Time for an EPIc cycle

Ths

Ths

Awards
First off, I'm starting this off a few days late. Things have been pretty crazy busy but I'm finally getting around to it.

I'm running a six week epi(Havoc) cycle. In the past, I have run hdrol two different times and was happy with the results. The last time I ran hdrol it seemed as though the effects of the compound were not as great as the first time around which is expected. I decided to try something different this time and heard a lot of good things about epi. My cycle set up looks like this;

ON:
Epi 30/40/40/40/40-50/40-50
EFA's
Orange Triad
Cycle assist
USPowder's Bulk BCAA
Vitamin B complex
MRM Digestall
Taurine(when needed)
AAKG(am)
L-carnitine???( can't decide to take now and during pct to help with comp and cardiovascular or just save for pct----advice?)

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1 (or maybe 0/0-2/3/2/2/1)
DAA 3/3/3/3
Cycle assist
Multi vitamin
EFA's
BCAAs
Vitamin B complex
Pre-work out
Creatine
L-carnitine
Ldopa

Starting weight is 148, 5'9", ~7%bf.
I'm going to out up before pics soon. My diet is kind of a carb cycle but not focused on fat loss. I'm shooting for 3500-4000 cals a day making sure to get plenty of protein and complex carbs.

My goal is to gain close to 10lbs and keep 7-8 post cycle. Looking forward to seeing how I react to epi.

Ths

Ths

Awards
I started this thread this morning which is actual Day 5 of my cycle. So far so good. I have had great energy all week and haven't felt any sides from the epi so far. I decided to bump my dosage up to 40mg today since 30 felt fine. I'll give it a couple days at 40 to assess how I feel. I'm going to keep it at 40 and not bump to 50 even if I 40 has no sides. My diet has been on point all week and work outs have been full of energy. I'm ready for the "on" feeling to kick in soon. Tomorrow is going to be a full body/ what ever needs more work day at the gym.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 6:

Full body/ secondary work. Feeling really sore today, I killed shoulders yesterday. Upped my dosage to 40mg . Feeling ready for Monday already. I'm ready to hit it hard

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ill follow this thread because if i ever decide to run a Ph again it would be epistane. Keep me informed of any negative side effects and such, 40 mgs already though for someone who has never ran epi before, like me, i would be at 20 rite now. also what brand are you using?

thiggins2

Awards
Not hating.. But 148 5'9 and your doing Epi?

Shouldn't you go natural until 181+?

Just my thoughts.

Ths

Ths

Awards
I've cut down big time. This isn't my first go around. Just had my bf tested and I'm at 5%. Naturally, I'm going to be lighter with that percentage

Ths

Ths

Awards
Ill follow this thread because if i ever decide to run a Ph again it would be epistane. Keep me informed of any negative side effects and such, 40 mgs already though for someone who has never ran epi before, like me, i would be at 20 rite now. also what brand are you using?
20 is considered way low for epi and from the majority of advice I got on dosage, useless. 30-40 is supposed to be considered the sweet spot kind of like 75 is for hdrol. Ha I guess I'll find out soon enough. So far, 0 sides

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
20 is considered way low for epi and from the majority of advice I got on dosage, useless. 30-40 is supposed to be considered the sweet spot kind of like 75 is for hdrol. Ha I guess I'll find out soon enough. So far, 0 sides
If i do decide to run epi since it really is the only ph i have interest in trying i would prbly start at 20 and work up to 40 for 6 weeks. but since your already at 40 that makes you a perfect guinea pig for me i guess. keep the updates coming and ill keep repping you lol.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Ha, anything to help a brother out. I read a lot of logs and talked to people who have ran it. 30mg seemed to be the standard for a starting dose. You'd probably be safe starting at 30 or do 20 for half week then bump to 30. I will say that if this is going to be your first cycle then yes, start a week at 20 to see how your body reacts to these type of compounds( I'm on havoc by the way). Also, if it's going to be your first, have you looked into hdrol? That's a great one to start on. That's what I started on and have done two cycles of it. Absolutely loved it. Your strength gains from it are nuts.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
I am on my second week of Epi at 40mg/2ml trenazone the only side effect I got was blood preasure being high got that under control with hawthorne berry, I have noticed some oil skin but that's tolereable. I am using it for a cut and I will have to say I am leaning out tremendously and gaining tons of strength love the stuff. I am bumping up to 50mg for the next 4 weeks. Goodluck on your cycle.

