Tren Ace / Test Prop / Mast cycle, please critique.

toolband

toolband

Awards
OK guys, I am about to start a heavy-hitting cycle and was hoping I could run everything by the board and see if you guys can't find any holes in this plan.

Cycle history: Hdrol (6 weeks), Katanadrol (8 weeks), Test E (with test prop kicker, 12 weeks), and once long long ago I did a 4 week deca only cycle (when I was a young idiot who didn't know what the f*ck I was doing lol).

Stats:

6'0''
214lbs
~12% bodyfat

My body fat % is a little high, I just finished bulking hard. This time I am going to run a cutting cycle.

Cycle:
Tren Ace Weeks 1-6 (100mg EOD)
Masteron Prop Weeks 3-9 (100mg EOD)
Test Prop weeks 1-12 (100mg EOD)

HCG Weeks 5-8 (2000iu first inject, followed by 500iu twice a week)
T3 25mcg ED Weeks 2-6

Aromasin 8-12.5 MG ED (will adjust within this range as necessary, if feel bloat will increase, if joints dry out will decrease)
Liquid Prami .25mg ED Weeks 1-7

PCT:
Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 12-16 (starting two days after last AAS injection)

Supps:
Liv-52
NOExplode
ECA stack (25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 60mg aspirin twice daily)
Fish Oil
Saw Palmetto
Multi-vitamin

Nutrition Plan:

Low carbs, eaten only before and after my workout. ~300 - 400 grams of protein per day. 5-6 small meals per day. 1 gallon of water per day.

Goals:
I want to get to around 7-8% body fat, and set some new PR's on my main lifts. Goal for bench press is 350lbs, squats 450lbs. I also hope to grow some new muscle, particularly in some weak areas (traps, calves especially).

My main concern with this cycle is that I am breaking a cardinal rule by adding two new AAS to a cycle for the first time. That is why I am running the tren for three weeks before starting the masteron. If I start to get any sides I would like to know what is causing what. The main reason why I've decided to go ahead and add the masteron is because from what I understand, it is very good for counteracting the libido side-effects that tren can cause, and it also works as a mild AI while at the same time freeing up more testosterone, therefore reducing the test prop side effects and increasing the test prop effectiveness. I suppose I will make my final decision at the end of week three, depending on how I'm responding to the tren ace / test prop stack.

The other thing I am still on the fence about is whether or not to pin 50mg each ED or 100mg each EOD. I know that supposudely pinning every day reduces sides, but I don't know if I can keep up with that. Most of my injection sites, other then glutes, are still pretty virgin. When I pin anywhere else I wind up not being able to work that muscle for a few days. This is a short cycle and I don't want to miss any workouts. Alternatively, if and when I add the masteron, 3ML is a hell of a lot to pin in one day and unless I'm pinning glutes I'm going to have to break that up into multiple injects anyway.

I may end up just hanging on to the masterone for another cycle. Any input on that? What about running tren / test prop weeks 1-6 and then running the mast / test prop weeks 6-11, with the last week being test prop only?

Any input would be appreciated guys. Pick this apart if you can.

toolband

toolband

Awards
I've been chomping at the bit for some time now to get on the tren train. I'm f@ckin STOKED!!

STARTING DEFENSE BABY, PLACE AT THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFBYq_h_J0

If I start feeling the urge to head-butt any windows I'll drop the tren, haha.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Do any of you guys think that 75mg Tren Ace EOD for 8 weeks or 100mg EOD for 6 weeks would be better?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well 75 at 8 weeks would be better but u'll proabaly get more sidex

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh I thought it was 75 Ed.

toolband

toolband

Awards
So for a first run, 100mg EOD or 50MG ED would be a better bet then 8 weeks of 75MG EOD?

It certainly would be a lot simpler to just run the mast / tren / test at 50MG ED from the beginning and then run test only the last six weeks, I dunno

toolband

toolband

Awards
I'm like a damn woman who can't make up their mind haha

toolband

toolband

Awards
I think I'm just gunna man up and do 50/50/50 every day

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's what I'd do, maybe buy an extra bottle of mast that way u could run it at 10oed. I think it needs to be ran alot higher than 350 a week

toolband

toolband

Awards
That's what I'd do, maybe buy an extra bottle of mast that way u could run it at 10oed. I think it needs to be ran alot higher than 350 a week

We'll see I guess. I'm thinking for a first run with tren and mast I'd rather err on the side of caution. I can always do another cycle, and everything I've read indicates I should be able to get some pretty killer gains with those doses while testing the waters.

I wish I had more gear but I've got just enough to run the cycle I've planned. That's still a total of 1050mg of gear a week, I have a feeling this is going to be my best cycle yet.

