Raptor (superdrol) cycle feedback

snydley

Awards
positives: currently i am at the last stages of tapering of my cycle of raptor, i did not complete the whole cycle because of how powerful the hormonal effects are without the proper SERM which i do not have access to because i am in afghanistan. Right now my incline bench max is 415 which is up 50Lbs from when i started at 365lbs. I was doing cable tricep extensions with the triangle bar today and i maxed with the whole stack 95lbs plus two 7.5lb ruber wieghts on top and then attached a 45lb plate to the stack itself which totals at 155lbs which personally i think is pretty insane. my max preacher curl was 125lbs when i started now it is 205lbs which is forearm splitting just thinknig about it. i got crazy vascularity and hard dense lean muscle with no fat build up any where.

negatives: the main thing that killed me was it wipes you out, i mean i am tired all the time, no matter the sleep you get, you will be exhausted. diet is really tough to it kills your appetite, i found meal replacement in lliquid form was the easiest, solid foods jsut make you want to throw up. head aches come and go and aren't to bad but i had a few i had to sleep off to go away. another thing that really got me was the testicular pain, i have done pro hormones before but i have never had this bad of testicular pain its not bad in the first 2 weeks but weeks 3 & 4 whoop your ass.

over all i gained 15lbs of solid lean muscle and i havent lost that much yet tapering off and i will let you know when i get closer ot the end and during and after my PCT. its a great gainer if you want to get big fast but you'll have to be prepared to deal with the side effects that come with it.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
205 preacher curls and 415 incline bench. Strong OP is strong.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You can get SERMs discreetly shipped to APOs.. Message me.