Proper dosing of Liquid Nolvadex

  1. Proper dosing of Liquid Nolvadex


    I'm ordering from an "anonymous banner" and am picking up the Nolva at 20mg X 30ml, only problem is this is my first time feeding this to my pet rat. I was thinking running 20/20/20/20 for him. Would this suffice my little friend? I am no chemist and would hate to hurt my little buddy.

    I get that for every ML, their is 20mg, so would this be appropriate?

    Thank you


  2. He's running a month cycle of Superdrol btw

    30/30/30/30

    PCT

    Nolva - 20/20/20/20

    HcGenerate will be fed into his water dish as well.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs
    He's running a month cycle of Superdrol btw

    30/30/30/30

    PCT

    Nolva - 20/20/20/20

    HcGenerate will be fed into his water dish as well.
    Im using the same stuff. Think it may be under dosed. My male rats nipples are sensitive... hope your rats have no sense of taste. Mine says that stff tastes worse then sweaty gym socks after you wore one over your ball sack in a tanning bed
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  4. Would appreciate more advice on my rat, I love him very much!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Im using the same stuff. Think it may be under dosed. My male rats nipples are sensitive... hope your rats have no sense of taste. Mine says that stff tastes worse then sweaty gym socks after you wore one over your ball sack in a tanning bed
    My rat does not mind the taste, just bitch tits haha. And being shutdown.

  6. My lab animals are also running SD @ 30mgs/day. Week 3 begins tomorrow so PCT will begin in 2 weeks. I plan on giving them tamox 40/20/20/10. 20 will be a bit low for your rat as SD is quite the harsh chemical. 20 would be fine for something like halo, but SD requires more SERM. Take care of that rat of yours...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

  7. Take my advice with a gain of salt but I think sdrol is worthy of 40/40/20/20 on nolva. I've never ran sd though so don't trust me too much. Yes you'd need another bottle if u went this route

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Take my advice with a gain of salt but I think sdrol is worthy of 40/40/20/20 on nolva. I've never ran sd though so don't trust me too much. Yes you'd need another bottle if u went this route
    I was just thinking the same thing, really dissapointing! I should have planned better! Oh well, ill put the superdrol away until I can afford a proper PCT. Thanks for the advice!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help dosing liquid nolvadex
    By maxxx88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. Liquid nolvadex dosing size question.
    By flw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:43 PM
  3. Proper Nolvadex PCT
    By MizXXL in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:20 PM
  4. Proper Nolvadex Use
    By RLD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Log in
Log in