Oh yeah you must be bulking on it right?

Ths

Ths

Awards
Eh, kind of. Not a full blown bulk but trying to put on some mass. I'm definitely NOT on a full out cut if that's what your wondering. I'm eating ABOVE maintenance trying to build up some but keeping it clean.

I could not make up my mind about running tren along side epi or not. I wanted to :/, it probably would have been more gains

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Eh, kind of. Not a full blown bulk but trying to put on some mass. I'm definitely NOT on a full out cut if that's what your wondering. I'm eating ABOVE maintenance trying to build up some but keeping it clean.

I could not make up my mind about running tren along side epi or not. I wanted to :/, it probably would have been more gains
I am not trying to tell you how to do things but with your weight and height as it is i think you're better off bulking.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
to each there own I know if I was 5'9 150lbs I would be shooting for 180-190lbs.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
ive ran 2 cycles b4 one of h-drol and one of x-tren. i was only 19 and being ignorant though and decided i needed to focus more on my diet etc first. I lost all my gains almost instantly on tren even with a serm and it gave me horrible acne and anxiety lol. H-drol i had no sides to speak of and kept most of my gains. Epi is #1 on my list of hormonals i want to try though but im going to make sure i run it right lol

Ths

Ths

Awards
to each there own I know if I was 5'9 150lbs I would be shooting for 180-190lbs.
30-40lbs in 6 weeks? Even on a dirt bulk that would not be possible. If by chance close to 30, majority would be fat. Scientifically, muscle cannot even build/repair in that amount of
Time. I'm shooting for 160-165.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
30-40lbs in 6 weeks? Even on a dirt bulk that would not be possible. If by chance close to 30, majority would be fat. Scientifically, muscle cannot even build/repair in that amount of
Time. I'm shooting for 160-165.
I was giving a weight bench mark not saying you would gain 40lbs in one cycle.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 8:

Went back to a lifting I did awhile back and made nice progress with. Today was an upper body strength day. Despite only getting a little over 6 hours of sleep last night I felt really good in the gym. I'm still at 40mg/day and no sides. I have felt the same and can feel/observed no negative effects from epi. No crazy gains in strength yet which I didn't expect until the end of this week at the earliest. Epi usually takes a little while to kick in. I did however feel a little strength increase today. I pushed really hard in the gym with a "Do not be outworked" mentality. I didn't pull anything but can tell I got really close to pulling something in my chest. My left pec is pretty sore and tight. I stopped one set short so that I didn't chance ruining the rest of the cycle. I've been stretching at work here and there and that is helping a lot. Diet has still been on point. I am getting plety of protein(Just cooked 7 lbs of chicken last night for the week), complex carbs, etc... I haven't really noticed my appetite increase which probably is impossible. I stay hungry 24/7. I have been eating a TON and haven't felt bloated or weighed down at all. I love me some food! Tomorrow is Lower body power and then a rest day so I'm going to really push hard to wear these legs out. Might throw some ab/core work in the mix too.
* On a side note, I am up 2 lbs

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Day 8:

