What Sustanon dosage should i take?

NELSON303

Awards
One ml on Monday and one Thursday. Best for me. You want to keep levels high and not have a dip in the middle of each week. Good luck dog.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was gonna say 2 or even 3 times a week.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was gonna say 2 or even 3 times a week.
I always did MWF.....not EOD but next best thing, seems more logical than twice a week...but then again twice a week is one less injection :D....with the 250mg amps that would be 750mg per week, a lot. If you could do more around 200mg 3 times per week that would be nice, would have to leave some in the syringe each time though...~50mg worth....then draw again and leave 50mg in the syringe...and so on for the entire cycle....sort of a PITA....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I always did MWF.....not EOD but next best thing, seems more logical than twice a week...but then again twice a week is one less injection :D....with the 250mg amps that would be 750mg per week, a lot. If you could do more around 200mg 3 times per week that would be nice, would have to leave some in the syringe each time though...~50mg worth....then draw again and leave 50mg in the syringe...and so on for the entire cycle....sort of a PITA....
Yeah that's exactly what I was getting at, I just felt too lazy to explain it lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's exactly what I was getting at, I just felt too lazy to explain it lol.
LOL.....well the prop would dictate taking it EOD or a reasonable facsimile of EOD (MWF for instance)....the other two are best injected twice a week due to being mid to long acting, but that begs the question....why are you doing sust (with prop in there) if you want to inject twice or once a week? just use cyp or enanthate or whatever right? but hey, its all test i guess....if you got the sust and want to use it, you can always go twice a week....its just not optimal....

ryank93

Awards
LOL.....well the prop would dictate taking it EOD or a reasonable facsimile of EOD (MWF for instance)....the other two are best injected twice a week due to being mid to long acting, but that begs the question....why are you doing sust (with prop in there) if you want to inject twice or once a week? just use cyp or enanthate or whatever right? but hey, its all test i guess....if you got the sust and want to use it, you can always go twice a week....its just not optimal....
What do you suggest?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah you're right, that's why I wonder why someone would ever use sust anyone. I wouldn't use it, too many esters.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How many mls
4/5 of a ml if you want 200mg per day....for 600mg per week....full ml each day for 750mg per week...that is a lot for most though...or just do mon thurs a ml each day for 500mg....but that is not how it was made to be used honestly....although its not gonna matter that much since there are mid to long esters in there with the prop which will work fine....its really up to you, there are numerous ways to do it....

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Do you prefer cyp or ethanate? I've probably seen the phrase "test is test" on here about 100 times.