Hcg diet

  1. Registered User
    asamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Hcg diet


    Does the hcg diet work ? And what are the risks of it

  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    no it doesn't work. its a 500 calorie a day diet, biggest risk is loss of muscle and rebound weight gain at the end.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    asamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    I've read that you don't lose Any muscle mass with it,it said on this article that I was reading that it only burns of your fat
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    I'm sure you have read that, but it is a lie.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    690
    Answers
    0


    If it was that incredible everyone would do it.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  6. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Answers
    0


    I wouldn't say it doesn't work. What I would say, though, is it shouldn't be a first choice for someone and I wouldn't call it an optimal plan.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Registered User
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    690
    Answers
    0


    Lifestyle change ftw

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  8. Registered User
    asamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I wouldn't say it doesn't work. What I would say, though, is it shouldn't be a first choice for someone and I wouldn't call it an optimal plan.
    I wouldn't use it as a first option pal but I've got Ramadan coming up and will not be eating right during that month but the reason why I'm thinking of taking hcg is because it will help block me from feeling hungry,also when Ramadan Is finished I am thinking of taking some sort of test and was hoping I would not have such a bloated lok as my fat levels will go down
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by asamkhan View Post
    I wouldn't use it as a first option pal but I've got Ramadan coming up and will not be eating right during that month but the reason why I'm thinking of taking hcg is because it will help block me from feeling hungry,also when Ramadan Is finished I am thinking of taking some sort of test and was hoping I would not have such a bloated lok as my fat levels will go down
    use water or bulk on fiber before sunrise. Ramadan is perfect intermittent fasting
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    It would be awesome if that worked for the simple fact that I would save a ton of money on food.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. Registered User
    asamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    use water or bulk on fiber before sunrise. Ramadan is perfect intermittent fasting
    What do you mean pal I don't understand
  12. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Answers
    0


    I've talked to a handful of people who have used it successfully (even in the bodybuilding community). I did it for just shy of 2 weeks and stopped because I started gaining a pound a day (don't ask me how that's possible), but my body was never hungry; it was just the mental aspect of knowing you're not eating that was hard. I PR'ed on deadlifts around Day 9 or 10 of it, though, which seems kind of ridiculous.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Registered User
    asamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I've talked to a handful of people who have used it successfully (even in the bodybuilding community). I did it for just shy of 2 weeks and stopped because I started gaining a pound a day (don't ask me how that's possible), but my body was never hungry; it was just the mental aspect of knowing you're not eating that was hard. I PR'ed on deadlifts around Day 9 or 10 of it, though, which seems kind of ridiculous.
    Wow that's the first time I've heard anyone put weight on with it,also it's the first time ive heard anyone say they pr'ed on ur.how much iu was you taking every day ?
  14. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Intermittent fasting is a diet program where you only eat certain hours a day. Ramadam is an islamic holiday that is pretty much religious intermittent fasting.

    Quote Originally Posted by asamkhan View Post
    What do you mean pal I don't understand
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by asamkhan View Post
    What do you mean pal I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Intermittent fasting is a diet program where you only eat certain hours a day. Ramadam is an islamic holiday that is pretty much religious intermittent fasting.
    well, you can't eat from sunrise to sundown right? so just prior to sunrise, stuff up on water + fiber with apple pectin. that will at least buy you a good bit of time before hunger starts to set in. As far as a fat loss diet, so long as you still hit your protein intake the intermittent fasting is quite effective

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19164831
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jericho's HCG Diet Log!
    By Jericho22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  2. HCG Diet without the HCG Diet Log
    By RobInKuwait in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 02:55 AM
  3. my mother wants to try the HCG diet- lol suggestions?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 07:09 PM
  4. HCG and hcg diet
    By gidemon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 10:53 PM
  5. hCG diet & hCG
    By CrazyChemist in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in