Went back to a lifting I did awhile back and made nice progress with. Today was an upper body strength day. Despite only getting a little over 6 hours of sleep last night I felt really good in the gym. I'm still at 40mg/day and no sides. I have felt the same and can feel/observed no negative effects from epi. No crazy gains in strength yet which I didn't expect until the end of this week at the earliest. Epi usually takes a little while to kick in. I did however feel a little strength increase today. I pushed really hard in the gym with a "Do not be outworked" mentality. I didn't pull anything but can tell I got really close to pulling something in my chest. My left pec is pretty sore and tight. I stopped one set short so that I didn't chance ruining the rest of the cycle. I've been stretching at work here and there and that is helping a lot. Diet has still been on point. I am getting plety of protein(Just cooked 7 lbs of chicken last night for the week), complex carbs, etc... I haven't really noticed my appetite increase which probably is impossible. I stay hungry 24/7. I have been eating a TON and haven't felt bloated or weighed down at all. I love me some food! Tomorrow is Lower body power and then a rest day so I'm going to really push hard to wear these legs out. Might throw some ab/core work in the mix too.
* On a side note, I am up 2 lbs
Just had my third chest day with epi/tren needless to say I am more than impressed hang in there it only took 2 weeks to kick in for me I started 50mg today, all sides under control the only thing I noticed and I am not sure this is just with me but my sweat smells kind of like eggs for the last week of dosing almost sulfuric. I wonder if this is from the epi skin has been oily too.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Yea I have noticed that I've had oily skin. Pretty much just my face but nothing crazy. As for egg sweat, can't say that I've experienced that yet lol

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 9:

Weight: +3
Workout: lower body power
-I pushed hard today really giving my legs a beating. I didn't sleep very well last night so the beginning on my workout was not as intense as I wished but I finished strong. Needless to say, stairs are not my friend today. I felt like I had more strength on my lifts toward the second half of my workout. Nothing too major yet but I could tell a difference from last weeks legs workout.
Diet: Still very clean, just large amounts. I'm trying to get as many calories as I can from solid foods before having to use shakes. Besides my post workout shake I may have one during the day with a meal to get in more calories. I've been averaging 3500-4000 a day which is what I was shooting for before cycle. Definitely making sure to get that now.

Tomorrow is an off day from lifting so I'm just going to take the dog on a walk in the morning and maybe throw in some crunches. Still no sides and feeling great.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 13

Weight +4

Computer was in getting fixed and my phone was jacked up so I couldn't post for a couple of days. I can definitely start to tell that the strength gains are starting to kick in and the hardening effect is starting to take place. Still no side effects except maybe some oily skin but I feel that's mostly due to the 109 temp!!! It's impossible to not sweat even walking to your car. My drive in the gym has definitely increased and I feel like I can go all day once I get in the zone. My diet has been ok key still. Ive been shoveling in pounds of lean meat, veggies, and only complex carbs like oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes. Tomorrow is a rest day which is much needed. I'm looking forward to my upper body strength day on Monday!

Ths

Ths

Awards
Upper body strength day and I can definitely tell epi kicked in. Energy and drive was through the roof. Strength was up as well. Lifting heavy sh** is one of the best feelings ever. I just felt like picking stuff up and walking around. I'm +5 on weight. Still going strong with the diet and no sides to note. Tomorrow is lower body strength. Time to put the legs to the test. My goal is to have a hard time walking down the stairs after I'm done with my workout. Then I know I really brought it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this sh1t! Kill it bro!

kenocamb32

Awards
I am about to start my EPI cycle after the 4th, wondering how your Libido and overall aggressiveness is?

Ths

Ths

Awards
Don't you dare ask me such a stupid question!!!!!!!!

Haha just kidding man!!! My libido is all honesty feels like it has increased. As for aggressiveness, no problems outside of the gym but I can tell a HUGE difference IN the gym. I feel much more motivated during workouts and have an increased drive to push through sets. I think you will be very happy with epi. I'll update the log later today

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, your not feeling shutdown? Hmmm...

