial hormone state in your body so you need to keep things stable. This will also keep unwanted sides to a minimum. Sides start to occur when you run high doses or have unstable levels.
Ok I see what your saying...honestly do you think it would be better to just drop the var and go with like 400mg of cypionate/enth for 8 weeks...and still get lean gains if my diet is clean..injecting like mon/thurs or sun/wed? Im just trying to get some lean gains and drop some bf % being a soccer player you know not trying to get massive. I mean if hairloss would not be an issue with that dosage I must just do that.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Ok I see what your saying...honestly do you think it would be better to just drop the var and go with like 400mg of cypionate/enth for 8 weeks...and still get lean gains if my diet is clean..injecting like mon/thurs or sun/wed? Im just trying to get some lean gains and drop some bf % being a soccer player you know not trying to get massive. I mean if hairloss would not be an issue with that dosage I must just do that.
If you run either of those 12 weeks minum @ 500mg/ week. Test e and c take about 4 weeks to kick in so 8 weeks is pointless. You'll need 12 weeks at least to achieve decent gains. If you just want some lean gains run epi for 6 weeks or even helladrol. I did an androhard/ helladrol cycle and leaned out very nicely. I didn't gain any size.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If you run either of those 12 weeks minum @ 500mg/ week. Test e and c take about 4 weeks to kick in so 8 weeks is pointless. You'll need 12 weeks at least to achieve decent gains. If you just want some lean gains run epi for 6 weeks or even helladrol. I did an androhard/ helladrol cycle and leaned out very nicely. I didn't gain any size.
I'm currently on a test e cycle, I kick started it with SD and I'm about to start anavar.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on a test e cycle, I kick started it with SD and I'm about to start anavar.
Yeah my options are pretty limited with hairloss. Andro and SD are pretty hard on the hairline is what I heard. Basically var, tbol and test with finasteride are my best options...

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
was thinking:
Week 1-8- Test Cyp (400mg) per week
Week 1-10- Anavar (40mg) ED
Week 3-10- Arimidex .25 EOD
PCT day after last dose of Var start Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

technique88

technique88

Awards
was thinking:
Week 1-8- Test Cyp (400mg) per week
Week 1-10- Anavar (40mg) ED
Week 3-10- Arimidex .25 EOD
PCT day after last dose of Var start Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Take out the cyp and run test prop if its going to be 8 weeks.

Weeks 1-8 test prop 100mg eod
Weeks 1-8 anavar 50mg ed (50mg minimum!!!)
Weeks 2-8 adex @ 0.25 eod