Lethargic from h-drol!

gmenfan40

Awards
Lately towards the end of my cycle, i'm constantly feeling tired and lazy. It's effecting me mentally as well, as i'm having difficulty focusing as well. My nutrition and water intake is adequate. Was wondering if there is anyway to combat this? Even in the gym, i don't have the same energy and intensity i once had. Yes i'm seeing results, but i feel that i can get better results without this lethargy. Other than that, the constant going to the bathroom is the only other side effect that i'm experiencing, which is annoying. I read that supplementing dhea or taurine can help lethargy, but saw mixed reviews.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Lately towards the end of my cycle, i'm constantly feeling tired and lazy. It's effecting me mentally as well, as i'm having difficulty focusing as well. My nutrition and water intake is adequate. Was wondering if there is anyway to combat this? Even in the gym, i don't have the same energy and intensity i once had. Yes i'm seeing results, but i feel that i can get better results without this lethargy. Other than that, the constant going to the bathroom is the only other side effect that i'm experiencing, which is annoying. I read that supplementing dhea or taurine can help lethargy, but saw mixed reviews.
This is one of the reasons why so many people recommend having a test base with any oral. DHEA should be helpful, taurine is a natural energy booster so that may help as well.

kpeene931

Awards
I am dealing with this for the past three days I am about 13 days into my SD cycle. What works for me is a half bottle of bsn enderorush I drink a half bottle in the morning and before my work out in the afternoon.
It has 420mg of car in a bottle along with taurine and a nitrious oxide booster as well. It gets rid of the lethargy and back pumps. And I love the boost it gives at the gym. It is strong though.

I'm not sure if its recommended by others on here but it really works for me plus its only 3dollars at the gym so its cheaper than buying 3 energy drinks a day and better for you.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I am dealing with this for the past three days I am about 13 days into my SD cycle. What works for me is a half bottle of bsn enderorush I drink a half bottle in the morning and before my work out in the afternoon.
It has 420mg of car in a bottle along with taurine and a nitrious oxide booster as well. It gets rid of the lethargy and back pumps. And I love the boost it gives at the gym. It is strong though.

I'm not sure if its recommended by others on here but it really works for me plus its only 3dollars at the gym so its cheaper than buying 3 energy drinks a day and better for you.
The Taurine in one bottle of endorush is enough to stop back bumps on SD? Most people seem to take >5g of it for theirs. Eitherway it'd be cheaper and healthier to just supplement straight Taurine.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
This may sound stupid, but try working out at a different time of the day. Or eat a Phuk ton of carbs

Nolvaman

Awards
Taurine is mainly used to control back pumps during cycle. Are you taking the recommended support products like CEL cycle assist or AI life support? If not, its probably the reason you are feeling that way. And if that still doesn't help, a stimulant-based thermogenic should be more than enough to wipe out that lethargy.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Carbs and lots of , lots. Carbs will help with the lethargy.

If you still have time in your cycle and not to far done you can pick up one of these products.

BPS Dermacrine
LG Sciences M1D Black
LGI Stano 200

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Taurine is mainly used to control back pumps during cycle. Are you taking the recommended support products like CEL cycle assist or AI life support? If not, its probably the reason you are feeling that way. And if that still doesn't help, a stimulant-based thermogenic should be more than enough to wipe out that lethargy.
Stimulant on cycle is a no no and dumb idea and wont wipe lethargy out. You need to do more research.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not a no no dumb idea...... if your blood pressure is in check. But it wont take out the lethargy, it make you not notice the lethargy but it wont stop it. You need a test base and carbs.

Stimulant on cycle is a no no and dumb idea and wont wipe lethargy out. You need to do more research.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Not a no no dumb idea...... if your blood pressure is in check. But it wont take out the lethargy, it make you not notice the lethargy but it wont stop it. You need a test base and carbs.
Even with blood pressure in check, I still wouldn't, but that my IMO & 2cents.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Taken halodrol quite a few times. I was really lethargic at 100 so went back down to 75 and felt fine again and had great gains. Also ate for two horses at 100 too and it wouldn't stop.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Nolvaman

Awards
Not a dumb idea at all; if you take the right support supps and check your bp regularly. Lots of people use thermogenics on cycle... And even if it doesn't actually wipe out the lethargy, it still helped me feel it a LOT less

Shawn26

What your dose and how far a part are you taking them?... if bp is in check a preworkout to help you get ur lifts in is fine, and will definitely help do the trick... if you have more then 1-2 weeks left on cycle think about adding some stano or dhea, for you only got like a few days or a week, just try powering through it with a pre-workout no point in spending money when the stuff may not even arrive in time