Ths

Ths

Awards
Not really to tell you the truth. It might just be the increased aggression and "ON" feeling making me feel like I'm not shut down. I don't doubt that I will be though. I know toward the end of my
Hdrol cycles I definitely felt shut down.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 17

Weight: +6.5. Yesssir

Today was an off day from the weights. Did some cardio and abs work. Yesterday was lower body strength and I killed it. I achieved my goal and had to use the railing to get down the stairs without my legs buckling. I could definitely feel a strength increase in my lifts. I don't feel like I've leaned out very much but that is most likely due to making sure I am NOT in a calorie deficit. I'm not too worried if I put in a pound of fat. I've always been able to lean out very easily once I change up my diet. I actually have a hard time keeping weight if I don't stuff myself constantly. Im going to start lcar my last two weeks on cycle through pct to help with the change.

Still no sides to note of. I've been lucky and have never been prone to any sides while on cycles. Let's hope it stays that way. Tomorrow is a hypertrophy day. I'm ready to kill it. I look forward to my next gym visit every day as soon as I leave.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 18
Weight: +6

Today was back and shoulders and I can really tell the strength gains now. I had a great pump after lifting with plenty of energy left so I did some intervals on the step mill to finish things off. I can tell epi is going to affect me about the same as hdrol. A major increase in strength and drive in the gym. I have gained weight more quickly with epi than when I was on hdrol and I can have become alot more vascular too. So far everything is going smoothly and still no side effects at all. I'm going to try to taper down my carbs some to see if I can recomp a little better. If I slow, or stop gaining weight within a couple of days I am going back to my normal regime. I'm going to take some "midway" pics this weekend and post my before's as well.

Tomorrow.......Legs

Ths

Ths

Awards
Day 20
Weight: +6.5

Didn't sleep very well last night so I'm pretty tired this morning. I about to go hit chest and arms. I might run first to get the blood flowing and wake up. So far, still no sides and i feel fine. I can definitely tell an increase in strength. I feel like my body responded better to hdrol but it is only the end of week three so maybe I'm speaking to soon. One more week at 40mg and I may try to bump up to 50mg to see how that feels.

Ths

Ths

Awards
Thanks man. Keep us posted in your log! I'm curious to see how stano works out with epi

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
When I bumped to 50mg I noticed that I have had bad anxiety I am on week 2 of it and its seems to be better I am getting stronger and looking more and more cut my arms, chest , and shoulders have gained noticeable size and my mid section is slimming out. I like the stuff but it's been a ride thus far. I may do a little bit lighter of a cycle next time.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
hey buddy, i was wondering what ur diet looks like at the moment, if you wouldnt mind, can you give me a brief summary of what you eat in a day and how much cals ur taking in? i've been upping my cals intake slowly like you reccomend on my thread, i went up by 500-700 cals(2500-2800 cals per day) and im planning on taking in atleast 3000-3200 once i start my epistane...but i've been feeling so bloated lately, not visually though. like i dont have that crazy hunger feeling i usually used to get back when i was only taking in 2000-2200 cals per day. Is this normal? thanks in advance!

Ths

Ths

Awards
Sorry for being MIA the last few days. Gramps has been in the hospital and I've been slammed at work. Cycle is still going smoothly. I'm up 7 pounds so that's a plus. I don't know if it's the stress lately or just not being as active due to work but i feel softer if that makes sense. My strength has gone way up in my lifts and my drive in the gym is still going strong. I'm going to try to keep the same total number of calories but switch my macro ratios around. I definitely don't need as many carbs as I used to. Still no sides from the epi that I can tell of. The only issue I've had was two days ago. I did not sleep well at all and was dragging in the morning so I took 1.5 scoops of my pre-workout (craze). I wasn't thinking and had some coffee too. Needless to say my blood pressure was sky high and I felt like my head was going to explode.....lesson learned!

