First cycle

alex.steeg

Awards
What's up guys? I'm planning my first cycle and I wanted to get some help on it. Basically, if you could have done your first cycle over again what would you have taken and how much?

Background info
6'0
187lbs
14-15% bf
Age 19
Lifting experience~ 6 years

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
TOO YOUNG READ THE STICKIES.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Just pick yourself up some Helladrol, and take as the bottle directs. JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, WHEN DID IT BECOME SO ****ED UP TO GIVE ADVICE TO AN ADULT?!?!

IF anyone here knows anything about REAL prohormone articles, you would know that Big Cat has CLEARED anyone above 18 to use prohormones, and i'm not talking the new ones. I'm talking the older, stronger compounds. I think this is bull****. I'v ran 2 cycles, had great gains and feel FINE. Because I did my research, I used a PCT, and I ate right.

You do not have to advocate the usage, but to educate one who is interested, who is more than likely going to use these compounds regardless, is the RESPONSIBLE and ADULT action to take.

Flame this whole website.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Two words Growth Plates. Plus at that age you should have more then enough test kicking around.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I have a problem with someone who would rather see someone hurt themselves then guide them the right direction.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Btw Gerbil I could reallly give a **** about my "rep" power

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
hopefully you are planning this to run it in about 2 years more right? at 19 you are basically too young... anyways, ill help you out so you could stock up, and just have your supps waiting to be used IN 2 YEARS!

When i was 22 i started my first run. tren solo, i loved it, but now that i have more knowledge, i know i could do better :( . first of all i wouldve never used tren as a first, but prolly second or third cycle... so if i could go back id use, halodrol at 75-90 mgs stacked with a test base. like 1-androsterone, dermacrine, or bold, basically non methyls. cycle lenght no longer than 6 weeks tho.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
hopefully you are planning this to run it in about 2 years more right? at 19 you are basically too young... anyways, ill help you out so you could stock up, and just have your supps waiting to be used IN 2 YEARS!

When i was 22 i started my first run. tren solo, i loved it, but now that i have more knowledge, i know i could do better :( . first of all i wouldve never used tren as a first, but prolly second or third cycle... so if i could go back id use, halodrol at 75-90 mgs stacked with a test base. like 1-androsterone, dermacrine, or bold, basically non methyls. cycle lenght no longer than 6 weeks tho.
^This

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just pick yourself up some Helladrol, and take as the bottle directs. JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, WHEN DID IT BECOME SO ****ED UP TO GIVE ADVICE TO AN ADULT?!?!

IF anyone here knows anything about REAL prohormone articles, you would know that Big Cat has CLEARED anyone above 18 to use prohormones, and i'm not talking the new ones. I'm talking the older, stronger compounds. I think this is bull****. I'v ran 2 cycles, had great gains and feel FINE. Because I did my research, I used a PCT, and I ate right.

You do not have to advocate the usage, but to educate one who is interested, who is more than likely going to use these compounds regardless, is the RESPONSIBLE and ADULT action to take.

Flame this whole website.

No where do I see safe recommendations in this post. You are posting he should use helladrol at his age. Basically you are telling him that he should be using prohormones at a young age. Should he hell no, should he read up on the risks yes he should.

"The RESPONSIBLE and ADULT action to take" would be to wait and research, also his stats should not be limiting him at all at 187 15% bf he should be able to hit atleast 200 at that bf%.

So yes enjoy your bickering, thinking you are saving people.

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Not saving, but educating.. I did much research on pro-hormones before I chose to take them. I know the risks I am taking using these compounds at my age. I have felt the side effects, and I have seen what they can do. If someone asked me what cycle should they run, I will give them my advice, that's called not being a dickhead.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No where do I see safe recommendations in this post. You are posting he should use helladrol at his age. Basically you are telling him that he should be using prohormones at a young age. Should he hell no, should he read up on the risks yes he should.

"The RESPONSIBLE and ADULT action to take" would be to wait and research, also his stats should not be limiting him at all at 187 15% bf he should be able to hit atleast 200 at that bf%.

So yes enjoy your bickering, thinking you are saving people.
Strongly agree with gerbil...here's a few points OP 1. Your to young...no point in messing with you hormones when you have a ton of free test as it is

2. 187lb at 14-15% bf at 6' tall well...that's not very much muscle at all and a decent amount of BF which means you can due 1 of 2 things...cut or bulk...if you cut at your age you can get the fat to melt right off with decent training and decent dieting or if you want the bulk/strong powerlifting look then you can easily follow a 5x5 or a 5/3/1 program and gain plenty of muscle and strength without touching a PH

And btw SEAL you need to relax...we teach valuable knowledge on this website despite how many times the same type of thread is made...teachers that teach math to one student don't just say screw it to the next one bc they are teaching the same thing over and over they do it to educate and pass along the knowledge....

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Strongly agree with gerbil...here's a few points OP 1. Your to young...no point in messing with you hormones when you have a ton of free test as it is

2. 187lb at 14-15% bf at 6' tall well...that's not very much muscle at all and a decent amount of BF which means you can due 1 of 2 things...cut or bulk...if you cut at your age you can get the fat to melt right off with decent training and decent dieting or if you want the bulk/strong powerlifting look then you can easily follow a 5x5 or a 5/3/1 program and gain plenty of muscle and strength without touching a PH

And btw SEAL you need to relax...we teach valuable knowledge on this website despite how many times the same type of thread is made...teachers that teach math to one student don't just say screw it to the next one bc they are teaching the same thing over and over they do it to educate and pass along the knowledge....
I apologize, it just bothers me because if he decided to go ahead and start a cycle with not knowing proper procedure he could really **** his system up.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
SOMEONE HAS TO AGREE!!!!!!
I definately agree with you my friend, basically we are not anyones daddy here. we wont be there with the OP to grab his prohormones and toss it in the toilet... so we better educate him, but along with education just warn him to do it properly and wait until he is 21 ATLEAST. weve all been there, seriously, im very proud of my knowledge really (altho prolly not to good for the real experts), but man, i was very frustrated when i did my first run that i didnt have proper knowledge and if i could go back id definately run the cycle i suggested instead of tren solo... oh yeah, with poor PCT, i really suffered. so lets help a bro and share what we got!, at the end we all here have similar goals :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOMEONE HAS TO AGREE!!!!!!
I do agree...I like to present all the possible negative side effects for someone his age first and explain to them that they can achieve great things at that age without any PHs but if he must go through with it then yes I would rather him be understand of the correct dosages and proper PCT instead of just jumping in

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I definately agree with you my friend, basically we are not anyones daddy here. we wont be there with the OP to grab his prohormones and toss it in the toilet... so we better educate him, but along with education just warn him to do it properly and wait until he is 21 ATLEAST. weve all been there, seriously, im very proud of my knowledge really (altho prolly not to good for the real experts), but man, i was very frustrated when i did my first run that i didnt have proper knowledge and if i could go back id definately run the cycle i suggested instead of tren solo... oh yeah, with poor PCT, i really suffered. so lets help a bro and share what we got!, at the end we all here have similar goals :)
Agree, I just don't want this guy to get some SD and get sick like I did. I don't want this guy to buy some research chem's, mis-dose them, and **** himself over more. All I want people to understand is this guy is old enough to go to war and die, then he should be old enough to ask questions about PH's and not getting flamed out. But you are correct.... He really should wait...... Flame myself a tad.