trying a cycle of m-lmg soon, any thoughts/advice/insight? - AnabolicMinds.com

trying a cycle of m-lmg soon, any thoughts/advice/insight?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

trying a cycle of m-lmg soon, any thoughts/advice/insight?

I've ran a few cycles (m-drol, epi, DMZ-1) before, all with great results. Anyway, this time I wanted to try something non-methylated, and after gleaning through the info out there, I decided M-lmg would hopefully deliver the best results for me. A little background ...

I'm an extremely hard-gainer, like the poster child for ectomorphs. I graduated high school at 6'2, 149lbs. Then, I hit the gym for six years straight in effort to overhaul my body (this was all before attempting to run a ph cycle of any sort), and accomplished a lot in that time span, weighing in at 6'3 and 195 of ostensibly all muscle before trying a ph cycle. Anyway, now I'm vacillating between 215-225, while still maintaining the extreme ectomorph issues. Point being, it's difficult for me to gain weight.

For this M-lmg cycle, i've procured cycle assist to preload, run throughout the cycle, and another bottle for pct; Nolva for PCT; DAA; fish oil, multivitamins, and horny goat weed so far. I will add an OTC natty test booster (thinking triazole or activate xtreme, as i've never tried them).

My main questions are: what other supps might behoove me, or help maximize this particular cycle?; I understand it's a "wet" compound, but as someone who's purely trying to bulk, do I really need to use anything to help dry it out or what have you?; what doses (25g a capsule, with 90 caps in the bottle) might work best for me?

Additionally, any other advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

2. Shawn26

Run it with stanodrol, pstaz, furaza-a or L-dopa/a mild AI... to help avoid prolactin sides, you don't want your tits to start dripping... my recommendation is prostanozol at 300mgs, expect some soaking wet gains... you'll be putting on a ton of water weight

also, have you considering stacking with a methyl, since this isn't your first cycle or are you just trying to run a non-methyl
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

I just want to try running a non-methyl, see how it works out. I was actually considering stacking stanodrol with it, which I hear is pretty solid and motivates you in the gym a lot. I have never had any bad sides like gyno, before, and since I have Nolva on hand, won't that be enough to avoid the prolacticin sides? would I run the AI along withe the m-lmg, or as part of my pct?
    •   

4. New Member

use pstanz, it worked for me when i ran it with tren, literally no prolactine side effects or really any for that matter. It was by far the healthiest ive ever felt on tren or any prolactine related ph. Also use clomid, nolva wont do **** if u get prolactin gyno or shutdown...caber couldnt hurt just to be safe
  5. Shawn26

Quote Originally Posted by brennangh View Post
    I just want to try running a non-methyl, see how it works out. I was actually considering stacking stanodrol with it, which I hear is pretty solid and motivates you in the gym a lot. I have never had any bad sides like gyno, before, and since I have Nolva on hand, won't that be enough to avoid the prolacticin sides? would I run the AI along withe the m-lmg, or as part of my pct?
    gyno is a a side for estrogen... milky tits is a side from prolactin... they are two different things... since m-lmg doesn't convert you really dont need to worry about gyno unless you get a estrogen rebound during pct...

I would stay away from caber, it wont do anything about androgen interacting with the progestin receptor... the prob is you can have low levels of both pr and estro, but still have a interaction with your receptors and get milky tits... throw in the stano it will make you feel great and help keep things in balance, you can run a AI in pct do something like 2/3/2/1
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

LMG well, never tried it, but i did a research of it since i was considering it... while is not methylated it will produce slight liver stress, so just grab some milk thistle (no TUDCA needed here) and milk thistle only if you wnat to, as i said, is extremely mild on the liver. now about gains... ive heard it has some progestional effects, and youll have very bloated gains with fat gain as a result... anyways you definately gain size.... if it were me id kickstart it into a longer (6 week cycle) for 3 weeks...im not sure about using it solo tho. but to eachs own. with superdrol and dzine under your belt, basically lmg will be piece of cake, just keep in mind about what ive said about the not so clean gains... if you ask me, methoxigonadiene is no match for those compounds. but prolly worth a try since is not methylated and will give you rapid weight gains. not sure about suppression in this one, hopefully someone will clear this a bit... my guess is that if used for 6 weeks, suppression could be significant.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

thanks for the advice. would nolva or clomid be better with this particular product? I've tried both, before, but haven't really noticed a difference.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Insight
    By wsaucer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:00 PM
  3. Epi / Trenadione, First Cycle, Thoughts, Results, Advice?
    By masonmarin18 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:38 PM
  4. First PH cycle. Need insight.
    By Calikid09 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:42 AM
  5. Need insight on a good cycle please
    By fedwards3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 03:02 PM