MDHT?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
So now that there are 3 different kinds out which one should we use b/w Omega's and Designer's (Not F'kin w/ primaforce)?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can't go wrong with board sponsers. sledge said he was getting another shipment soon and is going to try to lower his prices. custom has good prices too.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just wanted to know why you (handzilla) aint f...king with Primaforce. I didnt know Sledge and Custom had theres in and when I saw it at bulk I ordered it immediately. They seem to be a good company and I am enjoying there NitroCharge right now.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to know why you (handzilla the great) aint f...king with Primaforce. QUOTE]

They seem a little overpriced when compared to our lovely board sponsors who are known to make their compounds with utmost quality and test them thoroughly before releasing them.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am sure Primaforce is of the same quality, they are more expensive then both of ours but you have to remember when companies sell products wholesale they have to have their prices higher so that the wholesaler can make money as well. If they just sold direct they can offer it much cheaper. That is probably the main reason why I dont have my products with many wholesailers, i refuse to inflate the price that high.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Slappy244 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Triple Cs Cycle Logs 30