I'm so ****ing stoked!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to throw it out there but I'm doing something similar in the near future but my cycle will look more like this_ (I'm going to use Var@80MG/day instead of Masteron this time around.)

test prop- Plain and simple, I keep it low with tren. Too much test with tren is a bad mix IMHO. I get angry/irritable and I get sides if it's too high. So I literally do 50-75mg EOD. *start on the lower end of dosing

Mast Prop-I usually aim for 400mg/wk or 100mg EOD

Tren Ace- * this is where I tend to do things different. I'd use roughly 25-35mg/DAY. Dosing everyday keeps the tren at a more constant level and gives me WAY LESS sides. I personally won't use tren anymore unless I do it this way and I highly recommend giving it a try. Especially since your gonna be a pin cushion anyway with all the short esters.

Give it a try. I've had excellent results in the past with this protocol, it basically eliminated tren sides for me. Other than sleeplessness... that sh!t just happens.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Thanks bro. I think I am just going to go ahead and pin every day. I will probably start at around 40-45mg ED of each and if all goes well go up to 50mg a day of each.

I can't wait!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I think I am just going to go ahead and pin every day. I will probably start at around 40-45mg ED of each and if all goes well go up to 50mg a day of each.

I can't wait!
yeah that's one hell of a combo and you'll definitely get great results if everything else is in order. I just HIGHLY recommend starting lower than 50mg/day with the tren since it's your first run with it. You will get visible results from the lower dosing and you can always up it down the line. Either way have fun growing bro. PM me if you have any questions on-cycle, I'd be glad to help you out.

toolband

toolband

Awards
yeah that's one hell of a combo and you'll definitely get great results if everything else is in order. I just HIGHLY recommend starting lower than 50mg/day with the tren since it's your first run with it. You will get visible results from the lower dosing and you can always up it down the line. Either way have fun growing bro. PM me if you have any questions on-cycle, I'd be glad to help you out.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I'm thinking that if I run it at 40/40/40 I could take it out to 7 weeks with what I've got coming in. That might be a better plan.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I'm thinking that if I run it at 40/40/40 I could take it out to 7 weeks with what I've got coming in. That might be a better plan.
Looks good to me. It's a powerful combo for sure.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive done 3 cycles and this is my 4th. test prop/tren ace. first time tren. tarted at 70mg EOD for 3weeks, than bumped to 100mg EOD for 1weeks, now im at 150mg EOD. knock on wood, im not getting sides. im horny, im aggressive, leaning out, getting stronger..etc... i dont knw what all these "bad" side effects from tren are, only minus is that my sleeping is fukd up.

so start low, see how u tolerate and than bump up.
btw the mast at 350/week is a waste IMHO, u need 500+ mg of real mast for results.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
ive done 3 cycles and this is my 4th. test prop/tren ace. first time tren. tarted at 70mg EOD for 3weeks, than bumped to 100mg EOD for 1weeks, now im at 150mg EOD. knock on wood, im not getting sides. im horny, im aggressive, leaning out, getting stronger..etc... i dont knw what all these "bad" side effects from tren are, only minus is that my sleeping is fukd up.

btw the mast at 350/week is a waste IMHO, u need 500+ mg of real mast for results.

Here's an excerpt from an anabolics guide. I experienced a few of these sides first hand with my first run.

The Downside of Trenbolone-Acetate:

While very powerful and effective indeed Trenbolone-Acetate is not without side-effects but there is a bit of good news. While the side-effects can be very harsh because the Trenbolone hormone is in this case attached to such a small ester if they become too much to handle you can simply discontinue use and have it out of your system in a couple of days. Of the basic possible side-effects high blood pressure and hair-loss can occur but hair-loss will only occur in those predisposed and high blood pressure is very easy to control with diet and exercise in most cases. Of the basic side-effects there is a chance of Gynecomastia with Trenbolone and many are surprised to hear this since the steroid does not aromatize. However, the Gyno that can occur due to Tren can be astounding due to it progestin nature and precaution should be applied.

While the above side-effects are easily controlled there are others that are what we often refer to when we speak of the harshness of this compound. These will be the traits that make this steroid very difficult for some to use and in most all cases at least one will occur in you but the degree is impossible to predict; such side-effects include insomnia, night sweats, rapid heart rate, anxiety and a loss of libido when the dose is too high. To many of you this may not sound like a big deal but remember how powerful Trenbolone-Acetate is and then take these side-effects and place them in your mind and amplify them to the highest level imaginable.

So start low, see how u tolerate and than bump up.

Some people are lucky and tren doesn't mess with them bad...for me tren is something I won't take lightly again. Once You have symptoms of tren gyno, it's a pain in the azz to treat and makes for a less enjoyable cycle. Plus, I did say to bump it up as he goes. *Please keep in mind, I'm not saying you're wrong but I prefer to take a more cautious approach when trying powerful hormones for the first time.

