my thoughts so far: Cyanostane Rx - AnabolicMinds.com

my thoughts so far: Cyanostane Rx

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

my thoughts so far: Cyanostane Rx

Hey just wanted to post a quick thread for anyone interested in trying out cyanostane rx by ironmaglabs as there seems to be limited reviews out there on the product. Quick cycle history of myself: have run several what I would consider successful ph cycles including rage rv2 (discontinued), rage rv4 (discont. epi, tren, m14add) original methyl 1d and methyl masterdrol. as well as other non steroidal supps like natadrol, novadex xt. Also did a short run of sustanon 250 that ended early due to me not feeling entirely ready for injections.

Anyhow-
    Started cyanostane rx 2 weeks ago week 1 was 1cap/am 1cap/pm
    week 2 bumped it to 1 cap/am 1 cap/mid 1 cap/pm with one dose being prewo depending on when I train

thoughts so far are all positive! only neg sides are some lethargy and HUNGER!!! Everyone reacts different but for me my appetite has been through the roof. I'm not a burnout but I would say the hunger is similar to the times that I have smoked pot. I just cannot get full while on this stuff it seems. Now, this can be looked at as good or bad, for me it's a little of both seeing as the cycle was intended to be a maintenance/cutting summer cycle, but with the way i've been pounding calories it's turned more into a bulk so far. As for the lethargy, this may not be entirely the cyano's doing as I have been working non stop. Caffeine and carbs seem to help this a lot. The hunger almost has me feeling hypoglycemic at times which I read on another board happens to certain people. As far as gains go I am feeling much thicker and fuller. My abs are cloudy which sucks but as I said I wouldn't expect to rip up while eating mass amounts of protein and carbs. Strength and endurance are up and people are telling me I look much thicker. Pumps are out of this world and only slight increases in aggression and irritability. Nuts are staying full so far. Libido is pretty much the same but I'm not seeing anyone at the moment so it's tough to tell. Will post again soon.

2. New Member
    Answers

Any updates?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Hello anabolicminds and daddyjaws, yes, I have some updates I have exactly 2 weeks left of my 6 week cycle. Everything is up. Bodyweight, size, reps, etc. I have been eating like a ****ing horse and although i have definitely put on some fat i am much stronger and still lean. I would defininitely recommend this ph to an intermediate/advanced user. I have not seen any negative effects still other than lethargy and some aggression. I will post again soon.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zinghigh89 View Post
    Hey just wanted to post a quick thread for anyone interested in trying out cyanostane rx by ironmaglabs as there seems to be limited reviews out there on the product. Quick cycle history of myself: have run several what I would consider successful ph cycles including rage rv2 (discontinued), rage rv4 (discont. epi, tren, m14add) original methyl 1d and methyl masterdrol. as well as other non steroidal supps like natadrol, novadex xt. Also did a short run of sustanon 250 that ended early due to me not feeling entirely ready for injections.

Anyhow-
    Started cyanostane rx 2 weeks ago week 1 was 1cap/am 1cap/pm
    week 2 bumped it to 1 cap/am 1 cap/mid 1 cap/pm with one dose being prewo depending on when I train

thoughts so far are all positive! only neg sides are some lethargy and HUNGER!!! Everyone reacts different but for me my appetite has been through the roof. I'm not a burnout but I would say the hunger is similar to the times that I have smoked pot. I just cannot get full while on this stuff it seems. Now, this can be looked at as good or bad, for me it's a little of both seeing as the cycle was intended to be a maintenance/cutting summer cycle, but with the way i've been pounding calories it's turned more into a bulk so far. As for the lethargy, this may not be entirely the cyano's doing as I have been working non stop. Caffeine and carbs seem to help this a lot. The hunger almost has me feeling hypoglycemic at times which I read on another board happens to certain people. As far as gains go I am feeling much thicker and fuller. My abs are cloudy which sucks but as I said I wouldn't expect to rip up while eating mass amounts of protein and carbs. Strength and endurance are up and people are telling me I look much thicker. Pumps are out of this world and only slight increases in aggression and irritability. Nuts are staying full so far. Libido is pretty much the same but I'm not seeing anyone at the moment so it's tough to tell. Will post again soon.
    i would never touch cynostane... that cyano group is known to cause adrenal glands atrophy, not sure if thats a good idea, also gains are poor compared to halodrol or epi... the three being menthyl and toxic to the same degree... get yourself soe other non toxic compound to maximize your gains and counter the possible lethargy, get some stano, androhard, or the famous 11-keto dosed high, ect... the key is to add some other non methyl compound, specially with something not that effective as cynostane (thats what ive read, and yes not so many reviews or studies on cynostane)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Ken, I appreciate the input and it will not go unheard. I plan to run epi next time around and will def take your advice and run some stano with it. I'm thinking that the dmz was the real worker for this cycle. Not that the cyano didn't do anything, but seeing as it was a combo ph it's tough to say. My cycle is done as of yesterday and nolva began this morning. About a week or so ago I had started support supps to jump start the process and it did wonders for the lethargy. I'm up about 15lbs total, we shall see how much of it is kept after my pct. I appreciate the input and the following. Any questions on cyano I would be happy to answer to the best of my ability. Thanks guys
    support supps and pct:
    usplabs test powder 2 scoops daily
    nolva 20/20/10/10 unless sides occur
    sustain alpha 1 oral syringe daily
    usplabs powerfull 1 prewo and 3 before bed
    letrozole-only if needed
    jack3d prewo to combat lethargy and keep strength and intensity up
    usplabs anabolic pump to keep muscles full and to keep carbs high
    compound 20, free bottle, hoping to lose some flub with it
    milk thistle
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting side note, my dik causes vaginal atrophy
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Interesting side note, my dik causes vaginal atrophy
    Mine too on occasion ....this is a GOOD thing...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012
    lol mine causes vaginal hypertrophy.
    I like to leave like a busted inter-tube. Stretched and floppy. Oh and black
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. Banned
    Answers

post a link plz
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    i would never touch cynostane... that cyano group is known to cause adrenal glands atrophy, not sure if thats a good idea, also gains are poor compared to halodrol or epi... the three being menthyl and toxic to the same degree... get yourself soe other non toxic compound to maximize your gains and counter the possible lethargy, get some stano, androhard, or the famous 11-keto dosed high, ect... the key is to add some other non methyl compound, specially with something not that effective as cynostane (thats what ive read, and yes not so many reviews or studies on cynostane)
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

this thread is hysterical
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

x4 for sources to all this phaggotry
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Great log man.. I just joined the forum to mention my results of cyanostane rx so far. I'm 24 6' 2" 200 lbs. Ive finished 21 days as a stand alone and it definitely works! I thought I would have to up the dosage to 3 pills a day but its going just great with 2 so going to stick with just that amount. Strength, muscle fullness, vascularity, and hardness is all up for me so far. I plan to go three more weeks. I'm also taking cel cycle assist and IML e-control rx with the cyanostane to keep the body in check. I did want to start my own log for my cycle but can't figure out how If someone can help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:57 PM
  2. Myostat: Your thoughts...
    By Jarconis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 04:02 PM
  3. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
  4. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 01:51 AM