Tbol Dosage/Length Guidance

DbolJosh

Awards
Hi guys, sorry for another tbol post, this one is a little specific to me so I thought I would ask.

I've got 200x10mg tbol which I am starting on monday and as a first cycler. I was wondering what would be more beneficial:

50mg E.D for 40 days (Just under 6 weeks) or
60mg E.D for 33 days (Just under 5 weeks)

I've researched that gains can taper down after 4 weeks so I was thinking the 60mg might be more beneficial in reaping the lean mass gains through the cycle. But as a first time cycle, I'm a bit concerned that the dose might be too high @ 5.10ft 180lb 23yrs

p.s: I am injecting next cycle for those who will guide me towards it. I've weighed up all the pros and cons and i want to do something milder for my first cycle which seems sensible to me.

I've got PCT set up, nolva at:

Day1: 75mg ED
Day 2-10:50mg ED
Day: 11-21: 25mg ED

I'm taking double strength liv.52 and multivit e.d

Please critique my PCT aswell as I don't want to mess this one up. Thanks alot lads and ladies

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Hi guys, sorry for another tbol post, this one is a little specific to me so I thought I would ask.

I've got 200x10mg tbol which I am starting on monday and as a first cycler. I was wondering what would be more beneficial:

50mg E.D for 40 days (Just under 6 weeks) or
60mg E.D for 33 days (Just under 5 weeks)

I've researched that gains can taper down after 4 weeks so I was thinking the 60mg might be more beneficial in reaping the lean mass gains through the cycle. But as a first time cycle, I'm a bit concerned that the dose might be too high @ 5.10ft 180lb 23yrs

p.s: I am injecting next cycle for those who will guide me towards it. I've weighed up all the pros and cons and i want to do something milder for my first cycle which seems sensible to me.

I've got PCT set up, nolva at:

Day1: 75mg ED
Day 2-10:50mg ED
Day: 11-21: 25mg ED

I'm taking double strength liv.52 and multivit e.d

Please critique my PCT aswell as I don't want to mess this one up. Thanks alot lads and ladies
good idea starting conservatively. do the 60ED, it'll serve you better. but 75mg of nolva is a hell of a lot, esp for tbol only cycles. tbol isn't overly hard on you, but its not light either. id say do more like 40/20/10. i prefer clomid tho, nolva destroys my libido