How much fake masteron would you need for results? lol I agree with you on the 500mg being a proper dose but I had nice results from 400mg/wk with masteron prop. It should be ran for no less than 10wks imho. Results with mast are best seen over extended periods of time and he's dealing with a limited supply from what i gather...

On a side note I've seen it ran @600mg too with the similar results to my 400mg. It varies person to person but the lowest one should go with it is 300mg.

toolband

toolband

Awards
hmmm....you guys suggesting that I should get a few more bottles of masteron? Up the dailiy dosage to 75mg and then run it for 10 weeks?

Seems like a 1:1:1 ratio is pretty common with pre-mixed test/tren/mast blends that are available...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....you guys suggesting that I should get a few more bottles of masteron? Up the dailiy dosage to 75mg and then run it for 10 weeks?

Seems like a 1:1:1 ratio is pretty common with pre-mixed test/tren/mast blends that are available...
It is. I think its called RiT mix or something like that. You can definitely up the dose to 400-500mg weekly no problem.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need aromasin while on masteron it is aniti e

toolband

toolband

Awards
You don't need aromasin while on masteron it is aniti e

Thanks bro! Yeah I thought about how that should affect my AI dosing, but I haven't been able to find any conclusive data as to exactly how strong of an anti-E masterone really is.

If somebody can figure out some kind of product that can let us get some blood data at home on a daily basis, this game would be easy! haha...I'm prone to estrogen sides (bloating in particular), so I figured running the aromasin unless my dick stops working or my joints start hurting might be a safe bet.

What do you think bro? I've seen some of your posts on here (lots of LULZ and kick ass info brother), so I consider you a bit of an authority. What's your take? You think masteron, on its own, is anti-E enough for someone who is prone to estro sides?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mastering was originally created to fight breast cancer- same thing novels does

If you dig you will find medical journals on its anti estrogenic effects.

Furthermore from personal experience it kept my dry as hell when running NPP and Test

Really love it- I used Mast prop- expensive but love the compound

Made me horny as hell too seeing as its pure DHT this makes sense

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yes I do think it is strong enough- but what dose are you running again?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok your using 100 eod If prone to estrogen sides I would bump to 150 eod

toolband

toolband

Awards
Or sorry guys, I forgot to update this thread with my new dosage. I'm thinking of doing 50mg of each every day now. Getting some good info on this other board as well for anyone who is interested. I need to go over there and link to this as well. Over there I'm hearing that 50/50/50 every day is enough, but in this thread a couple of guys have suggested I run more. I think I'll play it safe, although on your suggestion maybe I'll up the masteron to 75 every day.

http://steroid-forums.com/showthread.php?12615-Test-Prop-Tren-Ace-Mast-Prop-cycle-please-critique...

binkley23

binkley23

Awards
With this combo.. Is there another alternative to tren? I see way to many side affects and just had surgery to remove gyno a while back... Definitely done want to do that again

toolband

toolband

Awards
I think if you are taking low-dosed T3, prami, and an AI (i.e. masteron or aromasin, or both), it sounds like it wouldn't be an issue. But I don't know, everyone is different.

I know that cutting-stacks commonly include masteron, winstrol, anavar, and even equipose, and primobolan if you are running long esters.

If you are prone to gyno then I would probably stay away from anything that aromatises (other then low-dosed test), and 19 nors (tren, deca). Always run an AI and nolvadex too. I prefer nolvadex on cycle or at the tail end of a cycle and clomid for PCT. Nolva is stronger against gyno and clomid is stronger at waking up your nuts and restarting your HPTA. I'm not running nolva this cycle because you can't run nolva with 19 nors (deca, tren).

This is my first dance with the beast, I'm thinking about doing a log and take photos of results through the cycle. Not sure yet. Good luck bro.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I think if you are taking low-dosed T3, prami, and an AI (i.e. masteron or aromasin, or both), it sounds like it wouldn't be an issue. But I don't know, everyone is different.

I know that cutting-stacks commonly include masteron, winstrol, anavar, and even equipose, and primobolan if you are running long esters.

If you are prone to gyno then I would probably stay away from anything that aromatises (other then low-dosed test), and 19 nors (tren, deca). Always run an AI and nolvadex too. I prefer nolvadex on cycle or at the tail end of a cycle and clomid for PCT. Nolva is stronger against gyno and clomid is stronger at waking up your nuts and restarting your HPTA. I'm not running nolva this cycle because you can't run nolva with 19 nors (deca, tren).

This is my first dance with the beast, I'm thinking about doing a log and take photos of results through the cycle. Not sure yet. Good luck bro.
let me know if you log it. I'll sub for sure.