First stack suggestions

alex.steeg

Awards
What's up guys. I've been doing alot of research on some t boosters that would be good for a bulking cycle I'm gonna be doing once I get back to school in the fall. I've come across a couple once that look pretty good to me. One of them is running 2 cans of animal test followed by m stak. another is using the "totality stack" by driven sports. It encompasses using activate extreme, lean extreme, traizole, and craze. If you had to pick one of the two which would you use OR if you have a better stack in mind what is it?

Background info
19 years old
Lifting for 5-6 years
About 14-15 bf%

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not really an anabolics section question, but you can still get some decent advice here. There are a pleathora of options for a natural t boosting stack, i can name off a few of my favorites. My issue with these stacks is the amount of money spent for the change in body composition. You can spend 100 bucks on a stack to maybe get a change... is it actually worth it? That's for you to decide.

Driven Sports: Activate Xtreme, Triazole
SNS: DAA, Reduce XT, Inhibit-P (soon to be released prolactin control),
AEN Ape
Biotivia Bioforge (any version: Bioforge/Bioforge ProMax/ Bioforge v3)

Those are basically the only ones i feel are of any worth. Out of those options you can make some nice stacks, or just run 1 product.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What's up guys. I've been doing alot of research on some t boosters that would be good for a bulking cycle I'm gonna be doing once I get back to school in the fall. I've come across a couple once that look pretty good to me. One of them is running 2 cans of animal test followed by m stak. another is using the "totality stack" by driven sports. It encompasses using activate extreme, lean extreme, traizole, and craze. If you had to pick one of the two which would you use OR if you have a better stack in mind what is it?

Background info
19 years old
Lifting for 5-6 years
About 14-15 bf%
Wrong section , this is the Big Boy section for REAL AAS...not Natural Anabolic stacks , and it doesn't matter , here's the list of Anabolic Supplements you need at your age:

-Steakadrol
-CHOztanazol
-Methyl-Fats-o-drol
-GetThe****ToBed (this one has to be pinned EVERY night and make it last for more than 8 hours for optimal results)

That paired up with a good dose of:

-Learn2Diet
-Learn2Train
-PleaseLeanOut

Once you got like 10-12 cycles of the first stack, and have mastered the knowledge proposed above, and are over 21+ come back and try again at this section...as for Natty Hormonal Anabolic Supps...post up in the supps section, if you have a good diet and good workout plan (BF levels and AGE are not consistent enough to say you do...) then we can recommend you a solid natty stack...if not, and even then...stick to my first stack suggestion.

Note: CHO means Carbohydrates...that stuff is not good under 500g a day if bulking seriously...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not really an anabolics section question, but you can still get some decent advice here. There are a pleathora of options for a natural t boosting stack, i can name off a few of my favorites. My issue with these stacks is the amount of money spent for the change in body composition. You can spend 100 bucks on a stack to maybe get a change... is it actually worth it? That's for you to decide.

Driven Sports: Activate Xtreme, Triazole
SNS: DAA, Reduce XT, Inhibit-P (soon to be released prolactin control),
AEN Ape
Biotivia Bioforge (any version: Bioforge/Bioforge ProMax/ Bioforge v3)

Those are basically the only ones i feel are of any worth. Out of those options you can make some nice stacks, or just run 1 product.
Jesus you beat me to it! Fast fingers there Rhadam! and I think many folks here will love the Inhibit-P + Inhibit-E combo for "natural gyno" control :p!

M50

Awards
Even though this is the wrong section (supplement section would be a good place to ask this), its good that your not like alot of 18 year olds coming in here wanting to do SD for their first cycle. A good natural cycle you could try would be DAA, Anabeta, erase, along with proper protein creatine and pre workout supps. You could even throw in EC stack if you want to cut down. Just remember to never get discouraged if you dont see results, just change things up and take a break every once in a while. Message me if you ever have any questions about training or supplementation, i'll be happy to help