Ths

Ths

Awards
hey buddy, i was wondering what ur diet looks like at the moment, if you wouldnt mind, can you give me a brief summary of what you eat in a day and how much cals ur taking in? i've been upping my cals intake slowly like you reccomend on my thread, i went up by 500-700 cals(2500-2800 cals per day) and im planning on taking in atleast 3000-3200 once i start my epistane...but i've been feeling so bloated lately, not visually though. like i dont have that crazy hunger feeling i usually used to get back when i was only taking in 2000-2200 cals per day. Is this normal? thanks in advance!
No problem man. I shoot for 3500 cals a day. Some days I may be a tad lower or higher. I was trying to get that many even before cycle. I've been carb cycling consisting of a high, low, high, no(only from veggies) type routine. High on my heavy/larger muscle group days, mid to low on others, and no on my off days. I can tell I have a good amount of energy but I'm starting to see that my body responds best to more of a constant high protein, moderate to low car, low fat diet so I may switch back to that. Especially during pct. As far as what I eat goes, it usually consist of Old fashioned oatmeal and mixture of whole eggs and egg whites in the am, whey and a banana or powerbar post workout, chicken/veggies/sweet potato or brown rice for lunch, tuna or turkey on whole wheat and protein shake for a snack, chicken or steak and veggies for dinner, and a protein smoothie before bed( whey, cottage cheese, maybe some natural peanut butter. That's a veeerrryyyyy basic outline. To get enough calories, instead of eating a pound of chicken at each meal or 10 cans of
Tuna, I make a lot of smoothies. They usually consist of some type of mix between the following; whey, PB, almond milk, cocoa, Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese. I get plenty of healthy fats too from almonds, almond milk, natural PB, avocado(wholly guacamole, I love that stuff!!), Salmon every now and then. It's really hard to eat that many calories of whole, natural, clean foods. That's why if people ate clean, they would have zero problem loosing weight. You will feel full ALL the time. Ha, I guess it what we've got to do to pack on some lean muscle. I definitely feel more bloated like you were talking about. The carbs will do that too. You will hold some more water most likely.

I found it easiest to buy about six pounds of chicken breast and stick it all on the grill or over on a Sunday and divide it out in some sandwich bags or Tupperware in the fridge so I have food for the week. Anything to make it easier to stick to your plan will help. I hope some of that helps. I can give you more detail if you want since that was pretty general. I shoot for six or seven 600 calorie meals a day. That way if some are a tad over or under I am close to my 3500 calorie goal. Especially because I don't eat near 600 cals right before bed, lol.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
No problem man. I shoot for 3500 cals a day. Some days I may be a tad lower or higher. I was trying to get that many even before cycle. I've been carb cycling consisting of a high, low, high, no(only from veggies) type routine. High on my heavy/larger muscle group days, mid to low on others, and no on my off days. I can tell I have a good amount of energy but I'm starting to see that my body responds best to more of a constant high protein, moderate to low car, low fat diet so I may switch back to that. Especially during pct. As far as what I eat goes, it usually consist of Old fashioned oatmeal and mixture of whole eggs and egg whites in the am, whey and a banana or powerbar post workout, chicken/veggies/sweet potato or brown rice for lunch, tuna or turkey on whole wheat and protein shake for a snack, chicken or steak and veggies for dinner, and a protein smoothie before bed( whey, cottage cheese, maybe some natural peanut butter. That's a veeerrryyyyy basic outline. To get enough calories, instead of eating a pound of chicken at each meal or 10 cans of
Tuna, I make a lot of smoothies. They usually consist of some type of mix between the following; whey, PB, almond milk, cocoa, Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese. I get plenty of healthy fats too from almonds, almond milk, natural PB, avocado(wholly guacamole, I love that stuff!!), Salmon every now and then. It's really hard to eat that many calories of whole, natural, clean foods. That's why if people ate clean, they would have zero problem loosing weight. You will feel full ALL the time. Ha, I guess it what we've got to do to pack on some lean muscle. I definitely feel more bloated like you were talking about. The carbs will do that too. You will hold some more water most likely.