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I also had quite a bit of lethargy on my HDROL cycle but I took a nap in the afternoon and would take a scoop of C4 before workout and that is how I made it through my cycle. They say don't take stims on cycle but if you check your BP regularly and notice you are fine then

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I also had a lot of lethargy on cycle and I combatted it with an afternoon nap and 1 scoop of C4 preworkout. They say don't take stims but as long as you routinely check your BP and all is well then do it. I didn't have any side effects from my cycle except lethargy. I think my support supps kept everything in check.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
This is one of the reasons why so many people recommend having a test base with any oral. DHEA should be helpful, taurine is a natural energy booster so that may help as well.
Jaycuda, so you’re saying is very possible that the Lethargy is more than likely caused by natural testosterone dropping.

Do you think during a straight cycle, a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily would have any effect on increasing natural testosterone?

I suggested DAA on a thread about SD lethargy and they ripped me a new one.
During my pulse cycles I take a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily and swear by it.
In the SD lethargy thread, they figured that DAA would not help any on a cycle of supraphysiologic doses of steroids.
That pulsing however, doesn't qualify as using supraphysiologic doses of steroids.(Maybe why DAA works for my lethargy)

DAA D-Aspartic is so cheap.
I would be very interested in seeing someone on a straight cycle experiencing lethargy try taking DAA(testosterone booster) and see if it helps...

I know at least for me, during my pulse cycles a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily helps a great deal with lethargy, and also seems to help my joints from poping and hurting so much.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Jaycuda, so you’re saying is very possible that the Lethargy is more than likely caused by natural testosterone dropping.

Do you think during a straight cycle, a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily would have any effect on increasing natural testosterone?

I suggested DAA on a thread about SD lethargy and they ripped me a new one.
During my pulse cycles I take a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily and swear by it.
In the SD lethargy thread, they figured that DAA would not help any on a cycle of supraphysiologic doses of steroids.
That pulsing however, doesn't qualify as using supraphysiologic doses of steroids.(Maybe why DAA works for my lethargy)

DAA D-Aspartic is so cheap.
I would be very interested in seeing someone on a straight cycle experiencing lethargy to try taking DAA(testosterone booster) and see if it helps...

I know at least for me, during my pulse cycles a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily helps a great deal with lethargy, and also seems to help my joints from poping and hurting so much.
I'm no doctor, but in my opinion it depends on how shutdown you are. From what I know pulsing is generally used to help reduce sides and shutdown, so hopefully the boys are still running some. In that scenario I could see it being beneficial. If you do get fully shutdown(Which H-drol will definitely do) I don't see DAA helping.

The studies I've read say DAA directly stimulates the testes so I don't see why people would bash the idea completely. I would actually like to see some studies on whether or not DAA could prolong the amount of time it takes to get shutdown.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Hdrol made me lethargic from almost the very beginning. I don't believe it is indicative of being shutdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol made me lethargic from almost the very beginning. I don't believe it is indicative of being shutdown

I'm not guaranteeing that it is the problem, but it could be. I don't think the cause of lethargy has been proven yet, but my guess would be that it either has something to do with the ratio of Androgenic and Anabolic activity in the body or the amount of stress steroids put on your body in general. Liver stress, blood pressure, cholesterol, Test/E levels going nuts, etc

Also, without blood work you have no idea how quickly you are shutdown from Hdrol.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I had lethargy during my cycle of Hdrol, especially when I was running it at 100 a day. Strangely though I found that even though I felt tired between sets at the gym when I started repping out some weight I would feel strong and focused, like I was never tired at all, weird. I just pushed through the lethargy since I was already taking in a great deal of carbs and taurine, but it may bother some people more than others.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I had lethargy during my cycle of Hdrol, especially when I was running it at 100 a day. Strangely though I found that even though I felt tired between sets at the gym when I started repping out some weight I would feel strong and focused, like I was never tired at all, weird. I just pushed through the lethargy since I was already taking in a great deal of carbs and taurine, but it may bother some people more than others.
Same with me but I had to drop it down to 75 again, too harsh on me. BTW nice avatar haha.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
lethargic as ****....say what? My HPTA's the sHiz?

I was lethargic pretty f**king fast too. My hpta was ALL f***ed up in as little as 10 days on SD. It would be narrow minded to use my experience as the cause for everyone's lethargy....but i would say you definitely feel lethargic as f**k when your shut down.