First cycle stack Epi+TrenaVol-V

Manu_el_

Awards
Hi, I know that as a first cycle is a little hard .. But I was going to go with this stack, epi + trenavol both branded "chaparral brands" .. I'm 1.88x82kg 21 years, around 9% bf .. I would like to put on some lean mass, and lower the bf a couple of points .. During the cycle, what else should I use? In addition, the PCT can do always with atd of chaparral brands and DAA? I would like to reduce the cycle assist and pct to essentials .. The clomid and nolvadex I find them only on a site of steroids, while the ph I would take them from "b0dyactive-0nline", and at that site I see only this atd, advanced pct of atlethic extreme, triazole, etc.. I also need P5P? What do you recommend?

Thanks

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
So what's the question?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Manu_el_

Awards
I absolutely need the clomid and nolvadex? or can I use the other pct that I find on the sites of pro hormones? What is essential?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Do not use nolvadex with tren. Clomid and an ai for gyno insurance. Maybe prami too I'm not positive I stay away from prolactin induced substances. Gyno from any is enough.

Manu_el_

Awards
Then for pct can i use only clomid and androstenetrione ?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
You can try 6-oxo, if that's what you're talking about... I would try something stronger. You need something for prolactin if I'm not mistake. Someone else might know tren better than me. People have used p5p vitex etc. Do more research and someone else should chime in for tren

Manu_el_

Awards
Yes androstenetrione is 6-oxo.. Is not good ? Yes, from what i read i need something for prolactine.. Anything else ?