I found it easiest to buy about six pounds of chicken breast and stick it all on the grill or over on a Sunday and divide it out in some sandwich bags or Tupperware in the fridge so I have food for the week. Anything to make it easier to stick to your plan will help. I hope some of that helps. I can give you more detail if you want since that was pretty general. I shoot for six or seven 600 calorie meals a day. That way if some are a tad over or under I am close to my 3500 calorie goal. Especially because I don't eat near 600 cals right before bed, lol.
it definitely helped!! thank you so much! today, i started eating smaller meals every 2 hours or so (500-600cals) and i dont feel as bloated as i used to! before i'd eat 3 huge meals with 2 snacks inbetween(huge meals consisted of 800-900cals) i think that was one of the main reasons why i felt so bloated. my goal is to hit 3200 cals by the end of the month, so that means i need to increase my cals by 200-300 each week which is doable! i just hope i wont lose to much definition( i really want to get a six pack by the end of this cycle)

one more question! for your carb cycling diet, how much carbs would you take in on a heavy lifting day(high carbs) and on a normal lifting day(mid to low carbs)? can you also tell me how much fat you would consume too? and for your high protein/moderate to low carb/low fat diet, how much carbs would you take in, same goes for fat. thanks alot for your help, it really means alot to me, REP!!!

Ths

Ths

Awards
On a high carb day I usually do a ration of 45,45,10(protein, carbs, fat). The goal is to keep protein high and cycle the carbs and fat ratios so that you can still keep the same amount of calories. They are just coming from different sources.

EXAMPLE Carb Cycle
High Carb Day breakdown: 3500 Calorie target (if following a 45/45/10 ratio of macronutrients it would look as follows)
- For protein and carbs: 3500(.45) = 1575 calories from each protein and carbs. 1575 calories/ 4 calories per gram = ~394 grams of each
- For fats: 3500(.10) = 350 calories / 9 calories per gram = ~39 grams of fat.
Mid to Low Carb breakdown: 3500 calorie target (if following a 45/30/25 ratio of macronutrients it would look as follows)
- For protein: 3500(.45) = 1575 calories / 4 calories per gram = ~394 grams protein
- For carbs: 3500(.30) = 1050 calories / 4 calories per gram = ~263 grams carbs. I usually keep it under 200 grams on my mid to low days though
- For fats: 3500(.25) = 875 calories / 9 calories per gram = ~97 grams of fats

Example High protein, low carb, low fat. The ratio usually works out to about 55-60/25/20-15. Follow the same calculations as above to figure out the grams you should get of each.

It will vary but that is my base that I build off of. I will also add that it will depend GREATLY on your body and activity level. Now that I'm working full time I am not out and about as much during the day so I do not need as many carbs. I personally also respond better to a lower amount of carbs. Some people can eat more carbs and not have to worry about gaining fat but I, unfortunately, am not one of those people. Besides, I'm more of a meat person anyways. I love me some chicken and steak, and pork chops, and salmon, and eggs....You get the point!! HA Also, I always get most of my carbs before I lift and after. As the day goes on, I slowly start to taper of my carbs since I am becoming less active and will not need as many. I work out first thing in the am so consume the majority of my carbs for breakfast pre workout, in my post workout shake and snack, and mid morning snack/lunch. Keep me up to speed on how stano works out with epi. I wish I would have went that route as well.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
On a high carb day I usually do a ration of 45,45,10(protein, carbs, fat). The goal is to keep protein high and cycle the carbs and fat ratios so that you can still keep the same amount of calories. They are just coming from different sources.

EXAMPLE Carb Cycle
High Carb Day breakdown: 3500 Calorie target (if following a 45/45/10 ratio of macronutrients it would look as follows)
- For protein and carbs: 3500(.45) = 1575 calories from each protein and carbs. 1575 calories/ 4 calories per gram = ~394 grams of each
- For fats: 3500(.10) = 350 calories / 9 calories per gram = ~39 grams of fat.
Mid to Low Carb breakdown: 3500 calorie target (if following a 45/30/25 ratio of macronutrients it would look as follows)
- For protein: 3500(.45) = 1575 calories / 4 calories per gram = ~394 grams protein
- For carbs: 3500(.30) = 1050 calories / 4 calories per gram = ~263 grams carbs. I usually keep it under 200 grams on my mid to low days though
- For fats: 3500(.25) = 875 calories / 9 calories per gram = ~97 grams of fats

Example High protein, low carb, low fat. The ratio usually works out to about 55-60/25/20-15. Follow the same calculations as above to figure out the grams you should get of each.

It will vary but that is my base that I build off of. I will also add that it will depend GREATLY on your body and activity level. Now that I'm working full time I am not out and about as much during the day so I do not need as many carbs. I personally also respond better to a lower amount of carbs. Some people can eat more carbs and not have to worry about gaining fat but I, unfortunately, am not one of those people. Besides, I'm more of a meat person anyways. I love me some chicken and steak, and pork chops, and salmon, and eggs....You get the point!! HA Also, I always get most of my carbs before I lift and after. As the day goes on, I slowly start to taper of my carbs since I am becoming less active and will not need as many. I work out first thing in the am so consume the majority of my carbs for breakfast pre workout, in my post workout shake and snack, and mid morning snack/lunch. Keep me up to speed on how stano works out with epi. I wish I would have went that route as well.
that was more than enough information man, thank you so much! i think ill stick to the high.P/low.C/low.F diet for now since im doing that anyways. i might taper down my carb intake and just eat more meat because i have the same problem as you ahhaha my body doesnt respond well to high amounts of carbs, which is odd because im always running around and training! ill keep my carbs mostly for breakfast and my post workout meal(one hour after my post workout shake). thanks again bud, i really appreciate it! by the way, my first epi dose is this monday, ill let you know how it goes!!! ciao

Ths

Ths

Awards
The ghost makes an appearance!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, talk about falling off the face of the earth! I have been sooooo busy with work lately and dealing with the process of getting into Dental school that I completely forgot to keep logging. I don't think I have ever been so busy non stop in my life. I will add that despite being so busy and not keeping up with the log, I DID NOT stray from my diet and lifting hard. That's one thing I was not going to let suffer. Well......

All went well with my epi cycle. While I did not make the gains I was hoping for, I still can't complain. I just may not react to epi as well as I have with other compounds. All in all, 5 lbs kept after pct is still something ill take. I saw most of the change in body composition as I had out on some weight hellfire cycle during a slow bulk. I had no sides through the cycle and have been fine all through pct, which I am done with now. I was really hoping for more from epi. My gains slowed to a stop about mid way and from then on it was just a difference in vascularity and leanness that I noticed. I'm interested to hear how everyone else's cycle turned out.

On to my next thought. I have been contemplating(I've actually been wanting to, and studying about "it" for WELL over a year) my next cycle. I'm sure you know where I'm heading with this one. I've been thinking about running a 10wk T cycle. Next year I am going to be getting very busy and will hopefully be entering into dental school. That means no more anything. I'll only have time for proper diet and lifting. I will not have time, or mental energy to devote to any type of cycle. My friends in dental and medical school barely have the time or energy after all the work to even keep up in the gym. In was thinking of running test-e for 10wks at 400-500 mg/week. I'd probably throw in adex to keep things under control and stick to nolva and add hcg for pct.
I'm going to be going to Haiti the second week of December so if I started in October, is be completing week 10 prior to leaving and would have 2 weeks before I started pct. The timing schedule wise is good to go, just still can't make that decision. I feel I'm pretty close to my peak. Even going natty and lifting hard, and eating huge, my gains have slowed to a crawl. My goal weight, even for years to come, is to be 165-170 but still very lean.

Come on guys, throw in your thoughts etc....